Nepotism?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Nepotism?

Postby Mowk » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:56 pm

Pardon who?
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:11 pm

What!?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Mowk » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:38 pm

Sorry Mags, Trumps pardons, and his possible preemptive attempt at shielding his kids from criminal prosecution.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:18 am

Mowk wrote:Sorry Mags, Trumps pardons, and his possible preemptive attempt at shielding his kids from criminal prosecution.

sdny coming for them
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mowk » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:18 am

Perhaps nepotism should be looked at again. Problem is there is nothing in the constitution that speaks to it. Sort of like a president pardoning himself. Back then, it's would have been absurd in the context of their ethics of honor.

And today, it can be done because, back then, no one ever bothered to express the obvious?

Strange word obvious, as it is a conditioned response. Perhaps not really obvious at all.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:15 am

Mowk wrote:Sorry Mags, Trumps pardons, and his possible preemptive attempt at shielding his kids from criminal prosecution.

Sorry what!?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby Mowk » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:24 am

Mowk wrote:
Sorry Mags, Trumps pardons, and his possible preemptive attempt at shielding his kids from criminal prosecution.

Sorry what!?

Now you have me wondering what you haven't been following.

What?

Nothing Mags. Shit, a deer just ran right across the road in front of us, and you're like what? Maybe you could drive for a while, I'm getting tired, maybe I'm seeing things.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:31 am

_
I ain’t American dude!

You’re a nasty little man.. you wouldn’t survive here.

I remember the DMs you used to send me.. they were evil.

I barely interacted with you, and yet you spewed venom at me, for no reason at all.

What a vile creature you are. Stay in your lane. =;
MagsJ

Postby Mowk » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:46 am

Shit girl, you've stumped me.

My turn to ask.... WHAT?

Seriously, draw me a map, someone. Where in my posts on this thread did this take place, and what is a DM?

How long has it been?
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Mowk » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:48 am

Everyone speculate please. Help me out as to what that rant was all about.
Last edited by Mowk on Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:52 am

I believe her.

You're a creep.

And a spaz.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mowk » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:02 am

Jeez.... and Pedro too.

If I were like either of you, I'd get all indignant and return the hostility. I am so grateful, that isn't the case.

Let's rock.

Turns up the volume on Roxanne.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:34 am

Just don't call us bitchy bitch bitches.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mowk » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:36 pm

wow. #-o
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:57 pm

Von Rivers wrote:
if you think i'm worked up

you act like it, gettin' all defensive of your daddy and mommy and all. :D Sorry, "whose your daddy" was more slang as speech. The notion of authority being the daddy figure to which I referred not specifically who your dad is. I'm sure your parents, given your testimony, have provided the love, respect and nurturing you required to become the closed off bitchy bitchy bitch you turned into.They sound like great parents.

Pedro, you're pretty too.

Btw thanks I guess. I had forgot you had called me pretty.

What is it with this site?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mowk » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:36 pm

how peaceful...
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:43 pm

Oh right sorry

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mowk wrote:
if you think i'm worked up

you act like it, gettin' all defensive of your daddy and mommy and all. :D Sorry, "whose your daddy" was more slang as speech. The notion of authority being the daddy figure to which I referred not specifically who your dad is. I'm sure your parents, given your testimony, have provided the love, respect and nurturing you required to become the closed off bitchy bitchy bitch you turned into.They sound like great parents.

Pedro, you're pretty too.

Btw thanks I guess. I had forgot you had called me pretty.

What is it with this site?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby MagsJ » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:56 pm

Mowk wrote:Shit girl, you've stumped me.

My turn to ask.... WHAT?

Seriously, draw me a map, someone. Where in my posts on this thread did this take place, and what is a DM?

How long has it been?

Mowk wrote:Everyone speculate please. Help me out as to what that rant was all about.

If you can’t remember it, it never happened right? Wrong!

I’ll reply to your edited-out initial reply: No! I wasn’t watching and waiting on, what everyone else was watching and waiting on.. do tell me why I should have been, or why you thought I was?

I admire that you are working on being of better character, as we all have to do from time to time, in working on the Self.
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:10 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:I believe her.

You're a creep.

And a spaz.

I was sent abusive DMs (known as PMs, in other circles) from him, some years back now, telling me about my conduct on the boards. One wonders if he was getting off on doing so..

He recently tried to draw me into another (weird) drama, but I didn’t bite, and he quickly ceased that line of inquiry.

I’ll cut him some slack.. for now. ; )
MagsJ

Postby Mowk » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:26 am

seriously peaceful... no noise.

A pardon is a double edge sword. To use if for self would be to acknowledge something illegal was done.

Only good in federal courts. States can continue with their respective legal processes.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:27 am

spaz
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mowk » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:44 pm

MagsJ wrote:I was sent abusive DMs (known as PMs, in other circles) from him, some years back now.

My UCP PM messages "in" Box has just one PM from MagsJ. It was for the board warning you gave me for standing up to you. Oct 5 2019.

I have a screen capture of my "Sent" PM messages from the UCP. There is no record, in it, of me ever sending you a PM. Perhaps your UCP still has evidence of it in your PM messeges in box.

You could be just making shit up here MagsJ.

I'm curious if Carleas has a record of anything "like what you claim to have taken place" in the back-ups he's done.
Last edited by Mowk on Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:49 pm

_
I have no reason to make shit up.

Don’t worry, I won’t poke Mowk, anymore.. for he might cry if I continue to.
MagsJ

Postby Mowk » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:51 pm

MagsJ wrote:_
I have no reason to make shit up.

Don’t worry, I won’t poke Mowk, anymore.. for he might cry if I continue to.

Poke all you wish MagsJ, just do it with some integrity.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:52 pm

Mowk wrote:..just do it with some integrity.

I did ; )
MagsJ

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics