the failure of your president

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

the failure of your president

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:04 pm

In my last post, I asked, how could anyone defend
someone who by his inactions, killed over 150,000 American's,
now I ask another question....

during the Great depression, the worst economic episode in
American history, during the worst part of the Great depression,
the worst quarter drop in economic activity was 12.9%......

during the last quarter, the economic drop was 32%.....
a recession is roughly 5% drop quarterly and that is two quarters
in a row...for some economist, a recession is a 1.5-2.0% rise in
unemployment.... and during this last quarter, we had rise of over
20% in unemployment....

by every economic indicator, we had a unprecedented economic
collapse and who was president? IQ45 was.. and he must
be held accountable to his incredible terrible response to
the economic collapse.....

he failed in every way possible in his response to the economic
collapse....

if he is not responsible, then who is?

if the exact same economic collapse had happened under Obama,
the right wing would demand his execution.. but because it was
a GOP president who failed, not a peep from the right....

we must hold our leaders accountable for actions taken and not
taken..... as they must be held accountable for their actions,
but what if we don't hold our leaders accountable?

then what?

what if Lincoln had failed in holding the union together?

would we hold him accountable? of course we would....
that is what happens to a leader who failed....

and IQ45 has failed in his economic response to the collapse
of the economy....

he cannot be held innocent for his failure to respond to this
crisis.. because then we can't hold anyone responsible for any
actions, taken or not taken...... we must hold IQ45 to the exact
same standards we hold all our leaders or there is no accountability
for anyone.... Joe blow kills someone... well, we can't hold him responsible
for his actions... because, well just because...just like IQ45....

if we are held to be accountable for our actions, then he must
be held accountable for his actions or in this case, his inactions....

extenuating circumstances doesn't excuse anyone for their actions taken
or not taken.....

if a man steals because he is poor, we still hold him accountable..
regardless of the circumstances he found himself in....we must hold
people accountable for their actions or we don't have any type of
justice in America...Justice means holding people accountable for
their actions, taken or not taken....

if you hold that people must be held accountable for their actions,
then we must hold IQ45 accountable for his actions or his inactions.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8322
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: the failure of your president

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:25 pm

Are you Peter Kropotkin, Peter Kropotkins husband?


(laughs in fist)
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
valueontologyforsuperIQs - sumofalltemples - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 10931
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: the failure of your president

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:39 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:Are you Peter Kropotkin, Peter Kropotkins husband?


(laughs in fist)


K: and you can't defend the village idiot......

you have nothing.....you just can't admit it....
so you attack Biden...

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8322
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: the failure of your president

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:58 pm

I note that the defenders of IQ45 can't defend him....

so they attack Obama or Hillary or Biden or China..

never do they defend IQ45 and why?

because they can't... simple as that...

so, every single "defense" of IQ45 is simply an attack upon
someone or something else......

why should you vote for someone that even his defenders can't defend?

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8322
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: the failure of your president

Postby iambiguous » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:17 pm

Let's see what's "in the stars" for Trump:

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Donald_Trump

[snickers in fist] :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 37298
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: the failure of your president

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:58 pm

iambiguous wrote:Let's see what's "in the stars" for Trump:

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Donald_Trump

[snickers in fist] :wink:


K: I tried to read this, but I can't make any sense of it....I might live
in California but astrology makes no sense to me..... I didn't even know
what "sign" I was born under until I moved to Ca......

until the astrology signs point to him going to jail for a long, long
time, it doesn't really interest me......

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8322
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: the failure of your president

Postby promethean75 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:50 pm

promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3307
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: the failure of your president

Postby iambiguous » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:54 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
iambiguous wrote:Let's see what's "in the stars" for Trump:

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Donald_Trump

[snickers in fist] :wink:


K: I tried to read this, but I can't make any sense of it....I might live
in California but astrology makes no sense to me..... I didn't even know
what "sign" I was born under until I moved to Ca......

until the astrology signs point to him going to jail for a long, long
time, it doesn't really interest me......

Kropotkin


Not to worry. Fixed Cross is accumulating scientific evidence regarding it and will soon join me here -- viewtopic.php?f=15&t=195495&start=25 -- in bringing astrology down to Earth.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 37298
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: the failure of your president

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:56 am

Yes, Trump is a President of Democracy where he allowed the state governors and mayors to make the best decisions for their states, cities, and citizens regarding Covid 19, while sending them money and equipment to handle the pandemic. The Republican governors and mayors made the most of their freedom to handle the pandemic and their states have fared better, far better than the Democratic run states and cities, but I guess libtards can't recognize or enact realities of success. Boo hoo libtards, boo hoo.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7659
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: the failure of your president

Postby promethean75 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:06 am

Nope. He had the power and could have done much more far sooner for states that shouldnt even have had the AX for help, bro. Duh! Who the fuck has five hundred million respirators and masks (and toilet paper rolls while I'm at it) lying around. Its the incompetence of the governments in toto (not the band) to handle this muther and when the shit hit the fan, the orange man supposed to make shit happen straight like a kim Jong.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3307
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: the failure of your president

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:24 am

WendyDarling wrote:Yes, Trump is a President of Democracy where he allowed the state governors and mayors to make the best decisions for their states, cities, and citizens regarding Covid 19, while sending them money and equipment to handle the pandemic. The Republican governors and mayors made the most of their freedom to handle the pandemic and their states have fared better, far better than the Democratic run states and cities, but I guess libtards can't recognize or enact realities of success. Boo hoo libtards, boo hoo.



K: that is the point... he didn't sent them any money nor did he send them
any equipment and he still hasn't sent them enough testing....
basically he hasn't done shit for state or local governments....
and as far as the GOP vs dems states, I point out the fact that right now, today,
the hardest hit states are the GOP states, Fla, Texas, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama,
Louisiana, Tenn, South Carolina and Nebraska...... that is a fact jack....

and listen to a GOP governor of Maryland, he has stated multiple times
that he hasn't got jack from the president, no money, no equipment,
nothing...

the governor of multiple states have stated that IQ45 has become irrelevant
because of covid-19 because he hasn't done one single thing for the states....

I know you hate liberals but you must hate Americans even more because
liberals dying are your countrymen and you don't seem to give a shit about
them.....

GOP: anti-life and anti-American.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8322
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: the failure of your president

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:35 am

Look at this great ad hom post by Peter.

She, in my not so humble opinion , deserved it.

Yet posters get on me about ad Homs (without being aware of context)

This post of Peters Is about ILP as a whole!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10669
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: the failure of your president

Postby derleydoo » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:01 pm

promethean75 wrote:https://vocaroo.com/cPYE8pOKowW


Memes all over Twitter!

Imagine if Sleepy Joe had said: Lower than the world!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1290553066001965056

Here's the full interview! It is what it is.

https://youtu.be/zaaTZkqsaxY
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: the failure of your president

Postby promethean75 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:39 pm

Yeah I dont understand why he had so much trouble with the graphs. They even put them in pretty colors for him and he still struggled. Well it is what it is, I guess.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3307
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: the failure of your president

Postby MagsJ » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:02 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Yes, Trump is a President of Democracy where he allowed the state governors and mayors to make the best decisions for their states, cities, and citizens regarding Covid 19, while sending them money and equipment to handle the pandemic. The Republican governors and mayors made the most of their freedom to handle the pandemic and their states have fared better, far better than the Democratic run states and cities, but I guess libtards can't recognize or enact realities of success. Boo hoo libtards, boo hoo.
K: that is the point... he didn't sent them any money nor did he send them
any equipment and he still hasn't sent them enough testing....
basically he hasn't done shit for state or local governments....
and as far as the GOP vs dems states, I point out the fact that right now, today,
the hardest hit states are the GOP states, Fla, Texas, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama,
Louisiana, Tenn, South Carolina and Nebraska...... that is a fact jack....

and listen to a GOP governor of Maryland, he has stated multiple times
that he hasn't got jack from the president, no money, no equipment,
nothing...

the governor of multiple states have stated that IQ45 has become irrelevant
because of covid-19 because he hasn't done one single thing for the states....

I know you hate liberals but you must hate Americans even more because
liberals dying are your countrymen and you don't seem to give a shit about
them.....

GOP: anti-life and anti-American.....

Kropotkin

Is a sitting president supposed to acquire psychic abilities, in knowing what each state needs?

The Government releases the funds to the Government departments that are called on, to manage the crisis. It is the Health Department that should be procuring suppliers and supplies, whilst keeping the Government informed on progress and any issues that might need rectifying at a higher level.

What about those States that have allowed public protests, aka rioting, during the height of lockdown? Won’t that contribute to more COVID cases and/or deaths? and don’t forget the inflated numbers of COVID deaths, due to all deaths being assigned to COVID.

No need to respond Peter.. I know what your response will be.. ; )
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20349
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Re: the failure of your president

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:58 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Yes, Trump is a President of Democracy where he allowed the state governors and mayors to make the best decisions for their states, cities, and citizens regarding Covid 19, while sending them money and equipment to handle the pandemic. The Republican governors and mayors made the most of their freedom to handle the pandemic and their states have fared better, far better than the Democratic run states and cities, but I guess libtards can't recognize or enact realities of success. Boo hoo libtards, boo hoo.
K: that is the point... he didn't sent them any money nor did he send them
any equipment and he still hasn't sent them enough testing....
basically he hasn't done shit for state or local governments....
and as far as the GOP vs dems states, I point out the fact that right now, today,
the hardest hit states are the GOP states, Fla, Texas, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama,
Louisiana, Tenn, South Carolina and Nebraska...... that is a fact jack....

and listen to a GOP governor of Maryland, he has stated multiple times
that he hasn't got jack from the president, no money, no equipment,
nothing...

the governor of multiple states have stated that IQ45 has become irrelevant
because of covid-19 because he hasn't done one single thing for the states....

I know you hate liberals but you must hate Americans even more because
liberals dying are your countrymen and you don't seem to give a shit about
them.....

GOP: anti-life and anti-American.....

Kropotkin

Is a sitting president supposed to acquire psychic abilities, in knowing what each state needs?

The Government releases the funds to the Government departments that are called on, to manage the crisis. It is the Health Department that should be procuring suppliers and supplies, whilst keeping the Government informed on progress and any issues that might need rectifying at a higher level.

What about those States that have allowed public protests, aka rioting, during the height of lockdown? Won’t that contribute to more COVID cases and/or deaths? and don’t forget the inflated numbers of COVID deaths, due to all deaths being assigned to COVID.

No need to respond Peter.. I know what your response will be.. ; )


Looney Tunes!!!

You mean hundreds of thousands of people who sign death certificates are in on this conspiracy!!??

You folks really need other outlets of news. You’re being brainwashed.

Even the families have to be in on the conspiracy!! They all see the death certificate!!!

That means 400 million Americans are in on this conspiracy!!! But none of them know it!!!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10669
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: the failure of your president

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:35 pm

derleydoo wrote:
promethean75 wrote:https://vocaroo.com/cPYE8pOKowW


Memes all over Twitter!

Imagine if Sleepy Joe had said: Lower than the world!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1290553066001965056

Here's the full interview! It is what it is.

https://youtu.be/zaaTZkqsaxY



K: thank you posting that Derley... It just adds to my narrative of that
IQ45 is completely mentally unfit to be president.....

as usual, the GOP projects whatever they are doing unto the democrats....
so, when they whine about stealing the elections, that is what they are trying
to do, and when they accuse the democrats of voter suppression, that is what
they are trying to do, and when they accuse democrats of voter fraud, that
is exactly what they are doing.......and when they accuse Biden of mental
cognition issues, that is exactly what is the problem with their guy....
IQ45 probably failed his cognition test for Alzheimer's and the White house/GOP
is simply projecting unto Biden..... again.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8322
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: the failure of your president

Postby MagsJ » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:45 pm

I should have also said.. and the person I don’t want to interact with on here should also need not reply, and that person is waaaaay off base.. as usual.

Looney tunes? No, that’d be them ; ) never had a mental illness.. never been on any meds of any kind.. never had my sanity questioned. What a boring game some play, in it’s transparency and ill-intent.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20349
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Re: the failure of your president

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:01 pm

MagsJ wrote:I should have also said.. and the person I don’t want to interact with on here should also need not reply, and that person is waaaaay off base.. as usual.

Looney tunes? No, that’d be them ; ) never had a mental illness.. never been on any meds of any kind.. never had my sanity questioned. What a boring game some play, in it’s transparency and ill-intent.


You’re off the deep end. Here’s the reply in question (conveniently not quoted)

viewtopic.php?p=2772715#p2772715

Is it too far out of your comprehension that someone diagnosed as insane could (not all of them) actually be the sanest person, not only earth, but the sanest person in existence?
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10669
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: the failure of your president

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:44 pm

Majs:
Is a sitting president supposed to acquire psychic abilities, in knowing what each state needs?

The Government releases the funds to the Government departments that are called on, to manage the crisis. It is the Health Department that should be procuring suppliers and supplies, whilst keeping the Government informed on progress and any issues that might need rectifying at a higher level.

What about those States that have allowed public protests, aka rioting, during the height of lockdown? Won’t that contribute to more COVID cases and/or deaths? and don’t forget the inflated numbers of COVID deaths, due to all deaths being assigned to COVID.

No need to respond Peter.. I know what your response will be.. ; )[/quote]

K: I have no need to respond because you are so locked into your own
responses that you can't see any other possibilities.....I am a liberal because
I have engaged in, several times, a reevaluation of values where It
wasn't just about my strength of convictions, but for the strength of courage
for an attack upon my convictions.....I have held three distinct and different
political positions over my life and I have held several different philosophical
positions.... I have no problem reevaluating what my values are....

can you say the same?

do you have the courage of your convictions or, or do you have the
courage, the strength for an attack upon your convictions?

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8322
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: the failure of your president

Postby promethean75 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:01 am

do you have the
courage, the strength for an attack upon your convictions?


Are you suggesting a MagsJ vs MagsJ thread?
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3307
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: the failure of your president

Postby promethean75 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:02 am

I put my money on MagsJ. She's got a great chance of winning. It's almost certain.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3307
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: the failure of your president

Postby MagsJ » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:38 am

Would be reel abysmal if I lost, now wouldn’t it.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20349
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Re: the failure of your president

Postby MagsJ » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:38 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:Majs:
Is a sitting president supposed to acquire psychic abilities, in knowing what each state needs?

The Government releases the funds to the Government departments that are called on, to manage the crisis. It is the Health Department that should be procuring suppliers and supplies, whilst keeping the Government informed on progress and any issues that might need rectifying at a higher level.

What about those States that have allowed public protests, aka rioting, during the height of lockdown? Won’t that contribute to more COVID cases and/or deaths? and don’t forget the inflated numbers of COVID deaths, due to all deaths being assigned to COVID.

No need to respond Peter.. I know what your response will be.. ; )
K: I have no need to respond because you are so locked into your own
responses that you can't see any other possibilities.....I am a liberal because
I have engaged in, several times, a reevaluation of values where It
wasn't just about my strength of convictions, but for the strength of courage
for an attack upon my convictions.....I have held three distinct and different
political positions over my life and I have held several different philosophical
positions.... I have no problem reevaluating what my values are....

can you say the same?

do you have the courage of your convictions or, or do you have the
courage, the strength for an attack upon your convictions?

Kropotkin

I’m quite content with my political and spiritual choices and leanings, so your concern about your choices aren’t mine, and so I have no need to question myself in those regards.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20349
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Re: the failure of your president

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:30 am

K: do you have the courage of your convictions or, or do you have the
courage, the strength for an attack upon your convictions?

Magsj:
"I’m quite content with my political and spiritual choices and leanings, so your concern about your choices aren’t mine, and so I have no need to question myself in those regards."

K: spoken like a true sleepwalker of the modern world....
waking up is a bitch however...I challenge myself every single day
and I challenge the current ism's and myths and biases and beliefs
every single day...and why? because I consider this the true role
of what it means to be a philosopher.... not to accept on faith,
any belief or ism without examination............

I am glad you are so content with yourself and your place in the world....

but you aren't much of a philosopher by doing so.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8322
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users