Robert F Kennedy Jr

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:07 pm

Peter,

It’s a fact the every vote counting machine has a modem.

It’s a fact that the source code is not public domain.

It’s a fact that it’s been know since the 90’s (when the whistle blowers came forward) that the US government has known how to make votes count and also be anonymous...

The system is really simple:

You show your ID. It’s catalogued (can’t be used again). A serial number is spit out. You can then check your votes (using your ID) (at a ballot registry) against the serial number to see if it matches.

This solves every problem that people are concerned about with votes (that your boss can fire you if you don’t vote for so-and-so). Your boss cannot possible enter to see what you voted for.

And yes, you are lacking mentally. Maybe it’s just ignorance, maybe I’m being too harsh.

You are in no way shape or form smarter than me though. That I know for a fact. Some (not all) of the most brilliant people on earth have dealt with mental “issues”. Which again, shows that you’re not that smart.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10637
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby iambiguous » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:19 pm

phyllo wrote:
No one "introduces" politics into conflicts of this sort.
You're introducing it. That's your particular approach to problems. It's not my approach.

And that's one reason that we don't see eye to eye on a lot of issues.

The odd thing is that you don't recognize it as one approach among several possible approaches. You respond as if it is the one and only approach.

This has been pointed out to you many times.


Then we understand the meaning of "politics" differently. From my perspective whenever one person bumps into another, there is always the possibility they will want to do different things in regard to a particular set of circumstances. Like vaccines. And that can create a conflict.

Then what?

1] might makes right: One of them has the brute power to make sure that vaccination policy is in accord with their own value judgments

2] right makes might: they both agree on one rational/moral assessment of the situation and, in regard to vaccinations, behave in harmony accordingly

3] democracy and the rule of law: they moderate their points of view, negotiate a compromise and create a vaccination program such that both sides gain something and no side loses everything

Or, in a larger society, they create a legislative/executive/judicial process such that one party is able to get most or all of what they want but it is agreed that the other party might be successful in electing those who will give them most or all of what they want instead.

Or they can create a constitution and fall back on a more or less strict construction of it.

For example: https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-supre ... y?ref=home

For all practical purposes, how could it be otherwise?

One way or another power always enters into it. Call it politics, call it something else.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 37184
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby phyllo » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:34 pm

You described politics but before that happens there is the apolitical evaluation of the vaccine.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 12020
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:36 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Peter,

It’s a fact the every vote counting machine has a modem.
It’s a fact that the source code is not public domain.

K: once again, please show us your facts...

E: It’s a fact that it’s been know since the 90’s (when the whistle blowers came forward) that the US government has known how to make votes count and also be anonymous...

K: uhh, facts again....

E: The system is really simple:

You show your ID. It’s catalogued (can’t be used again). A serial number is spit out. You can then check your votes (using your ID) (at a ballot registry) against the serial number to see if it matches.
This solves every problem that people are concerned about with votes (that your boss can fire you if you don’t vote for so-and-so). Your boss cannot possible enter to see what you voted for.

K: ok, how does this create a way to hack it?

E: And yes, you are lacking mentally. Maybe it’s just ignorance, maybe I’m being too harsh.
You are in no way shape or form smarter than me though. That I know for a fact. Some (not all) of the most brilliant people on earth have dealt with mental “issues”. Which again, shows that you’re not that smart.


K: as for our respective intelligence, I simply ask our readers to decide
for themselves based upon our posts....

and you still haven't engaged in my primary points about
how big pharma is engaged in "Nazi plots"?

how do vaccinations create a "Nazi plot"?

how does a vaccination create an situation like autism
and what would be the point?

whereas we know, fact's once again, that vaccines have
eliminated or limited such diseases like polio and smallpox
and measles and chickenpox...… diseases that killed
and disabled millions of people.... fact....

your faith in the tree, the "evil" of vaccines doesn't explain the
forest of the end of terrible killers that is smallpox and the
chickenpox and the measles, among others, found in the use of vaccines....

how do you square the circle?

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8306
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:22 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Peter,

It’s a fact the every vote counting machine has a modem.
It’s a fact that the source code is not public domain.

K: once again, please show us your facts...

E: It’s a fact that it’s been know since the 90’s (when the whistle blowers came forward) that the US government has known how to make votes count and also be anonymous...

K: uhh, facts again....

E: The system is really simple:

You show your ID. It’s catalogued (can’t be used again). A serial number is spit out. You can then check your votes (using your ID) (at a ballot registry) against the serial number to see if it matches.
This solves every problem that people are concerned about with votes (that your boss can fire you if you don’t vote for so-and-so). Your boss cannot possible enter to see what you voted for.

K: ok, how does this create a way to hack it?

E: And yes, you are lacking mentally. Maybe it’s just ignorance, maybe I’m being too harsh.
You are in no way shape or form smarter than me though. That I know for a fact. Some (not all) of the most brilliant people on earth have dealt with mental “issues”. Which again, shows that you’re not that smart.


K: as for our respective intelligence, I simply ask our readers to decide
for themselves based upon our posts....

and you still haven't engaged in my primary points about
how big pharma is engaged in "Nazi plots"?

how do vaccinations create a "Nazi plot"?

how does a vaccination create an situation like autism
and what would be the point?

whereas we know, fact's once again, that vaccines have
eliminated or limited such diseases like polio and smallpox
and measles and chickenpox...… diseases that killed
and disabled millions of people.... fact....

your faith in the tree, the "evil" of vaccines doesn't explain the
forest of the end of terrible killers that is smallpox and the
chickenpox and the measles, among others, found in the use of vaccines....

how do you square the circle?

Kropotkin


Peter, you really don’t get it.

You still believe votes in the US are actually tabulated for mayors, congressmen, senators, governors and even the president. Dude! You are so 30 years ago!

You are in denial and you don’t know shit.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10637
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:32 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Peter,

It’s a fact the every vote counting machine has a modem.
It’s a fact that the source code is not public domain.

K: once again, please show us your facts...

E: It’s a fact that it’s been know since the 90’s (when the whistle blowers came forward) that the US government has known how to make votes count and also be anonymous...

K: uhh, facts again....

E: The system is really simple:

You show your ID. It’s catalogued (can’t be used again). A serial number is spit out. You can then check your votes (using your ID) (at a ballot registry) against the serial number to see if it matches.
This solves every problem that people are concerned about with votes (that your boss can fire you if you don’t vote for so-and-so). Your boss cannot possible enter to see what you voted for.

K: ok, how does this create a way to hack it?

E: And yes, you are lacking mentally. Maybe it’s just ignorance, maybe I’m being too harsh.
You are in no way shape or form smarter than me though. That I know for a fact. Some (not all) of the most brilliant people on earth have dealt with mental “issues”. Which again, shows that you’re not that smart.


K: as for our respective intelligence, I simply ask our readers to decide
for themselves based upon our posts....

and you still haven't engaged in my primary points about
how big pharma is engaged in "Nazi plots"?

how do vaccinations create a "Nazi plot"?

how does a vaccination create an situation like autism
and what would be the point?

whereas we know, fact's once again, that vaccines have
eliminated or limited such diseases like polio and smallpox
and measles and chickenpox...… diseases that killed
and disabled millions of people.... fact....

your faith in the tree, the "evil" of vaccines doesn't explain the
forest of the end of terrible killers that is smallpox and the
chickenpox and the measles, among others, found in the use of vaccines....

how do you square the circle?

Kropotkin


Peter, you really don’t get it.

You still believe votes in the US are actually tabulated for mayors, congressmen, senators, governors and even the president. Dude! You are so 30 years ago!

You are in denial and you don’t know shit.


K: I ask for facts and you give me something about me being in denial....
feel free to offer us some facts about what you say... for example, proof
that "ALL" voting machines have modems...

you point out some conspiracy about how votes are manipulated,
great, show me the evidence.. to do such a manipulation requires
thousands of people to be in the loop of the conspiracy...…

where is your proof that thousands of people are manipulating
our elections?

who is committing the crime?

and how does the crime go unreported given
that thousands of people are required to make
a conspiracy like this work

any facts or evidence to show us you are right?

it has nothing to do with denial and that ain't a river
in Egypt.....

show us your proof....

I know enough not to believe in some wild eye conspiracies....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8306
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:01 am

phyllo wrote:You described politics but before that happens there is the apolitical evaluation of the vaccine.


Sure, if, in any particular community, everyone can agree that only after an absolutely safe and effective vaccine has been created will an actual public policy be established.

And the odds of that?

After all, those of particular religious faiths already start out by insisting that all of this is in the hands of God.

Okay, what of their children and the state?

And, until a vaccine is created that all parents accept, what of the laws requiring children to obtain particular vaccinations before being admitted into public schools?

How on earth is it realistic to take the fact of power/politics out of this in the interim?
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 37184
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:33 am

Reported? Propaganda has come a LONG way since Nazi Germany Peter!!! A really long way!! The US is a propaganda state and a Nazi state.

It’s been massively reported that

a.) yes, all vote counting machines have modems.

b.) because of what’s known about defeating this technological truth, we can conclude that the “government” doesn’t want votes to count.

Dude, Peter, you don’t know shit about voting machines, you’ve read no literature, you haven’t seen them in person and you know nothing about modems or hacking.

People who do know this shit, can’t say for 100% certain that our votes are being hacked, but they can say for 100% certain that they can be hacked.

Since the problem has already been solved and not implemented, now they can say for 100% certainty that they are being hacked.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10637
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:35 am

Ecmandu wrote:Reported? Propaganda has come a LONG way since Nazi Germany Peter!!! A really long way!! The US is a propaganda state and a Nazi state.

It’s been massively reported that

a.) yes, all vote counting machines have modems.

b.) because of what’s known about defeating this technological truth, we can conclude that the “government” doesn’t want votes to count.

Dude, Peter, you don’t know shit about voting machines, you’ve read no literature, you haven’t seen them in person and you know nothing about modems or hacking.

People who do know this shit, can’t say for 100% certain that our votes are being hacked, but they can say for 100% certain that they can be hacked.

Since the problem has already been solved and not implemented, now they can say for 100% certainty that they are being hacked.


Peter, let me give you a little fact about the US propaganda state.

Who won WWII?

The US?

No! It was the Russians!

Every country outside the US knows this.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10637
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:23 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Reported? Propaganda has come a LONG way since Nazi Germany Peter!!! A really long way!! The US is a propaganda state and a Nazi state.

It’s been massively reported that

a.) yes, all vote counting machines have modems.

b.) because of what’s known about defeating this technological truth, we can conclude that the “government” doesn’t want votes to count.

Dude, Peter, you don’t know shit about voting machines, you’ve read no literature, you haven’t seen them in person and you know nothing about modems or hacking.

People who do know this shit, can’t say for 100% certain that our votes are being hacked, but they can say for 100% certain that they can be hacked.

Since the problem has already been solved and not implemented, now they can say for 100% certainty that they are being hacked.


Peter, let me give you a little fact about the US propaganda state.

Who won WWII?

The US?

No! It was the Russians!

Every country outside the US knows this.



K: and I rest my case.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8306
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:00 am

Peter,

70 million Russians died in WWII!

Only 6 million Jews

The Russian front was so brutal that the only way they didn’t starve to death was to eat their own dead! And many of them did starve to death!

You think you had some strange QED

Truth is, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

If the Americans had never entered the war, the Russians would have conquered Berlin anyways.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10637
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:37 am

Ecmandu wrote:Peter,

70 million Russians died in WWII!

Only 6 million Jews

The Russian front was so brutal that the only way they didn’t starve to death was to eat their own dead! And many of them did starve to death!

You think you had some strange QED

Truth is, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

If the Americans had never entered the war, the Russians would have conquered Berlin anyways.


Here’s a link for you....
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

This link states that only 27 million Russians died:

Big difference from my 70 million.

You see... hitler never expected the Russians to get involved... but fuck! Did they ever get involved!

What I’ve heard from scholars is that it was 1/3rd of the Russian population at the time.

Scholars can be wrong about the numbers.

What they all say unanimously is that had the Americans not entered the war, that Russians would have conquered Germany anyways.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10637
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby phyllo » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:38 pm

iambiguous wrote:
phyllo wrote:You described politics but before that happens there is the apolitical evaluation of the vaccine.


Sure, if, in any particular community, everyone can agree that only after an absolutely safe and effective vaccine has been created will an actual public policy be established.

And the odds of that?

After all, those of particular religious faiths already start out by insisting that all of this is in the hands of God.

Okay, what of their children and the state?

And, until a vaccine is created that all parents accept, what of the laws requiring children to obtain particular vaccinations before being admitted into public schools?

How on earth is it realistic to take the fact of power/politics out of this in the interim?
Again, you simply insist that it has to be discussed through your perspective.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 12020
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:44 pm

Anyways, we veered off a bit from the point I raised earlier. We do have whistle blowers like Kennedy but they don’t effect change.

The nazis won ww11 in the form of America from project paperclip. The propaganda ministers from Nazi germany learned a lot of lessons after the German attempt about how to control a state, give people the perception of threat, peace and freedom

Anyways... like a Nazi state, the US is experimenting massively on the US population both psychologically and physiologically.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10637
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:42 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Anyways, we veered off a bit from the point I raised earlier. We do have whistle blowers like Kennedy but they don’t effect change.

The nazis won ww11 in the form of America from project paperclip. The propaganda ministers from Nazi germany learned a lot of lessons after the German attempt about how to control a state, give people the perception of threat, peace and freedom

Anyways... like a Nazi state, the US is experimenting massively on the US population both psychologically and physiologically.


Another thing about this... presidents don’t have the security clearance to know that they weren’t elected.

The global elites pick them for the DRAMA!!! The vote counting machines have been hacked by the US government for 30 years now.

It’s the biggest news story in the world!

Have you ever seen a movie or television or news snippet about this in the major papers? No!

That’s because ALL of this has to be CLEARED by the ministry of propaganda first!

Back when the internet first became public, this was a huge talking point, then the internet became controlled as well.

Back in the 90’s, the internet was the ‘Wild West’!

The ‘dark web’ was just part of the regular internet back then!

It’s all sanitized now.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10637
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby iambiguous » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:15 pm

phyllo wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
phyllo wrote:You described politics but before that happens there is the apolitical evaluation of the vaccine.


Sure, if, in any particular community, everyone can agree that only after an absolutely safe and effective vaccine has been created will an actual public policy be established.

And the odds of that?

After all, those of particular religious faiths already start out by insisting that all of this is in the hands of God.

Okay, what of their children and the state?

And, until a vaccine is created that all parents accept, what of the laws requiring children to obtain particular vaccinations before being admitted into public schools?

How on earth is it realistic to take the fact of power/politics out of this in the interim?
Again, you simply insist that it has to be discussed through your perspective.


But: My own perspective here is no less a profoundly problematic existential contraption rooted subjectively in dasein. Now, if what you are arguing is that I am arguing that everyone else is obligated to view their own perspective in that manner in turn then, well, sure, if that's what you believe "in your head" then that makes it true. For you.

But beyond just believing it, how would you go about demonstrating to others that they are obligated to believe what you do too?

I will flat out admit that I can't demonstrate my own frame of mind here. On the contrary, the gist of my argument in regards to things like vaccinations is that, sans God, mere mortals are only able to exchange moral and political assessments rooted in prejudices rooted in dasein rooted in the understanding that given new experiences, new relationships and access to new information, knowledge and ideas, "I" am always confronted with at least the possibilty of reconfiguring my point of view about the rightness or the wrongness of vaccines.

Again, this, in my view, is what the objectivists among us most fear. Not that they aren't right about their own point of view here, but that no point of view can ever be clearly, definitively demonstrated to be either right or wrong.

The fragmented and fractured "I".
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 37184
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby phyllo » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:17 pm

I'm saying that you insist that everyone discuss it in terms of your perspective ... political economy, dasein, definitive demonstrations. And in the religious threads ... morality, salvation and afterlife.

Why do you think that you are accused of being a spammer and a troll? You go into a thread and switch the topic to dasein and your interests.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 12020
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby iambiguous » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:02 am

phyllo wrote:I'm saying that you insist that everyone discuss it in terms of your perspective ... political economy, dasein, definitive demonstrations. And in the religious threads ... morality, salvation and afterlife.

Why do you think that you are accused of being a spammer and a troll? You go into a thread and switch the topic to dasein and your interests.


Come on, most of my contributions/posts at ILP revolve around threads that I started. In fact, I don't participate at all in the preponderance of threads.

And, over and over and over again, I make it crystal clear that my interest in philosophy revolves around morality here and now and immortality there and then. At the existential juncture of identity, value judgments and political economy.

This and such "metaphysical" quandaries as determinism and the nature of existence itself.

No, I think those here inclined to label me a spammer and a troll are pissed off at me for others reasons. I have my own take on that and they have theirs.

After all, in forums of this nature some are more readily made to look like, say, stooges than others. If I do say so myself. :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 37184
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:36 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:we know some doctors including one who has an autistic child
and she does the research.. that is her job... studying autism...
and she doesn't believe vaccines have anything to do with autism...
repeat, vaccines have nothing to do with autism....

and her child is autistic... she would have a ready made excuse for
her son to be autistic.. and it just ain't so....

so you all keep up with your fantasy conspiracy theories...
eventually, you might even get one right....

although I doubt it....

Kropotkin
Nice anecdotal 'evidence'. Notice no response to any of the research. So basically you decided to re-assert your position. And you consider yourself, for some reason, on the rational team.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3249
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:38 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:to follow up on Phyllo.....

to assume that all vaccines are "evil" or cause such damage as to be
unnecessary, that is dumb beyond belief....
And there are those people who believe that. I don't. I think it is much more nuanced than that. But pick the most extreme position, dismiss it without evidence or argument, if that makes you think you actually just did something or contributed to a conversation.

In a world where the tobacco industry managed to create vast amounts of scientific research befuddling all sorts of government regulartion for decades, you'd think people who simply trust industry generation pr and research would consider it possible that SOME vaccines are problematic and unsafe.

But no. People like you feel not the slightest need to investigate a damn thing. You come with anectdotal evidence, make blanket assertions, respond as if the only counter-position is binarily opposite yours, and investigate nothing.

You should be embarrassed but you're smug.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3249
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:48 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
MagsJ wrote:You guys talk of the benefits of vaccines, but zero about the ill-effects of them.. as if none exist.

Why is that?
K: Some of the benefits of vaccines are in the eradication of many very deadly
diseases that have killed millions over the year and one in particular, Measles,
help caused my hearing loss...

among the infections that vaccines help fight/eradicate are smallpox,
polio, measles, tetanus...

the WHO "the world health organization" reports that
licensed vaccines are available for 25 different preventable
infections including mumps, chickenpox and Typhoid...…

I have an uncle who was disable by polio and polio killed
and disabled millions.... I don't think that eradicating such killers as polio
should be considered to be an "ill effect"

but hay, that's me....

you might die or be disabled by some easily eradicated disease
but because you are afraid, you won't vaccinate...… sounds like you are
the one with the problem!

Kropotkin

Perhaps I nearly died, or stopped breathing at the very least.. perhaps.

Vaccines debilitate many and thus the quality of their lives, but that’s ok right?

My question still stands.. why aren’t they made safer?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20297
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:51 pm

phyllo wrote:
MagsJ wrote:You guys talk of the benefits of vaccines, but zero about the ill-effects of them.. as if none exist.

Why is that?

Biggus has posted the procon link which discusses the ill-effects.

https://vaccines.procon.org/

And my position has been that the benefits outweigh the ill-effects.

So we are not saying that there are no ill-effects at all.

You posted a pic that says "vaccines are genocide" . How realistic is that?

And so my question still stands.. why aren’t they made safer?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20297
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:48 pm

MagsJ wrote:And so my question still stands.. why aren’t they made safer?

A classic oops moment was when the German government was given one type of vaccine for the special people (politicians etc.) and one for the regular citizens. The special people got one that all the crap that supposed conspiracy theorists complain about were removed. It was so embarrassing they recalled the special vaccines, but that begs the question of why important people got a vaccine that lacked things like thimersol and other adjuvants that supposedly make the vaccines better. If they made them better than you damn well know the special rich powerful people would have gotten them, but they were not going to.

Lie big and people can't believe you are lying.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3249
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:09 am

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
MagsJ wrote:And so my question still stands.. why aren’t they made safer?

A classic oops moment was when the German government was given one type of vaccine for the special people (politicians etc.) and one for the regular citizens. The special people got one that all the crap that supposed conspiracy theorists complain about were removed. It was so embarrassing they recalled the special vaccines, but that begs the question of why important people got a vaccine that lacked things like thimersol and other adjuvants that supposedly make the vaccines better. If they made them better than you damn well know the special rich powerful people would have gotten them, but they were not going to.

Lie big and people can't believe you are lying.

Lol.. that’s so bait, they might as well just have come clean and told the truth.. after that fact! :lol:

The majority of the population here are not in support of being vaccinated.. many, in the political SM-groups and circles I’m in, are complaining of developing autoimmune issues from having had jabs in the past.. looks like I’m not the only one then, but am one of many.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20297
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka/LDN Town

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]