Nepotism?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Nepotism?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:20 pm

At least prom has the balls to represent his whack-ass positions.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:40 pm

The worst part is, anybody with a brain knows Biden doesn't do it to "help his son." Rehab would "help his son." His son is a patsy for deals where his own name would be taking it maybe a little to far. He gets a cut, but all the funds go to daddy's account.

When you look at what they did in China, it goes to the billions.

Oh but Trump needs qualified people (college educated, proven track record of excellence) that he can trust. Let's look at him.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:43 pm

Your dishonesty is only superseded by your snark. But being snarky, like a disgruntled teenager, is not being right. About anything. Quting Dr Seuss, is not being serious, about anything.

Wake up fag-face.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:26 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:The worst part is, anybody with a brain knows Biden doesn't do it to "help his son." Rehab would "help his son." His son is a patsy for deals where his own name would be taking it maybe a little to far. He gets a cut, but all the funds go to daddy's account.

When you look at what they did in China, it goes to the billions.

Oh but Trump needs qualified people (college educated, proven track record of excellence) that he can trust. Let's look at him.

Lol, the China thing is so big, that it is likely that the entire Ukraine deal is itself bidenjr's cut.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:33 pm

They got their shit together so tight, that when Trump noticed the insanity that was going on in Ukraine, and made some calls to find out what the fuck was going on, they made that the thing he did wrong.

Out of all their purported (purported because I don't believe they believe anything they say they believe) paranoias, this was the one they sued him on, and spent years and tens of millions of dollars on (well, whatever, at least in round 2 when they lost round 1).
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:36 pm

That's the beauty of Trump. He is sparkly clean.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mowk » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:53 pm

You sure you're responding in the right thread.

This one, is about Trumps nepotism.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:54 pm

Well, the title just reads "Nepotism." Just in case, though, I did address that. I know blindness can be a side effect of TDS.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:55 pm

Now, honesty, balls, integrity, employ whichever.

What do you think about the Bidens' actual recorded cases of nepotism?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mowk » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:02 pm

"The Justice Department wrote a memo concluding that the White House was exempt from violating federal anti-nepotism laws."

"exempt".
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:13 pm

I'm sorry?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mowk » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:39 pm

Doesn't mean it isn't taking place...the memo that the White House is exempt is, rather, proof of it.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:21 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Listen Mo, Monooq, Von Rivers, whatever your name is. The slime that drips off you makes me want to puke, but it drips off millions others like you. You want to be on "team capitalism" because you don't want to contradict the mechanisms that you know brought you whatever miserable joy you have in your life, but you also want the warm fuzzy feelings the marxists get so you adopt all the marxist positions. You are on "team capitalism" but you argue land property. You "hate nepotism" but Trump's children have proven themselves through decades of work and were a perfectly sensible hire, but to even talk about this is to miss the fact that a gapiongly obvious actual instance of nepotism, the favouring of family with influence gained from public office, doesn't even stop youy for a millisecond. Why? It's not about logic, or thinking, or responsibility. Responsibility for your thoughts, for your actions. It's about dem

warm

fuzzy

feelings

You disgust me

von Rivers wrote:
phoneutria wrote:an individual's desire to go read a book sounds like nothing
in fact that sounds bourgeois af
yeah, that desire to cultivate an individual culture stinks of capitalism to me

Leisure is the basis of culture, and advocating for leisure is not distinctly capitalistic.
Capitalist economies probably have the most leisure. But leisure time (e.g., shortened work weeks, vacation time, overtime pay, maximum hours, minimum wage) are due to government intervention or collusion of the workers---and those things are not distinctly capitalistic.

Profit motive, consumerism, and productivity sound distinctly capitalistic. What good Capitalist goes to produce a product for its intrinsic value first, and only afterwards whether it will be popular and sell? It does not stink of culture.

I like this quote: "It should go without saying that not everything that cannot exactly be categorized as 'useful' is useless. And thus it is not at all without significance for a people and the realization of a nation's common good that room be allowed, and respect be granted, for what is not 'useful work'"
Joseph Pieper. You know him.

Just for the record. I am on team capitalism.

I do believe that if you, Mowk, are all the other monikers Pedro mentioned above, then Pedro just smacked you down by quoting you. Now I can clearly see why you disgust Pedro. Libtards are “children of the lie.” Pedro, very much enjoying your interactions with the “children of the lie.” Man, Pedro, you are sharper than a razor. Points earned for your smackdown on Biggie too.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mowk » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:14 am

Wendy Wendy, that is hurtful.

I do believe that if you, Mowk, are all the other monikers Pedro mentioned above, then Pedro just smacked you down by quoting you. Now I can clearly see why you disgust Pedro. Libtards are “children of the lie.” Pedro, very much enjoying your interactions with the “children of the lie.” Man, Pedro, you are sharper than a razor. Points earned for your smackdown on Biggie too.

I'm not. What you believe is an error. Most all of it. Ain't it great.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:35 pm

Most all of it means????? What was or were your past monikers?

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mowk » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:48 pm

What was or were your past monikers?

I have posted under only Mowk, all the time I have been here.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:22 pm

Mowk wrote:
What was or were your past monikers?

I have posted under only Mowk, all the time I have been here.

Re: New to the forum.

Mowk wrote:Hello,

I registered for this site a while back posted my first post as was informed it had to be approved. It never was.

Tried to log in under that old account and it was inactive. Registered again, created a post, again was told it had to be approved. That was three days ago. Still hasn't been.

What's up?

I'm confused.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mowk » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:41 am

I registered for this site a while back posted my first post as was informed it had to be approved. It never was.

Tried to log in under that old account and it was inactive. Registered again, created a post, again was told it had to be approved. That was three days ago. Still hasn't been.

What's up?

Tried to log in under that old account and it was inactive.

The previous account attempt was not much earlier and the post was never approved and the account was never active.

Registered again, under Mowk, that first post finally did get approved. So I have never posted under any other account.

I think Faust took care of it for me.

So no, never had a different posting name.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:18 am

Without any evidence to the contrary, Mowk is not Von Rivers.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mowk » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:01 am

Hey Wendy, we've shared an IP address, that is so ironic. "Without any evidence" to the contrary, WendyDarling is not Von RIvers either.

While I never believed she was Von, she could be that wrong guy.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:42 am

_
There’s a few sock-puppets going around..
that annoys me greatly, as their similarities in posting,
is annoying.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Mowk » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:11 am

Hi Mags, it is nice to hear from you.

Can we blame the individual for the expression of a current running through us all? Picking and choosing our respective paths between the trees and upon the plains.

I assure you... all of >this< was not my idea.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:39 am

_
Thanks..

I have nothing more to add, regarding the sea of
monotone irrelevance that stretches out before me.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby Mowk » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:17 am

Might be some fun and games coming up.
Mowk
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:19 pm

Mowk wrote:Might be some fun and games coming up.

Whatever floats their go’damn boats.. as long as I’m not
at the end of nobody’s shit, I don’t give an e F or g. :evil:
MagsJ

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics