2nd Amendment

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: 2nd Amendment

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:45 am

phoneutria wrote:If in give a commie a finger
he gets a fucking finger

It's a metaphorical finger.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:46 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote: but i certainly wasnt indoctrinated into some liberal cabal lol

Yes you were my man.

But God loves you anyway.

im pretty sure he doesnt

Stop that now...
Last edited by Pedro I Rengel on Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:47 am

fine
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:48 am

You commie.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:48 am

How many, how many people you tax and regulate today?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:49 am

I don't know where to take this. You stumped me with the God thing.

When someone says that to me I always go like "amen."
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:50 am

Anyway college is where it all went wrong.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:51 am

this is an exciting video

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:51 am

I always hear you talk about country bumpkins and shit and other terms I don't bother to store in the register.

Like wtf. If that's not liberal cabal brainwashing I dunno what is.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby phoneutria » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:52 am

abortion, gays, guns, drugs, prostitution
deregulate everything
we're grown ass people
who can decide for ourselves
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:53 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:I always hear you talk about country bumpkins and shit and other terms I don't bother to store in the register.

have you ever been to alabama bro like half the population cant read at an 8th grade level and they think they understand global politics you dont have to be an elitist to see that they are bumpkins

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:53 am

phoneutria wrote:abortion, gays, guns, drugs, prostitution
deregulate everything
we're grown ass people

Yeah ok but do it legally.

Otherwise, trust me, it's the commies who will call the shots. You are not prepared for the level of game they have when the law goes out the window.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:53 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:I always hear you talk about country bumpkins and shit and other terms I don't bother to store in the register.

have you ever been to alabama bro like half the population cant read at an 8th grade level and they think they understand global politics you dont have to be an elitist to see that they are bumpkins

Yes you do. Moreover you have to be a piece of shit.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:54 am

phoneutria wrote:abortion, gays, guns, drugs, prostitution
deregulate everything
we're grown ass people

nah the only thing the gop wants to deregulate is corporations. all that other stuff they want to throw you in jail for

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:55 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:

you should come and visit here seriously. its a one of a kind place. you cant understand it without experiencing it for yourself. fly down and ill take you on a tour

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:55 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:

But, like, whatever, God loves you.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:56 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:you should come and visit here seriously. its a one of a kind place. you cant understand it without experiencing it for yourself. fly down and ill take you on a tour

If I ever can, I have some papers issues, I will not miss out on that. But you have to promise not to call anyone country bumpkin to their face. Ffs.

I come from Venezuela though dog. You grew up in Princeton.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:57 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:you should come and visit here seriously. its a one of a kind place. you cant understand it without experiencing it for yourself. fly down and ill take you on a tour

If I ever can, I have some papers issues, I will not miss out on that. But you have to promise not to call anyone country bumpkin to their face. Ffs.

People like you, who think their shit is made of gold because they read a book, are what brought us Chavez in the first place.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:58 am

like imagine you grew up in Massachusetts and were super liberal for real and you tried and tried and could never understand racism like you couldnt wrap your head around it like how could someone just judge others on skin color etc etc

then you moved to south side of chicago for a year and tried to open a business

you really have to see it down here man its an entirely unique perspective. there are a lot of red states etc but only 1 alabama

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:59 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:

People like you, who think their shit is made of gold because they read a book, are what brought us Chavez in the first place.

my shit is made of red meat mostly and a fair amount of fruit

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:00 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:People like you, who think their shit is made of gold because they read a book, are what brought us Chavez in the first place.

A fair amount of fruit. I'll bet.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:01 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:

i once banged a girl from venezuela she lived in ft lauderdale was roommates with a friend of mine down there. about 5 foot 1 couldn't have been 110lbs was doing a little stripping back then you could just pick her up and throw her over your shoulder and take her back to the apartment that way. fiesty. vanessa from venezuela i will never forget

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:01 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:People like you, who think their shit is made of gold because they read a book, are what brought us Chavez in the first place.

A fair amount of fruit. I'll bet.

i ate 2 bananas today and a bunch of grapes

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:04 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:like imagine you grew up in Massachusetts and were super liberal for real and you tried and tried and could never understand racism like you couldnt wrap your head around it like how could someone just judge others on skin color etc etc

then you moved to south side of chicago for a year and tried to open a business

you really have to see it down here man its an entirely unique perspective. there are a lot of red states etc but only 1 alabama

I realize the level of actual fascist racism in the US, where after centuries of cohabitating you still have perfectly delineated genotypical pools, is something that would shock pretty much anywhere else.

But even still, I'm not afraid of racists. Real racists are the Massechussets types with their "colored people" shit and their codified segragation by the name of welfare or whatever. Rednecks get more racism coming their way than almost any other group anyway. Like I told you, I been asked if I have sex with my family. You call your own statesmen country bumpkins, fuck you.

And even still. The dynamics of racism are not what you think. Rap is liberation. Business is liberation. Let them hate me all they want,s'long as I can get rich. That's republican. Democrat is no you don't get to participate in shit, shutfu and put out your hand. They don't want any black person to actually get power.

But what good is saying any of this to a gold shitter like you? If you think Alabama is redneck, Venezuela would explode your cerebellum.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:05 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:

i once banged a girl from venezuela she lived in ft lauderdale was roommates with a friend of mine down there. about 5 foot 1 couldn't have been 110lbs was doing a little stripping back then you could just pick her up and throw her over your shoulder and take her back to the apartment that way. fiesty. vanessa from venezuela i will never forget

You fucker you didn't deserve her.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics