What is this?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

What is this?

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:50 pm

When I was a rebellious youth at 19, one of the times I drove through the Cabrini Green projects in Chicago we were drinking beers with my buddy. It was night. I came to a stop sign and found myself being surrounded by a bunch of cops with guns pointed at me. They yelled at me to put my hands up and in a rush I spilled my beer all over myself. They smashed our remaining bottles from our 12 pack against the brick wall of the housing complex where we were by, took my bowl filled with pot and let us go.

The only issues I ever had in the hood were from police, and the police always let me go.
There’s other stories but that’s good enough for now.

Some might call that white privilege. We weren’t afraid of the police there, I was told “they had better things to worry about”.
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher

Re: What is this?

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:34 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:When I was a rebellious youth at 19, one of the times I drove through the Cabrini Green projects in Chicago we were drinking beers with my buddy. It was night. I came to a stop sign and found myself being surrounded by a bunch of cops with guns pointed at me. They yelled at me to put my hands up and in a rush I spilled my beer all over myself. They smashed our remaining bottles from our 12 pack against the brick wall of the housing complex where we were by, took my bowl filled with pot and let us go.

The only issues I ever had in the hood were from police, and the police always let me go.

Some might call that white privilege. We weren’t afraid of the police there, I was told “they had better things to worry about”.

:lol: The self hating and loathing is strong in this one.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:56 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
WW_III_ANGRY wrote:When I was a rebellious youth at 19, one of the times I drove through the Cabrini Green projects in Chicago we were drinking beers with my buddy. It was night. I came to a stop sign and found myself being surrounded by a bunch of cops with guns pointed at me. They yelled at me to put my hands up and in a rush I spilled my beer all over myself. They smashed our remaining bottles from our 12 pack against the brick wall of the housing complex where we were by, took my bowl filled with pot and let us go.

Uh yeah, sure nothing about that has any sort of hint of self hate.
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:40 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:

Uh yeah, sure nothing about that has any sort of hint of self hate.

If you say so.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:43 pm

You're Goddamn right I do.
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:14 pm

lol
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:51 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:You're Goddamn right I do.

"I'm a White guy, I hate myself, my self loathing along with my White savior complex will surely bring the world together even though the rest of the races or ethnicities view my virtue signaling as a sign of weakness like blood thrown into the waters for a feast of sharks. I'm just a regular White sacrificial lamb."

Yeah, that ought to show them. 8)
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:52 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:

"I'm a White guy, I hate myself, my self loathing with my White savior complex will surely bring the world together even though the rest of the races or ethnicities view my virtue signaling as a sign of weakness like blood thrown into the waters for a feast of sharks."

Typical deluded propagandized fascist, making up fake quotes and claiming people said things that they didn't.
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:53 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:

"I'm a White guy, I hate myself, my self loathing with my White savior complex will surely bring the world together even though the rest of the races or ethnicities view my virtue signaling as a sign of weakness like blood thrown into the waters for a feast of sharks."

Typical deluded propagandized fascist, making up fake quotes and claiming people said things that they didn't.

No, that's just how you appear to me. I like my version of you.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:58 pm

Nobody thought he meant that you literally said that. You don't appear too smart.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:16 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:I was told “they had better things to worry about”.

And they were probably right from what I hear. The black on black crime in Chicago is through the roof - and even more now.

There is a reason why blacks want MORE police in their neighborhoods. And there is a good reason why they arrest more blacks.

The Truth is racist.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:21 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:
WW_III_ANGRY wrote:I was told “they had better things to worry about”.

And they were probably right from what I hear. The black on black crime in Chicago is through the roof - and even more now.

There is a reason why blacks want MORE police in their neighborhoods. And there is a good reason why they arrest more blacks.

The Truth is racist.

Indeed. :wink:
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:23 pm

You know, I'm not so certain of WWIIIA purity in devotion to destroying his own Whiteness, has he allowed a black man to have sexual intercourse with his White wife or girlfriend in true cuckholdry display yet in attending observance as a part of black sexual reparations?

Only then can we interpret his anti-whiteness as being devout, pure, or true. :-k

I will wait for him to respond.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Meno_ » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:31 pm

Say what? Mulat 2 resembles travails of transies, a pint the pseudo-solution- to an upstanding identity problem that appearance as -looks, if only they could kill

Cause we know the can, and d I in BLM.

The thing is about Trump, he plays for that, and win fir that
How can it be presumed that anything other than we come from Missouri will recapture faith in our form of government?
Meno_
breathless

Postby Gloominary » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:54 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:

Is that you and your wife WW3?

Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:06 am

If systemic racism was a thing, how come over 50% of professional basketball and American football players are black?

Funny, there's hardly any East Asian basketball and football players, but Asian American women earn more than white American men.

Maybe it's cause blacks and Asians differ culturally, and biologically, you think?

No Asian Mike Tyson, but plenty of Asians in STEM.

Gee I wonder why?

In systemically racist America, Jews and Asians are at the pinnacle of academic and economic achievement, and blacks at the pinnacle of athletic achievement.

And Hispanic Americans outlive white Americans by a few years.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:25 am

Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:27 am

Gloominary wrote:And Hispanic Americans outlive white Americans by a few years.

Beans, the secret is beans.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Gloominary » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:30 am

Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:31 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Gloominary wrote:And Hispanic Americans outlive white Americans by a few years.

Beans, the secret is beans.

You fuckin' Beaners. :lol:
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:32 am

Lol.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Gloominary » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:38 am

Louder Jimmy so WW3 can hear you.

Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby d0rkyd00d » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:50 am

Jesus I'm gone for four years and the forum gets hijacked by a bunch of racist nutjobs?

What the hell happened here?

Edit: this is rhetorical, please don't bother responding, it will go unnoticed.
"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -Voltaire

"If an opinion contrary to your own makes you angry, that is a sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do."
-Bertrand Russell
d0rkyd00d
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:53 am

d0rkyd00d wrote:Jesus I'm gone for four years and the forum gets hijacked by a bunch of racist nutjobs?

That's what BLM is, an anti-white, misandrist Marxist cult.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:56 am

Gloominary wrote:
d0rkyd00d wrote:Jesus I'm gone for four years and the forum gets hijacked by a bunch of racist nutjobs?

That's what BLM is, an anti-white, misandrist Marxist cult.

You don't get to fuckin' burn people's businesses and homes to the ground, topple monuments and terrorize people without there being pushback.

We are the pushback.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics