Martial Law Begins 2021

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:30 pm

Ecmandu wrote:You’ve not once in your life been to hell for another person. Nobody who has would send a message like you did.

Ecmandu wrote:Urwrong,

I went to hell for 3 reasons....

I have a mind way more powerful than yours and I worked to remote control everyone with my mind

I have a spirit way more powerful than yours and I tried to destroy existence

I went to hell to come out of it and make countless beings innocent

You're basically contradicting yourself.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:16 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:You’ve not once in your life been to hell for another person. Nobody who has would send a message like you did.

Ecmandu wrote:Urwrong,

I went to hell for 3 reasons....

I have a mind way more powerful than yours and I worked to remote control everyone with my mind

I have a spirit way more powerful than yours and I tried to destroy existence

I went to hell to come out of it and make countless beings innocent

You're basically contradicting yourself.

Not really. I attempted to remote control people to stop violence.

I was myopic and ignorant then, I didn’t understand existence well back then and I had no clue what my options were back then.

After this, I thought all existence was shit, so my goal was to destroy it. I was myopic and ignorant then as well.

What I realized as I matured into my spirit from my spiritual adolescence is that everything I had previously survived (and was super fucking harsh hell) was in defense of other spirits. I’m drawn to defending people from hell. That’s the way my heart works. If anyone gets in my way, I get spiritually viscous... I don’t physically attack people (never have) and anymore, very rarely verbally attack them; but I do when people seek to eternally damn someone.

That’s when my spirit comes down hard.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:55 pm

You can't use violence to end violence.

Maybe you should let Jesus H. Christ into your heart?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:03 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:You can't use violence to end violence.

Maybe you should let Jesus H. Christ into your heart?

We all made this together. I’m not better than you. Jesus is not better than you or me. Do you understand that? I’m a counter balancing force of the cosmos that came with all of us. That does not make me a great person by the way. I just have a job.

I say crazy shit to suffer people’s hells.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:16 pm

ooooh yes you can!
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:35 pm

*eyeroll*
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:37 pm

promethean75 wrote:

ooooh yes you can!

Promethean is correct on this.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:35 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Promethean is correct on this.

Only Jesus Herbert Christ can cure your Madness.

Violence only begets more violence.

Only Lord Christ can, and did, break the infinite cycle. Seek Him out. Or, stay in Hell. It's your choice.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:05 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Only Lord Christ can, and did, break the infinite cycle. Seek Him out. Or, stay in Hell. It's your choice.

I never expected anyone on this board to say something like that.

I think I would propose a different argument. But let's see where it goes.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:01 pm

Here’s why promethean is right.

Let’s say you’re the Dalai Lama, and some woman made a pilgrimage for two whole fucking years to see you.

There they are, discussing spiritual matters. Then some dude walks in and starts raping her right in front of the Dalai Lama.... is he supposed to sit there calmly and say “that’s her karma”??

Fuck that shit. He’d get out of his chair and try to stop it. And if that ultimately means murder, it was a just murder.

Only 10% of the population murders people unjustly. If you could kill or encarcerate them all, most of them don’t go down without a fight to the death, which means that you have to murder them... we’d have no more murder.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Dan~ » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:55 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Here’s why promethean is right.

Let’s say you’re the Dalai Lama, and some woman made a pilgrimage for two whole fucking years to see you.

There they are, discussing spiritual matters. Then some dude walks in and starts raping her right in front of the Dalai Lama.... is he supposed to sit there calmly and say “that’s her karma”??

Fuck that shit. He’d get out of his chair and try to stop it. And if that ultimately means murder, it was a just murder.

Only 10% of the population murders people unjustly. If you could kill or encarcerate them all, most of them don’t go down without a fight to the death, which means that you have to murder them... we’d have no more murder.

Some cultures existed without police.
And combat was about skills moreso than just owning a big gun.
Weapons were all legal back then, too.
Different times.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Postby Dan~ » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:57 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:You can't use violence to end violence.

Tell that to the police.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:13 pm

I think there is a difference between force and violence. Police enforce societal laws. They only use violence when resisted by violence. If resisted in a legal manner (signing complaints, not signing tickets, getting a lawyer, peaceful protesting...) there is no violence involved.

And in the US the police are the "strong arm" of the their constitution, not an upper class elite (by theory anyway and if Mr Trump gets his way).
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker

Postby Mad Man P » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:27 am

Karpel Tunnel wrote:It is amazing how many people are longing for the whole thing to crash, left and right and other. I understand this longing. The norm can seem ok, but it's really not and a kind of desperation sets in where even chaos and unpleasance seem better. And martial law is a kind of chaos also. There is a longing for extremes, by both the left and right. We could all go 'NETWORK' and scream from the windows 'I am mad as hell and I can't take it anymore.' Or scared as hell, or sad as hell, or suffering hell.

People leading hollow, meaningless lives very often do find it desperatly unsatifying... hoping one crusade or another will fill the void.
What you are describing is a narcissist, a solipsist.
That's who it takes to want to fix the world because you don't like what you see in the mirror...
But unfortunatly for such people the world is indifferent and unforgiving, thier misery won't stop reality from slapping them in the face.
All they will accomplish in their fight is to self-destruct... the only question is how many lives, beyond their own, they will destroy on their way out.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Mad Man P
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:28 am

Tale OT to the extreme, it is the ultimate destroyer, who feels so it of OT , that his rejection by others can only be cured by rejecting and destroying them

Hitler is a good example of the seeker of ultimate power, ending in ultimate corruption.

The transcendential object, call it god, is the only power that can stop this type of process. For ot OS a process, initially appearing benign, that eats away at rational consciousness.

And lets face ot, history os cyclical. And lessons learned easily forgotten.

Pray that this will never be allowed to happen
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:09 am

If Police can end violence then why is there still violence???

Duh?

Dan~ wrote:Tell that to the police.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics