A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby obsrvr524 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:14 pm

Meno_ wrote:What if all if the above has been factored in by intelligence, and it is merely theater irrispective who gets to live in the White House come January?

I think that is very largely true. But that is what confuses me about the apparent collusion between Israel and China. Why are the Jewish Left anti-America? Without the US, China has every advantage - unless I am missing something big.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby zinnat » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:31 am

The rise of china in last 3- 4 decades is not because of internal politics of US or EU but just because of the very nature of capitalism/ free economy.

In late seventies, china laid out red carpet for western MNCs. China made their entry very easy and comfortable by lowering beurocratic barriers. Besides that, incoming MNCs got the access to very cheap china labour which made them cost efficient and more competitive. So, when one MNC started getting all those china production advantages, the other competitors had no choice but to follow the same route in order to survive themselves.

The smart trick china played before opening its economy, is that it kept some sectors forbidden for MNCs so that local companies can thrive and come up to the level of western MNCs. That is precisely how china now have companies like bytedance. Ant group etc. If bytedance were originated in any other country than china, Google or Facebook would have acquired it decades ago. Realising this, china banned their entry from the very beginning.

Trump is right about his anger for china regarding economic issues. But, neither he nor any other politician can do much about that. These trade penalties do not have much impact. What trump is forgetting is that capital cannot be loyal too any nation. It will move where it sees profit.

Apple is considered as a US company but 80 percent of its employees are in china, Taiwan and india. And Apple is not only one such company. The whole of service sector has shifted to India while production to china and Taiwan.

Having said that, this cannot go forever. Economy moves in cycles. Today's china is not what it was in 1970. Wages and thus cost of labour has increased much since then. So, the MNCs manufacturing in china do not have that much advantage now. And, within in a decade or so, the time will come when manufacturing cost in china will become at par with the west. Then, these MNCs will find another destination for cheap labour.

If the west wants to correct this situation early, it has to give up socialist agenda, at least in economy. Do not try to fix or increase minimum wages etc. Let the market decide all that. That is necessary for western countries to get their economy going. Otherwise, today west is complaining about china, tomorrow it will complain about India and this will continue.

With love,
Sanjay
User avatar
zinnat
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3637
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:35 am

"MNCs"? - "Multi-National Corporations"?

I disagree with much of what I can interpret of what you have said but I would like to know more of what you mean.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby Meno_ » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:03 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
Meno_ wrote:What if all if the above has been factored in by intelligence, and it is merely theater irrispective who gets to live in the White House come January?

I think that is very largely true. But that is what confuses me about the apparent collusion between Israel and China. Why are the Jewish Left anti-America? Without the US, China has every advantage - unless I am missing something big.



The thing You may be missing may consist more in labels then substance. National socialism scares a lot of people, more so than those who view differences which they have one experienced.

China was not attacked during WW2 like Russia,
they were by imperial countries - Britain and Russia, not challenging their imperial government.

China's 'goulash' Capital, is as topic, as it is opportunistic. The politburo is unchallenged and operates in a faux lack of transparancy.

When ex-prez.Regan met Gorbatchev in Helsinki, he commented on how Gorbatzhev's Black Sea villa can match any wealthy person's in the US.

China is immune to both labels and the weakening of dialectical materialism , matching a New Corporate World Wide Order, because it's national boundaries and population numbers in it's provinces are vastly inappropriate to fit the pattern of nationalism.

The former USSR was similar before Helsinki, but it's multiferious population of many nationalities, ceased to expect a renewal of imperialism.


"The 19th Politburo was elected at the first plenary session of the 19th Central Committee in October 2017."
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7595
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:01 pm

The situation we are in right now, specifically Hunter and Joe Biden blackmailed by China Communist Party, could have been avoided if Biden were morally and ethically strong, but he's not. He's weak, as are most of the DNCommunist party. They are morally and spiritually weak, and so they will sell-out. As with Hunter, yes he will go to China, have sex with young teenagers and possibly children, be recorded on his drug binging, and then it's in the bag. China then holds Hunter and Joe hostage, as we see now.

If Biden gets into office, God forbid, then China will then leverage and essentially own the United States. Marxism will spread further and farther than ever before. Any chance for Freedom, to defend the US Constitution and Republic, will be severely weakened and possibly lost forever. There will still be a major fight to be had, but it would be heavily disadvantaged with a Biden and DNC win here.


This is another fight of the Free World (US led by Anglo-Saxon Protestants) versus Communism (led by the Han Chinese). Russia doesn't need to interfere either way, because Russia wins as long as China and USA conflict. Iran will also increase its power substantially with a Biden win.

After learning about Hunter's laptop and Biden's corruption, I know now clearly and certainly, that these racial conflicts and provocations are a ruse. They're a lie. BLM versus MAGA is being instigated by the DNC, and foreign Marxist operations. It has rooted itself in the US like weeds. And those weeds have over-grown, spreading their thorns throughout the US. We see this now in the Election results occurring in real-time.

The more civil unrest and infighting occurs, the more Foreign US enemies grow stronger and powerful.


I'm surprised that the US Intelligence services and armed forces have sided so heavily against Trump. However it makes sense because they are fundamentally a branch of the corrupt Deep State Establishment. They get most of their money and power from the same corruption that the DNC is willing to preserve. That makes sense to me. However, the US Military is still heavily allied and loyal to the US Constitution. So there will be internal battles within the Intelligencia as well. The Military will eventually have to take sides, and this is when the real splits will occur and violence will break out uncontrolled.

Within a year, we can expect political assassinations to begin.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3253
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:11 pm

Trump was/is very much a historical accident.

US would have continued to sell-out, widen the corruption, and deepen the rot, if Trump hadn't come along, but he did. And now he's here to stay. The "Make America Great Again" is more than ironic and coincidental. It's symbolic as well. America needs to return to spiritual roots, restrengthening Ethics, Morality, and Spirituality. This means: don't betray your country. However Civics classes ended in US public schools in 1990s. So that will not be happening anytime soon. We are in a free-fall. Trump can delay this descent for a little while, with a small parachute, but the only direction is downward.

Until the USA wins back the Education system, properly educating children 5-20 years old, no short-term solutions or political victories will matter. They don't matter, because the "culture war" is already lost, since Marxists have control over the MSM and US public education system.


This is proved by the fact that Marxists and Communists (PK, Silhouette, Promethean, Iambiguous, MrReasonable, etc) are prevalent on this forum. Why and how are there so many? Why are there so few American patriots? Why are there no philosophers/thinkers defending the US Republic?

The answers explain themself. Because the "Culture War" was already lost. Now we are paying for that consequence. US Patriots and those loyal to the US Constitution must fall-back to a fortified position.

Choose a hill to take a stand on and prepare for death.


The US Military will not be able to react to the Marxist and Communist victories which have already infiltrated the US public education system, the corruption within the DNC (and RNC as well), the spiritual and moral corruption, and finally, the ideological and intellectual corruption that takes place daily on this forum, and other "philosophy" forums around the internet. The Communists have advanced very far forward. Hopefully they can be refuted, and some victories can be had by USA, in the matter of over-stepping their boundaries. The Biden corruption needs to be checked immediately. The US Military should consider overthrowing a DNC President, since it would lead to a fatal situation with Communist insurrections.

The US Socialists (Democrats) ultimately will side with Communists over their own kind, their own kin, and their own neighbors. They are not loyal to the US Republic or Constition.

This is even implied by "Critical Race Theory" where US Blacks are convinced to believe that "the system is inherently racist, and therefore invalid". On the contrary, on the conservative-right, this Election fraud and steal is invalid. So both sides are legitimizing their violence, and there will be more to come.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3253
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:36 pm

Questionable Ballot
Questionable Ballot
13 hours ago
Son dies from brain cancer, starts cancer charity to launder money. Class act!


M Long
M Long
11 hours ago
Considering his kid died from cancer, this is disgusting.


Andre Holmes
Andre Holmes
11 hours ago
His corruption is so unbelievably insane, this guy shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near D.C. or any government office for that matter


Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3253
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby Meno_ » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:04 pm

There is only one problem. If it wasn't for the very substantial economic advantage by the US over the Chinese, accumulated ground up over 209 years, a totally declawed America would effectively destroy China as well through their symbiotic , vampiric relation .

The mutuality favors the US, because the International Corporations have profound advantages to pull back interest into the US, even with established Chinese production having a negative pull back

The fact is, that there are hidden sources of prifitability, undisclosed for instance by Chinese banks doing business here. The overlap between seeking loans from foriign banks here versus in the host country in the case of the Deutsche Bank financial mess, shows this political disadvantage more toward the Trump camp then the DNC's problem with Hunter Buden, so it keveriges to a disadvantage toward the Western corruption

Another thing could stress the effect of symbiosis showing a more vampiric bite suffered by the Chinese, is their level of investiture is so extended, that selling their interest would create a negative effect of China because if that were to happen then with the effect of a sudden downturn of US production capability, the Chinese import of their products, would put a stranglehold on the very source of their tremendous reversely advantaged cash flow.

For these reasons, a Trumpian handle on the symbiotic ecenomic relationship shows only the skin deep propaganda type methods which of actually do more harm then good in the impending and overwhelming spread of Capital into the countries previously designated as Communist.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7595
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:36 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:The situation we are in right now, specifically Hunter and Joe Biden blackmailed by China Communist Party, could have been avoided if Biden were morally and ethically strong, but he's not. He's weak, as are most of the DNCommunist party. They are morally and spiritually weak, and so they will sell-out. As with Hunter, yes he will go to China, have sex with young teenagers and possibly children, be recorded on his drug binging, and then it's in the bag. China then holds Hunter and Joe hostage, as we see now.
~~~

The more civil unrest and infighting occurs, the more Foreign US enemies grow stronger and powerful.
~~~

I'm surprised that the US Intelligence services and armed forces have sided so heavily against Trump. However it makes sense because they are fundamentally a branch of the corrupt Deep State Establishment. They get most of their money and power from the same corruption that the DNC is willing to preserve. That makes sense to me. However, the US Military is still heavily allied and loyal to the US Constitution. So there will be internal battles within the Intelligencia as well. The Military will eventually have to take sides, and this is when the real splits will occur and violence will break out uncontrolled.

Within a year, we can expect political assassinations to begin.

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Trump was/is very much a historical accident.

US would have continued to sell-out, widen the corruption, and deepen the rot, if Trump hadn't come along, but he did. And now he's here to stay.
~~~

Until the USA wins back the Education system, properly educating children 5-20 years old, no short-term solutions or political victories will matter. They don't matter, because the "culture war" is already lost, since Marxists have control over the MSM and US public education system.


This is proved by the fact that Marxists and Communists (PK, Silhouette, Promethean, Iambiguous, MrReasonable, etc) are prevalent on this forum. Why and how are there so many? Why are there so few American patriots? Why are there no philosophers/thinkers defending the US Republic?

The answers explain themself. Because the "Culture War" was already lost. Now we are paying for that consequence. US Patriots and those loyal to the US Constitution must fall-back to a fortified position.
~~~

The US Socialists (Democrats) ultimately will side with Communists over their own kind, their own kin, and their own neighbors. They are not loyal to the US Republic or Constitution.

This is even implied by "Critical Race Theory" where US Blacks are convinced to believe that "the system is inherently racist, and therefore invalid". On the contrary, on the conservative-right, this Election fraud and steal is invalid. So both sides are legitimizing their violence, and there will be more to come.

This is the first time I have seen you editorialize at length. Now I can put you into that category of people "who sound like James". :D

Sun Tzu - "Do not declare war until you have already won" - meaning to instill corruption into your enemy to the point they can no longer defend themselves (I am still confused as to why Israel seems to be cooperating in that campaign). Instilling corruption takes a long time - generations of rewarding corruption and avoiding consequences. It involves creating a lack of trust in just about everything (within the enemy).

"Make it known, easy, and fun and it will get done". Just look at how that has been used to promote deceit and corruption throughout the entire West for generations. Look at what is considered fun and admirable. The heroes in movies and tele shows are always cleverly fooling the bad bloke through deceptions. Spy films with heroes being more deceptive than their counterparts. Life being all about distractive entertainment rather than down to Earth realities of living. Rewarding the crooks and "good guys finish last". Courtrooms are about who can lie better. Truth is disavowed as to its very existence.

It all fits together (I think James would call it "a big negative particle" - self sustaining nihilism - total liberalism).

Mr Trump has injected into that "negative particle" a "positive particle" - conservatism/Constitutionalism. And the theory is that if both particles are of the same degree of influence (or "affectance") they will annihilate each other into randomized energy - no governing principle - complete national breakdown of civilization as randomly some try to conserve while others try to destroy - a "neutral particle" having no influence on the world except to draw more people into it - "gravitation" - "immigration" (James specifically pointed out that gravitation is actually subtle migration).

That seems to be the stage of the US right now. And I can't believe how perfectly James painted the picture through physics of how all of this works and has been working the whole time (who in the hell was he talking to?).

So in the war against global communism when the most potentially influential nation has been neutralized, what comes next? And what could be done about it? I'm still studying that one. I think it has already been pointed out. I just have to decrypt it.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby promethean75 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:23 pm

Well I fuckin love chinese people and i'ont even care if they take over the world. I could be chinese. No problem.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3571
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby Meno_ » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:37 pm

"these types would always be miserable... no matter what 'order' or lack thereof that might be), "


Yeah but the backward long stretch simulates Hegel grounded in the waning of Romantic idiom, downgrading Marx, at least in terms of socially leaned : mere 80 years. What does that mean in a European theater with wars lasting 100 years?

I think recurrance reflects a pressing requirement to adjust aesthetic distance


Otherwise the tragic birth of pointillistic abstraction nears absurdity in post modern relevance to dialectics.

Meaningless!
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7595
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:47 pm

Meno_ wrote:There is only one problem. If it wasn't for the very substantial economic advantage by the US over the Chinese, accumulated ground up over 209 years, a totally declawed America would effectively destroy China as well through their symbiotic , vampiric relation .

I haven't been ignoring your posts. I just have a hard time following what you are saying.

The US doesn't have a "substantial economic advantage" over China. It would have if China had not released its COVID attack. But as it stands, the US is only slightly greater in economic influence. The US has been giving China around $500 billion a year to China for a couple of decades. Mr Trump stopped that but Mr Hidin, Lyin Biden wants to start it up again (Mr Hidin, Lyin Biden is a true traitor).

Meno_ wrote:The mutuality favors the US, because the International Corporations have profound advantages to pull back interest into the US, even with established Chinese production having a negative pull back

The international corporations favor keeping their production in China. They aren't interested in "pulling back" anything. And the CCP has ensured that through demanding ownership of their essentials (the CCP isn't stupid). They are largely only US corporations in name only.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby Meno_ » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:11 pm

Ok, like EVERYTHING about today's deteriorating political climate, it may be fair to say that it is a toss up ar least as far as sensasionalism is concerned ; to point out that seeking one over the other the other point of view predominates.

Magazines and papers are denigrated like NY Times, Washington Post, not purveyors of sensationalism. This goes to the heart of the matter from a singular ventige point, and it stands to reason, that attention seekers are the ones who subscribe to such notions.

The Chinese/Russia connections are in such conflict mode, that some kind of detante, (in the efficacy that goes back now at least 2 generations)

I am trying to make the point that old labels have been presented by explosive technical communication, and few credit this fact with the new sense of an inarguable premise.

Talk is cheap by all standards, and anyone could make up a convincing model, the missing mandate of the 2016 election. Having said that, I am committed to sense my own conflated premises'need for a cleansing, which like everyman's frustrated democratic count- in a balott of futility- seeks underlying revision , and fast.

So China is an enigma , is it a sleeping dragon, a house of cards divided by the overwhelming sense of mystery that has always haunted it, OR , is it the land of a new vision that has been assembled with undue haste: by simulated theft of both material and intellectually parented material?

This ambiguity is, surely an ace in the hand that is to Mr. Trump's credit. But apparently the game is not yet played out, and the whole thing may be merely one staged by a bluff.
Last edited by Meno_ on Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7595
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby iambiguous » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:19 pm

zinnat wrote:The rise of china in last 3- 4 decades is not because of internal politics of US or EU but just because of the very nature of capitalism/ free economy.

In late seventies, china laid out red carpet for western MNCs. China made their entry very easy and comfortable by lowering beurocratic barriers. Besides that, incoming MNCs got the access to very cheap china labour which made them cost efficient and more competitive. So, when one MNC started getting all those china production advantages, the other competitors had no choice but to follow the same route in order to survive themselves.

The smart trick china played before opening its economy, is that it kept some sectors forbidden for MNCs so that local companies can thrive and come up to the level of western MNCs. That is precisely how china now have companies like bytedance. Ant group etc. If bytedance were originated in any other country than china, Google or Facebook would have acquired it decades ago. Realising this, china banned their entry from the very beginning.

Trump is right about his anger for china regarding economic issues. But, neither he nor any other politician can do much about that. These trade penalties do not have much impact. What trump is forgetting is that capital cannot be loyal too any nation. It will move where it sees profit.

Apple is considered as a US company but 80 percent of its employees are in china, Taiwan and india. And Apple is not only one such company. The whole of service sector has shifted to India while production to china and Taiwan.

Having said that, this cannot go forever. Economy moves in cycles. Today's china is not what it was in 1970. Wages and thus cost of labour has increased much since then. So, the MNCs manufacturing in china do not have that much advantage now. And, within in a decade or so, the time will come when manufacturing cost in china will become at par with the west. Then, these MNCs will find another destination for cheap labour.

If the west wants to correct this situation early, it has to give up socialist agenda, at least in economy. Do not try to fix or increase minimum wages etc. Let the market decide all that. That is necessary for western countries to get their economy going. Otherwise, today west is complaining about china, tomorrow it will complain about India and this will continue.

With love,
Sanjay


See? Political economy.

The politics of a nation revolves around its economy far more so than the other way around. Especially to the extent that a nation like America holds to these "political ideals" like democracy, freedom, human rights.

Come on, American foreign policy is in sync with the foreign policies of everyone else: obtaining and then sustaining an endless quest for cheap labor, natural resources and markets.

It's just that in America its "war economy" is all the more embedded in the military industrial complex. Does anyone actually expect Joe Biden to change any of this?

Suppose, for example, in the Biden administration, China seems increasingly more intent on invading Taiwan. Would Biden and the Congress, say, demand that all American businesses cease operations in China?
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382

tiny nietzsche: what's something that isn't nothing, but still feels like nothing?
iambiguous: a post from Pedro?
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38466
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby Meno_ » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:30 pm

shastsi, therefore, since it is more of a concern with 'political economy' then it is with concern with individual ' Freudian' economy, that revolves around the craniums of the politburo, then surely the socialist preeminence rules thereof.

Or, is it?
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7595
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby obsrvr524 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:41 am

Meno_ wrote:shastsi, therefore, since it is more of a concern with 'political economy' then it is with concern with individual ' Freudian' economy, that revolves around the craniums of the politburo, then surely the socialist preeminence rules thereof.

Or, is it?

There is another issue going on that seems to say that the socialists have the upper hand.

If I have been reading James right all of this going on right now is exactly as to plan. James never mentioned anything about a civil war, but he has explained the method for destroying the US and even expressed that this game is already over (that was about 4 years ago). All of his prognostications up to this point have been dead on (with one I give him 3/4 credit). This is one event that I am really really hoping he was wrong about. The problem is that now I see what he was talking about and why he is probably going to be right. He did explain how to fix the situation but I see China doing everything as James explained and the West doing very little - not hearing him.

From what I understand of James' affectance theory, the Chinese had only two things to accomplish -

[*] equally divide the US into conservative and liberal factions - done already quite precisely.

[*] instill a small immutable and powerful group of socialist minded people into the US ensuring the opposite isn't present - very largely already accomplished.

According to my understand of his theory, the US will first become powerless to affect the rest of the world - neutralized ("a neutral particle"). As a massive neutral particle it will only attract others into it (mass migration - James explained the "gravitation" is actually "subtle migration"). 100's of millions of people would poor into the US (just as the socialists have been attempting and demanding). And this is accomplished by having an exactly equal influence of conservatives and liberals fighting on the street level with neither being able to have dominance. So like having equally opposite poles, matter and anti-matter coming together, all is annihilated leaving only a great deal of undirected energy.

Once the nation has largely neutralized itself through infighting, it takes only a small number of very wealthy and politically powerful people to flip the nation into a purely socialist (in fact real world communist) nation - game over - world over.

[*] On the side of the liberals/socialists there are extremely wealthy people with extreme media power. Voters are meaningless at that point.

[*] On the conservative side there is what? - 70 million disenfranchised citizens? A little wealth. Very little leadership.

It seems to me that "the game is over" (if it is given to Biden).

And then to add to their victory, James pointed out the 3 essentials for total power - media, money, and medicine.

[*] China has gained a monopoly on medical resources.
[*] Socialists have a monopoly on media.
[*] Liberals have a monopoly on money.

It is beginning to look like the story of a god (in this case "Man") creating a new world out of the neutralized void.

"Don't declare war until it is already won" - and that might be very very soon.

Again, despite James' record, I am really really hoping this narrative is either wrong or at least delayed to a different time in the future (where he also proposed solutions). The only thing that could save it doesn't seem to be in the mix.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:53 am

What do the world's dictators and satanists have -

[*] China has gained a monopoly on medical resources.
[*] Socialists have a monopoly on media.
[*] Liberals have a monopoly on money.

And what do the freedom fighters and conservatives have - in a word - The Law.

[*] US Constitution
[*] Half of the Pentagon
[*] All of the police unions
[*] Mr Donald J Trump
[*] And 72 million American citizens (with guns)

The Devil v Donald Trump
It seems that Mr Trump has gotten off the mat and is about to deliver a real hay-maker before the bell sounds. The war is about to get hot.

And they thought Mr Pātricius O'Calpurnius was a saint for kicking out a few snakes. :D
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby Meno_ » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:58 pm

It certainly seems like it as if the grounds for a transpersonal objective could have been in the works for quite a while, except not as claimed inter alia, primarily as presented as a product of China/US dissention, but of a strange cooperation.

This may be a wide example of a medical experiment, undercutting an either/or choice between it's social( ontic) and it's phenomenal ( ontological) split.

It appears to overcome it's distinctive feature , that is, to serve it's antimony by ' saving the world, at the expense of the fewer, who are undesirable and beyond evil, in that sense.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7595
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:16 pm

"transpersonal objective" - that's a new one.
"ontology"
"conflicting goods"
"affectance"
"dasein"
"Nullius in Verba"
and probably a dozen others.

If I keep reading this stuff my wife isn't going to be able to understand a word a say.

Meno_ wrote:~~~ primarily as presented as a product of China/US dissention ["conflict"?], but of a strange cooperation ["symbiosis"]?.

This may be a wide example of a medical experiment ["medical"?], undercutting an either/or choice between it's social( ontic) and it's phenomenal ( ontological) split ["man made v natural"?].

It appears to overcome it's distinctive feature , that is, to serve it's antimony by ' saving the world, at the expense of the fewer, who are undesirable and beyond evil, in that sense.

I couldn't make any sense of that part. What is the "it" being referenced? Which "fewer"?
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby Meno_ » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:38 am

Oh You too Brutus ?
Ill transcribe it , but please don't show Your wife
Last edited by Meno_ on Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7595
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:41 am

I've been putting a lot of thought and thinking into all these matters after the Election Night, where MSM refused to admit Trump as the winner, and instead funneled false ballots to key states to rig the election. All the clues are adding up. Why was the DNC so insistent to remove Trump from office and power? How is he such an existential threat to them? After Hunter Biden's laptop broke to the public, the picture became clear. Joe Biden is in deep corruption with foreign powers, actively and desperately taking Bribes to line his own pockets. Corruption is expected in Washington DC, but Joe and Hunter's corruption is different. It is more focused and obvious, open to the public and foolish. Biden is mentally weak and suffering Dementia; this is also clear. This allows him to be manipulated easier by the Lobbyists around him, especially Nancy Pelosi.

Rewind to a year ago, Nancy Pelosi impeached and tried to remove Trump from office, why, except by uncovering the very corruption that was first suspected in Ukraine? Trump was "Guilty" of uncovering their plots and foreign dealings. Also China has been ramping up pressure on the DNC, Pelosi, MSM (including Disney), and through their foreign lobbyists, to remove Trump. Because Trump was never on the dole for the CCP. If Trump cannot be bought-out, and this was clear by Trump's "trade war" against China, then China began motion to use all of their power to pressure and remove him. As claimed by CCP whistle-blowers and ex-spies, expatriated to USA, CCP threatened Pelosi and the DNC that Biden must win "at all costs".

China then intentionally released this virus, partially man-made and weaponized, to further harm USA and especially hurt Trump's political power. I don't think very many people in the US understand and realize yet that the Chyna-virus was/is Intentional, not an accident. Without the virus, Trump clearly would have won by a far larger margin than we saw recently. Trump did win, in fact. However, as admitted by Biden on video, "the most extensive Fraud operation in history", this was Nancy Pelosi's Ace-in-her-sleeve. Today we are seeing the results. The Country is more divided than ever, and on the brink of Civil War, which most definitely benefits China above everybody else. I believe that China is happy to see USA weakened, but in realizing how weak and deteriorated USA has become, it was more than they ever dreamed.


In my opinion, USA is critically injured, and must retreat far, far backward and refortify. The Patriots who love USA, and there are 80 million, must begin organizing and acting if they wish to defend what they value. It is already too late to preserve the whole. A sacrifice must be made. Cut off your pinky. Or cut off your thumb. Or your hand. Or your arm. Or your leg. How much is USA willing to amputate before the whole body is lost?

People need to understand and accept this. Which appendage are you ready to sever? Because if you don't, now, the whole body will be lost.

Liberal-Leftist-Marxists are pawns to a foreign power they don't know and don't understand. They think this Election and Trump are about "Culture", or "Black Lives Matter", or "Fascism". None of these are true. Rather it is through corruption foreign and domestic that this has come to pass.

The US Education system is lost. Marxism has already claimed it during the early 2000s. So we cannot expect this "Woke" generation of "Cancel-Culture" to react or to defend themselves. They are ignorant children, and were easily lured and tempted by these foreign influences and domestic corruptions. Furthermore we cannot depend on the next generation of children either. This is why all of these matters will not be settled shortly, or in 5 years, or even 10 years. We're looking at 30+ years. We're looking at two generations of Marxist-indoctrinated children, ultimately CCP-thralls and agents, who believe they are being "righteous" by toppling statues, rioting, and destroying the institutions which keep them warm, cozy, and safe at night. These children, two generations to be exact, are playing with matches and gasoline in their bedrooms, bastards and parentless. They are Fatherless and with weak Mothers, across the nation, desperate generations of children seeking Paternalism anywhere they can find it (which explains the obsession with Trump, as a strict father they wish they had).

I'm not offering answers and solutions here; this is only a synopsis of current-events.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3253
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:32 am

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3253
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:09 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:In my opinion, USA is critically injured, and must retreat far, far backward and refortify. The Patriots who love USA, and there are 80 million, must begin organizing and acting if they wish to defend what they value. It is already too late to preserve the whole. A sacrifice must be made. Cut off your pinky. Or cut off your thumb. Or your hand. Or your arm. Or your leg. How much is USA willing to amputate before the whole body is lost?

The Marxists are trying to cut off the head. I suggest merely the Left hand (those Marxists).
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:18 pm

Meno_ wrote:Oh You too Brutus ?
Ill transcribe it , but please don't show Your wife

I meant no insult. I just honestly have trouble following your word usage. I have that issue with several peeps here.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: A World at War - Part 3 - Rise of China

Postby Meno_ » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:29 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Oh You too Brutus ?
Ill transcribe it , but please don't show Your wife

I meant no insult. I just honestly have trouble following your word usage. I have that issue with several peeps here.




Oh, me god! Do You still assume that to still be an issue with me? I'm beyond that, for sure, at least from a moralistic point of view.

After all, I've just re-skimmed 'Beyond Good and Evil' and ' No Exit'.

There is absolutely no excuse for anyone not to be aware of my forum, 'Philosophy is not for The Faint of Heart', course I tend to be an avid reader here.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7595
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users