what Marxism really is.....

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby phoneutria » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:02 pm

sigh
were you given
"a structured system to help [you] get situated"
?
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4265
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:41 am

Here is the Communist Utopia that Prom and the Commie scum on this forum are so quickly hastening:



Imagine all the people thinking "but that can't happen here!"
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby promethean75 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:43 pm

That guy's an imposter. Edward Norton wasn't alive back then.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4474
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby phoneutria » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:42 pm

prom i am waiting for you
to share your experience with us
about how you were able to lift yourself and prosper
with the help of our structured system
it will be motivational and inspiring
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4265
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:03 pm

props for linking up prof. Wolff., he is good but too critical of capitalism, though not an insane charlatan goon like Peterson is. LOL at the guy linking up Jordan Peterson...haha, typical brainwashed Yank cunt who still believes markets will fix themselves, corporations are made up of high IQ and hard working good citizens everybody should be thankful for and all socialism is bad and leads to genocides and dictatorships whilst ignoring the origins of both the World Wars, slave trade, ongoing African exploitation and so on and having nothing to say about what capitalism can lead to... I am big time into Marxism myself.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1872
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby promethean75 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:18 pm

bro same
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4474
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:46 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:polishyouthgotipbanned is a symptom of the American degeneracy.

Fixed this for you
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:23 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:a canadian autistic hunter sitting on his ass in Toronto fantasising about killing the Jews and blacks???pick your side carefully....

You are projecting into another, your own fantasies.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:20 pm

no more derailing subjects with irrelevant bullshit
Last edited by polishyouthgotipbanned on Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1872
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:48 am

Why do you want to kill jews and blacks? Is your mind bent by Nazism? Have you not overcome the past? It sounds like obsession to me.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby Dan~ » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:05 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Here is the Communist Utopia that Prom and the Commie scum on this forum are so quickly hastening:



Imagine all the people thinking "but that can't happen here!"


I watched that video now.
I think the whole labor camps thing is true.
:sad-teareye: :teasing-smokingcrack:
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting my free game projects.
ImageImage
Truth is based in sensing, in vision. And we can only see when we are alive.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10602
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: Canada Alberta

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:25 pm

:oops:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:Why do you want to kill jews and blacks? Is your mind bent by Nazism? Have you not overcome the past? It sounds like obsession to me.

i never wanted to kill jews nor blacks...my fancy for nazism was based on reading charlatans David Irvings books and believing them to be true...as soon as I found out the disgusting and uncanny historical truth I discarded nazism, neo-nazism, 'paganism'(codeword for neo-nazis religion in the 21st century) and all the other idiocies.
i thoutght you were a neonazi...maybe i confused you with another twink...if so sorry twink
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1872
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby Dan~ » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:56 pm

In this sense, the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.

We Communists have been reproached with the desire of abolishing the right of personally acquiring property as the fruit of a man’s own labour, which property is alleged to be the groundwork of all personal freedom, activity and independence.

Hard-won, self-acquired, self-earned property! Do you mean the property of petty artisan and of the small peasant, a form of property that preceded the bourgeois form? There is no need to abolish that; the development of industry has to a great extent already destroyed it, and is still destroying it daily.

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/w ... o/ch02.htm

Owning your own house makes you an evil class war bourgeois monster?

The charges against Communism made from a religious, a philosophical and, generally, from an ideological standpoint, are not deserving of serious examination.

Does it require deep intuition to comprehend that man’s ideas, views, and conception, in one word, man’s consciousness, changes with every change in the conditions of his material existence, in his social relations and in his social life?

What else does the history of ideas prove, than that intellectual production changes its character in proportion as material production is changed? The ruling ideas of each age have ever been the ideas of its ruling class.


Don't consider other people's objections to your system of belief.

“There are, besides, eternal truths, such as Freedom, Justice, etc., that are common to all states of society. But Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion, and all morality, instead of constituting them on a new basis; it therefore acts in contradiction to all past historical experience.”
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting my free game projects.
ImageImage
Truth is based in sensing, in vision. And we can only see when we are alive.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10602
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: Canada Alberta

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:29 pm

well...they are right in what they analyse but wrong in their strategy to address it...the high equity prices since Reagan combined with high influx of immigration since Clinton combined with a total failure to monitor the housing market bubbles in American and England has caused a situation where the same house in Germany, where wages are the same, costs 3-5 times less than in England and it has also led to inner-cities becoming immigrant labour camps with 10-20 people living in spaces meant to accommodate up to 3 or 5 people to which the governments simply turn the blind eye and shift the associated costs of having so many unregistered people in such tight spaces to the tax-payer and partially to the indigenous people already living in the said areas in a form of a drastic decrease of the quality of the public spaces/services available to them due to the overload. You simply have a situation where you have a system set-up, designed to rape the immigrants and poorer people by the middle-class and the upper-classes. The lies about the immigrants being a 'cost' are also false, for example in Europe, it is the Easter European immigrants that drive the growth and productivity whilst the old and retired pensioners in the richer, Western countries are the load pulling it back, creating a situation where the richer countries, without the immigrant influx, would begin to drastically slide down in the average GDP, pension and all the materialistic markers of the quality of life.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1872
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:44 pm

America is a kleptocracy and it will only get worse but who knows...the problem is that the American elites(cracking under the Asiatic pressure) have played out the game perfectly...creating a climate where the left is completely detached from the working class and is merging into the capitalistic plutocracy rapidly and the right is doing everything to strip itself of any meaningful state power whilst merging into the capitalistic plutocracy also and both sides of the spectrum transforming themselves into all reaching and all controlling bureaucracy
imagine if you were to start a working union or a strike mass movement in America right now...the working classes believe that the left is 'out to get them' whilst the left does everything to convince them this is true by agitating 'middle-America' values...its just a sad spectacle but of admirable depth and scope on the part of its planners.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1872
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby Dan~ » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:09 am

Something has happened which Marx would have never guessed to happen.
The Bourgeois, it turns out, were human, and had a conscience.
They regulated themselves. They made moral progress.
Proletariat people, also, are not the perfect, innocent, victim class.
Workers take the highest paying, easiest jobs, leaving the crap jobs for others.
They are opportunistic in this way. Just like bourgeois are opportunistic.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting my free game projects.
ImageImage
Truth is based in sensing, in vision. And we can only see when we are alive.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10602
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: Canada Alberta

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:18 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:i never wanted to kill jews nor blacks...my fancy for nazism was based on reading charlatans David Irvings books and believing them to be true...as soon as I found out the disgusting and uncanny historical truth I discarded nazism, neo-nazism, 'paganism'(codeword for neo-nazis religion in the 21st century) and all the other idiocies.
i thoutght you were a neonazi...maybe i confused you with another twink...if so sorry twink

I don't believe you, because you're a little bitch.

Your mind is shattered into tiny pieces, by Satyr. You are weak-minded and pathetic. Because you are so thoroughly dominated by him, it has perverted and twisted your mind. For you to accuse him of Nazism, demonstrates how ignorant you are. Therefore, you are projecting, upon him, your own fantasies and delusions. However, you cannot differentiate the separation. You honestly believe that your sins, are his.


Furthermore, you are a stain and disgrace to people you claim you represent. A weak-minded fool. This is why you are yet-another Marxist stooge, another pawn in the global plays for power, by Communist nations against the Free World. I'm giving you far too much attention and credit than you're wroth, so I'll end this here, and shit on you if you ever gain the semblance of philosophical strength to address your Superior again, which you won't. Let's admit that, you have a child's mind. Your mind was broken at 7 years old.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:24 am

Dan~ wrote:Something has happened which Marx would have never guessed to happen.
The Bourgeois, it turns out, were human, and had a conscience.
They regulated themselves. They made moral progress.
Proletariat people, also, are not the perfect, innocent, victim class.
Workers take the highest paying, easiest jobs, leaving the crap jobs for others.
They are opportunistic in this way. Just like bourgeois are opportunistic.

That's correct.

Bourgeois have a higher moral status than the Proletariat on average. This is also why Bourgeois claim Moral Authority, because they are more Confident leaders whom average people trust than the Proletariat.


This applies to Promethean here on this forum. Nobody would ever trust Promethean to run a small Contracting-Business, because he would fuck it up, because he is irresponsible. This is the bottom-line. It's not about the dozen excuses he lays-out for himself. It's because he is Morally Irresponsible (proletariat) and so he must serve his Employer, because Employers are more responsible (bourgeois).

This is also true when applied to basic Assets and Economics.


This is why Marxism/Communism continually fails in both Politics and Macro-Economics, because it relies on lies, propaganda, and false premises regarding Human Nature.

The only exception, perhaps in history, is Communist-China which is strictly Ethnocentric, a system wherein Chinese serve their own Race, and all other Races are assigned inferior positions.

So perhaps Communism only works on a strictly Racial/Ethnic superiority system. In Heterogeneous societies, it fails. And in Siberia Russia and Moscow, it failed because of its economic implosion. So even Racial Nationalism is no guarantee for success. Business double-dealing and corruption are a Necessity to any hypothetical "success". Everybody sees this corruption now in effect in the United States.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby promethean75 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:07 pm

Good shit, young pole. Peterson declined to debate the Wolff twice, I believe. Here's a bit of discussion on that as well as some words about this boogeyman 'cultural marxism' that IS DESTROYING ERMERICA.

https://youtu.be/liT7e5M6XfY
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4474
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby phoneutria » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:11 pm

promethean75 wrote:Good shit, young pole. Peterson declined to debate the Wolff twice, I believe. Here's a bit of discussion on that as well as some words about this boogeyman 'cultural marxism' that IS DESTROYING ERMERICA.

https://youtu.be/liT7e5M6XfY


dude
if arguments like that sillicon valley thing
that you pointed out to me
is the kind of thing the wolff has
jordan p would destroy him
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4265
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby promethean75 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:02 pm

https://youtu.be/036e1sk_LCA

Lol go to 0:40ish. Peterson's argument is that if we have socialism today, twenty million people would die of starvation and/or freeze to death.

This is the level of professional buffoonery going on in university auditoriums today. No socialism because....... bread lines and killing fields.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4474
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:03 pm

First of all, I must say that the Yanks are the most arrogant and ignorant and self-centred assholes I ever dealt with and your biases are extremely tiresome to deal with and seem almost impossible to penetrate with reason or scepticism.

This idiot urwrong is confusing the 'moral' middle and upper-middle managerial class with the bourgeois when it is, in fact, a proletariat also...which simply shows he has not even red anything by Marx and is here running his mouth like a clown that he is.As to the claims that the 'middle-class' is morally superior to the 'working-class'...this seems to me an odd and a quite ridiculous claim... first of all...the way you use middle-class is kind of nonsensical and self-referential because you use it in the sense of meaning good working Americans and the 'lower-class' being vagrant lazy bums with knives and black faces...secondly: there is no correlation between income and morality as far as I am aware.
as to the comments about SATIRE and nazism...because a man who has said Hitler and the Nazis were the last resistance of the true West and has said that every true Aryan should not consider Holocaust immoral and, basically, repeats every single neo-nazi conspiracy simply can't be called a neo-nazi...TRAGIC. dont forget about KVASIR...he also broke me at 17 and is still mindfucking me everyday alongside SATIRE...haha what an idiot :shock: you think this will do little autistic boy???you think you have me second guessing my own past and my 'masculinity' right now??? maybe you are LOOOOL
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1872
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby phoneutria » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:51 pm

promethean75 wrote:https://youtu.be/036e1sk_LCA

Lol go to 0:40ish. Peterson's argument is that if we have socialism today, twenty million people would die of starvation and/or freeze to death.

This is the level of professional buffoonery going on in university auditoriums today. No socialism because....... bread lines and killing fields.



well call me crazy
but where's the burden of proof here, kiddo?
Last edited by phoneutria on Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4265
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:55 pm

phoneutria wrote:
promethean75 wrote:https://youtu.be/036e1sk_LCA

Lol go to 0:40ish. Peterson's argument is that if we have socialism today, twenty million people would die of starvation and/or freeze to death.

This is the level of professional buffoonery going on in university auditoriums today. No socialism because....... bread lines and killing fields.



well call me crazy
but where the burden of proof here, kiddo?

idiot the burden of proof is on the one who claims all kinds of socialism lead to genocides and totalitarianisms and that capitalism boils down to high IQ hard working people...and the one who refuses to argue and runs away from it to go argue with idiot lunatic Zizek, knowing it will be way easier to argue with an empty charlatan and it will sell way more carpets(tickets)...OR WHAAT???? The Canadian loony has himself said he actually never red Marx...FUCK ME...an expert on something he has never red...IMAGINE THAT...he should come to this forum!!!Plenty of experts like him here!!!
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1872
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: what Marxism really is.....

Postby phoneutria » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:00 pm

just want to reinstate for you polish
that whatever gibberish you uttered at me just now
is muted
which you earned
by never having added
anything productive to a conversation
ever
and refusing a suggestion to improve that
quite rudely so
so go on and have your aspergers tantrum now if you wish
i won't see it
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4265
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]