Martial Law Begins 2021

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:28 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Make it your goal to send every being in existence to heaven forever and you’ll not be boring

Why would I do that?

I'm an agent of Freedom. It is the choice of individuals to move Up or Down. I do not interfere. Most go down, few go up. That is because it is easy to fall (Down). It is a challenge to stand (Up).


I don't see you helping anybody but yourself, ever. And despite your best efforts, you move in neither direction, making no progress. Your madness hinders your every move.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:21 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Make it your goal to send every being in existence to heaven forever and you’ll not be boring

Why would I do that?

I'm an agent of Freedom. It is the choice of individuals to move Up or Down. I do not interfere. Most go down, few go up. That is because it is easy to fall (Down). It is a challenge to stand (Up).


I don't see you helping anybody but yourself, ever. And despite your best efforts, you move in neither direction, making no progress. Your madness hinders your every move.


You don’t even get what heaven is.

It’s everyone manifesting their desires simultaneously.

What do you think a shit world like this is? Trump being the only person who sees his desires fulfilled at the expense of everyone else. And if you’re drawn to him, that means that you’re the same.

Don’t lecture me on heaven and hell because you don’t know what you’re talking about.

And as a trump supporter, don’t lecture me on malignant narcissism (actual psychopathy).

You know, if it wasn’t for me, you’d be living in a porta-potty sucking dick all day for fifty cents a blowjob against your will. Do you actually think I’m kidding?

You don’t know shit Urwrong. Not the important stuff anyhow.

You know, it’s actually bizarre for me to speak to a being like you who doesn’t know a psychopath when you see one, and then decides that it’s a good idea to shit on someone like me. But whatever. You’re just a dumbshit.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10644
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:31 pm

Ecmandu wrote:You don’t even get what heaven is.

no u


Ecmandu wrote:It’s everyone manifesting their desires simultaneously.

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. If you weren't so self-obsessed and solipsistic, you'd easily understand, as young children do, that many people desire to hurt each-other, inflict pain and misery. So, to you, "heaven" is a blood-bath of violence and hatred. You are exactly-wrong, 100% wrong. That's "hell", not heaven, at least by the normal standard of definition, convention, and morality.

Sounds to me like you've never discussed spirituality, religion, or morality with anybody else before. Again, not a surprise, since you never leave your echo-chamber.



Go talk to a Christian or Jew, learn a few basic principles of Theology, then return to me when you have an Elementary knowledge of the bullshit you spew.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:32 pm

Also, stop derailing my thread, idiot.


No more response or commentary except to the point of the OP...
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:40 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Also, stop derailing my thread, idiot.


No more response or commentary except to the point of the OP...


Urwrong, I’ve been to hell. I know a hell moron when I see it, and that moron is you.

Trump has never been to hell either, and he’s fucking mentally retarded about the spirit world. All he cares about is himself just like all you care about is yourself...

Two peas in a pod, and you’re projecting all of it on me.

We’ll see how confident the elites think they are with respect to martial law right now. If they declare it, they’re very confident. There’s a slight problem with their plans. I exist. Always will.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10644
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:44 pm

Blah blah blah, stick to the OP or go away. Nobody wants to hear your tripe.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Dan~ » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:54 pm

Urwrongx1000, Ecmandu

Who started this?
You both seem to be investing in the ad hom.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
Be ware dumbasses that think they are intellectuals.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10249
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:00 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Blah blah blah, stick to the OP or go away. Nobody wants to hear your tripe.


You don’t want to hear me. Put me on ignore then.

Donald Trump is furiously defunding the post office and tearing down mail boxes so he can stay in power.

Now, let’s understand Trump for a moment.

His last desperate act is to declare martial law.

Now, our votes haven’t counted for 30 years.

The Nazi propaganda ministers did their job exceedingly well.

People still think their votes count!

People believe all the leftish, rightish narrative.

It’s all lies.

And I’m being very straight forward with you:

I’ll send you to actual hell for 5 seconds to see how much you appreciate consent violation, or consent violation forever.

My hells are decent. Nobody will lay anything on your body.

You know, for some bizarre reason Urwrong you think you’re a really smart guy. You aren’t.

Others on this board think you’re more nuanced than me, you’re just stupid, and so are they.

Soak it up while you can, because this shit is going to get very real for you very fast.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10644
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:11 pm

Ecmandu wrote:You don’t want to hear me. Put me on ignore then.

Donald Trump is furiously defunding the post office and tearing down mail boxes so he can stay in power.

Now, let’s understand Trump for a moment.

His last desperate act is to declare martial law.

Now, our votes haven’t counted for 30 years.

The Nazi propaganda ministers did their job exceedingly well.

People still think their votes count!

People believe all the leftish, rightish narrative.

It’s all lies.

And I’m being very straight forward with you:

I’ll send you to actual hell for 5 seconds to see how much you appreciate consent violation, or consent violation forever.

My hells are decent. Nobody will lay anything on your body.

You know, for some bizarre reason Urwrong you think you’re a really smart guy. You aren’t.

Others on this board think you’re more nuanced than me, you’re just stupid, and so are they.

Soak it up while you can, because this shit is going to get very real for you very fast.

Lol

Ecmandu, take a look in the mirror. Go through any of your posts within the last 3 weeks. How often do you immediately twist the post, what you write, and turn it into about you you you??

You're so selfish and solipsistic that pretty nobody can tolerate you for long. Your egotism is out of control, yet you spout this nonsense of how 'selfless' you are. You're not, you're just the opposite.


So when you say "I'm in the way of Martial Law", it doesn't mean anything. You're not a power-player in any of this, as-if the Government descends down to this thread, and says to itself, "oh no, Ecmandu does not approve of our Martial Law, guess we better not do it!?"

You're like a pubescent teenager, 13-years-old, who still believes the world revolves around you. Pro-tip: It doesn't.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:12 pm

Dan~ wrote:Who started this?

Does it really matter?



I guess irrelevant diatribe is better than non-participation, sometimes....
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Dan~ » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:14 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Dan~ wrote:Who started this?

Does it really matter?
I guess irrelevant diatribe is better than non-participation, sometimes....


I was hoping the quality level of posts on ILP should be held higher somehow.

It matters to me.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
Be ware dumbasses that think they are intellectuals.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10249
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:20 pm

Dan~ wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Dan~ wrote:Who started this?

Does it really matter?
I guess irrelevant diatribe is better than non-participation, sometimes....


I was hoping the quality level of posts on ILP should be held higher somehow.

It matters to me.


It’s hard, Dan, to talk to a person who doesn’t know what they’re talking about without being pointed in discussion.

Urwrong is an unabashed Trump supporter. He doesn’t know basic US history. Let alone the spiritual implications.

Both left and right are full of shit. That’s too hard for him. Not too hard for me.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10644
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:23 pm

What have I missed about US history? Enlighten me.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:25 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:You don’t want to hear me. Put me on ignore then.

Donald Trump is furiously defunding the post office and tearing down mail boxes so he can stay in power.

Now, let’s understand Trump for a moment.

His last desperate act is to declare martial law.

Now, our votes haven’t counted for 30 years.

The Nazi propaganda ministers did their job exceedingly well.

People still think their votes count!

People believe all the leftish, rightish narrative.

It’s all lies.

And I’m being very straight forward with you:

I’ll send you to actual hell for 5 seconds to see how much you appreciate consent violation, or consent violation forever.

My hells are decent. Nobody will lay anything on your body.

You know, for some bizarre reason Urwrong you think you’re a really smart guy. You aren’t.

Others on this board think you’re more nuanced than me, you’re just stupid, and so are they.

Soak it up while you can, because this shit is going to get very real for you very fast.

Lol

Ecmandu, take a look in the mirror. Go through any of your posts within the last 3 weeks. How often do you immediately twist the post, what you write, and turn it into about you you you??

You're so selfish and solipsistic that pretty nobody can tolerate you for long. Your egotism is out of control, yet you spout this nonsense of how 'selfless' you are. You're not, you're just the opposite.


So when you say "I'm in the way of Martial Law", it doesn't mean anything. You're not a power-player in any of this, as-if the Government descends down to this thread, and says to itself, "oh no, Ecmandu does not approve of our Martial Law, guess we better not do it!?"

You're like a pubescent teenager, 13-years-old, who still believes the world revolves around you. Pro-tip: It doesn't.


You’ve not once in your life been to hell for another person. Nobody who has would send a message like you did.

I went to hell for you. Figure that out.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10644
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:46 am

Ecmandu wrote:You’ve not once in your life been to hell for another person. Nobody who has would send a message like you did.

I went to hell for you. Figure that out.

You went to hell for yourself.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:06 am

I think Mr Trump will do no more than solidify the US Constitution. Martial law in the US is the intent of the globalist left so as to force the new socialist/communist laws. Revolution and regime change tactics are being used to leave no alternative.

The war is between constitutionalism and communism. Socialism is just a short intermediate step. The USA is the icon of constitutionalism, if lost, the Chinese Communist Party takes over under communist marshal law.

I have to guess that the Jewish left thinks that they will eventually undermine and replace the Chinese.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:17 am

obsrvr wrote
I have to guess that the Jewish left thinks that they will eventually undermine and replace the Chinese.


Didn't they finance Chinese communism?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7651
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:52 am

WendyDarling wrote:obsrvr wrote
I have to guess that the Jewish left thinks that they will eventually undermine and replace the Chinese.


Didn't they finance Chinese communism?

In order to destroy the capitalism of the US, America was encouraged to capitalize China, sacrifice itself for sake of financial greed involving the potential Chinese market.

The left is used to destroy establishments through rebellion and anarchy. The right is used to build up a new growing concern. The new concern to challenge the US nation, the Chinese, had to be built up.

China was allowed to spend trillions of US dollars on its military, financial, and biomedical strength. When they are on par, they are encouraged into social and perhaps military war. Without the warring, it would be difficult to remove the capitalists.

The US needed an enemy at least as great as itself and opposite so that both would be weakened. The Middle East was being used for that but Mr Trump interrupted that plan (notice that despite Mr Trump doing so very much for Israel, every Jewish leftist in US Congress votes against him on every issue). I would guess that the intent is to allow the warring with China to continue until Israel sees advantage to overcome both.

Mr Trump is making it difficult to weaken the US sufficiently. That is why they are allowing diseases, weather, social up-evil, deceptions, propaganda, and every dirty trick imaginable to take him out of the game.

It is the Devil vs Donald J Trump.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:20 am

China was funded by the Arms Dealers, because they profit in war, doesn't matter who's fighting.

Keep that in mind.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2753
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Martial Law Begins 2021

Postby MagsJ » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:10 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
MagsJ wrote:Are the majority of Americans anti peace and lawfulness? it seems so.. :-k

Do you not want America to find a rut of peace, of mind and body and spirit, Peter? it seems not.. :-k

Can America continue how it was? I think not!
K: please read my recent post about "solutions to our modern times"

I answer this question there....

Kropotkin

Tldr it..

I’ll give it another go though, and see if it holds my interest this time.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20325
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users