Trump 2020

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Trump 2020

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:55 pm

The blue wave is the mail in ballot scheme.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:40 pm

WendyDarling wrote:The blue wave is the mail in ballot scheme.

K: ahhh, you mean the way the military has been voting since the Civil war?
or the way IQ45 has voted this year.. mail in or the way we are in the middle of
the worst health crisis in over a hundred years? that way?

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:29 am

And which ever team wins, dont start talkin shit and all that post celebratory crap.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:31 am

We'll have to wait and see, Biden is ahead at the moment, but so far I don't think he's won any state Hillary didn't win in 2016.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:47 am

If this ends up being a landslide for Biden, or Trump, we may know the result by tomorrow, but if it's a tight race, it could take weeks, maybe even longer because of all the mail in ballots.
There could be accusations of foul play from both sides, a recount, could go all the way to the supreme court.
Way too early to call.
And in the midst of election chaos, there could be Covid lockdowns, mass civil unrest, looting, riots, skirmishes between Antifa, BLM, the Proud Boys, national guard and police, even worse than what we saw over the summer.
Trump may even declare martial law and attempt to suspend Biden's appointment if Trump loses.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with swing states like Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:05 pm

Trump has already claimed victory and called for the Supreme Court to decide.

And with 3 appointed Justices, everybody knows the result already.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Gloominary » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:43 pm

At the moment, I'm predicting a Biden victory.
He's up in Nevada, Michigan and Wisconsin.
He's way down in Pennsylvania, but from what I gather, the remaining votes are mail-in, and most of them will likely go to him, but he doesn't even need Pennsylvania, nor does he need Georgia and North Carolina.
If he wins Nevada, Michigan and Wisconsin but loses Pennsylvania, Georgia and North Carolina, that will give him exactly 270 electoral votes and Trump 267, which's all Biden needs to win the election.
That'd be an extremely close result, motivating Trump all the more to contest the election.
He's already claiming the remaining mail-in votes for Biden are fraudulent.

On the flipside, Trump may lose Pennsylvania, he may even lose Georgia and North Carolina, or, he may take them all.

Still too close to call.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:38 am

North Carolina went to Trump? Georgia is recounting? <——Trump’s. Then it’s a matter of a Wisconsin or Michigan recount in favor of Trump for the clincher, yes?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:54 am

WendyDarling wrote:Trump, "The Great White Hope" says Jesse Lee Peterson, will be re-elected in 2020 by the silent majority who say nothing and do nothing politically other than vote and it will be for what Mr. Kirk comments on about Trump.

The Best Argument for President Trump's Re-election 2020.

he lost
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:14 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Trump, "The Great White Hope" says Jesse Lee Peterson, will be re-elected in 2020 by the silent majority who say nothing and do nothing politically other than vote and it will be for what Mr. Kirk comments on about Trump.

The Best Argument for President Trump's Re-election 2020.

he lost

Sorry but you have been misinformed.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:42 am

cry more
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:18 am

Cry after the Supreme Court rules against you
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:22 am

12 cases dismissed already good luck with that

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:11 pm

Still getting your misinformation from the MSM?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:08 am

WendyDarling wrote:Still getting your misinformation from the MSM?

no from court records and transcripts from the hearings lol

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:30 pm

_
From an official source:

8AF5A761-379C-407A-8877-6E8568471D4F.jpeg
8AF5A761-379C-407A-8877-6E8568471D4F.jpeg (119.93 KiB) Viewed 228 times
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:45 am

lol magsj spammin i feel ya magsj

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:31 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:lol magsj spammin i feel ya magsj

I did not feel that posting something of relevance in pertinent threads was spamming,
so therefore it isn’t.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:21 am

MagsJ wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:lol magsj spammin i feel ya magsj

I did not feel that posting something of relevance in pertinent threads was spamming,
so therefore it isn’t.

what matters is how you feel

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:20 am

Mr Reasonable wrote: what matters is how you feel

What you have to say doesn’t matter, and I also thought about it too, so there.. juxtaposing thought-and-feeling feeling-and-thought, like what artists do.. and those with a full grasp of all their faculties and senses.

Imagine if Biden gets sworn-in as Pres.. what are the chances that the rioting and rebelling stop? Imagine that! :-k
MagsJ

Postby felix dakat » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:30 pm

The plaintiffs in four federal lawsuits around the country challenging the integrity of the presidential election all filed notice Monday morning that they were dropping their cases.

In a coordinated move, the filings — in Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — came in rapid succession within less than an hour.
The purpose of my life would seem to be to express the truth as I discover it, but in such a manner that it is completely devoid of authority. By having no authority, by being seen by all as utterly unreliable, I express the truth and put everyone in a contradictory position where they can only save themselves by making the truth their own.
Soren Kierkegaard– Journals, 432
felix dakat
Janitor

Postby obsrvr524 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:13 pm

felix dakat wrote:The plaintiffs in four federal lawsuits around the country challenging the integrity of the presidential election all filed notice Monday morning that they were dropping their cases.

Those were from individuals using relatively low priced attorneys easily intimidated by attorney firms ("good luck finding a job").

felix dakat wrote:In a coordinated move, the filings — in Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — came in rapid succession within less than an hour.

And those are from Trump's team - not the slightest bit intimidate-able.
              You have been observed.
obsrvr524
Thinker

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics