NFAC follows Goethe's advice

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: NFAC follows Goethe's advice

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:08 pm

How Racist is Trump Toward Black Americans? | Larry Elder Show

President Trump is still constantly called racist by many people, but his policies towards black Americans prove quite the opposite. Larry takes a deep dive into the various policies and positions the President has taken that have benefited black Americans across the nation.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
valueontologyforsuperIQs - sumofalltemples - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby MagsJ » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:37 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:Anyway, now we have the Czech republic considering a second amendment of sorts, I seem to remember reading yesterday late.
I wonder why that is, and what brought that on? can’t say I’m that familiar with European gun laws.. at all.
That I know of, Switzerland allows citizens to own firearms. I think its basically, you get to keep your gun when after you do your military service.
As to what brought it on - any number of things happening this year justifies this, Id say.

Current climes.. and all that.

Brits can own guns, but they have to be kept and fired only at firing ranges.. which defeats the object of legally owning a gun to defend life and home, but hey.
We can get permits here too, the gun has to be locked in a safe.
Im not too sure about the law in general.

The gun law here has now changed, so the same regulations as yours..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:50 am

"Build It From Scratch!" - 19 Black Families Buy Land To Create 'Safe City' For Black People

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/build-it-scratch-19-black-families-buy-land-create-safe-city-black-people

The sane American way to oversee progress. I hope their efforts pay off and their city turns into multiple cities.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics