What I'd do with economics

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

What I'd do with economics

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:30 am

I'd put a cap on salaries: 10 million a year (which to measure it sustainably is a certain percentage of GDP)…

What this does is that it makes a co-op economy. If you want to build a building that costs 10 billion, you need hundreds if not thousands of supporters contributing to it.

It works. Think it through.

You flood all your employees with 10 million dollar salaries like you, then you do charitable contributions (tax deductible), and you co-op your big projects...
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:39 am

Ecmandu wrote:I'd put a cap on salaries: 10 million a year (which to measure it sustainably is a certain percentage of GDP)…

What this does is that it makes a co-op economy. If you want to build a building that costs 10 billion, you need hundreds if not thousands of supporters contributing to it.

It works. Think it through.

You flood all your employees with 10 million dollar salaries like you, then you do charitable contributions (tax deductible), and you co-op your big projects...


I edited this, and I also wanted to add that it makes economics democratic (which it currently is not)

It makes economics more accountable (which it currently is not)
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:08 pm

Remove Jews from banking, academics, political lobbying, politics, and media, problem solved.

The dumb imbeciles that make up a majority of the population are too stupid to lead themselves democratically, we need a strong leader and central government to keep the dumb animals in line that will act as a general caretaker for everyone. Make fascism great again! 8)
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:11 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Remove Jews from banking, academics, lobbying, and media, problem solved.I

The dumb imbeciles that make a majority of the population are too stupid to lead themselves democratically, we need a strong leader and central government to keep the dumb animals in line that will act as a general caretaker.


Yeah.. I don't have a scapegoat. I have a "policy-goat"
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:13 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Remove Jews from banking, academics, lobbying, and media, problem solved.I

The dumb imbeciles that make a majority of the population are too stupid to lead themselves democratically, we need a strong leader and central government to keep the dumb animals in line that will act as a general caretaker.


Yeah.. I don't have a scapegoat. I have a "policy-goat"


That's because you don't understand how the world works bucko.

You complain about feminism a lot without realizing a majority of feminist authors, activists, and journalists were female Jews. That's why you are not getting laid.

I'll make you a national socialist yet. 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:21 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Remove Jews from banking, academics, lobbying, and media, problem solved.I

The dumb imbeciles that make a majority of the population are too stupid to lead themselves democratically, we need a strong leader and central government to keep the dumb animals in line that will act as a general caretaker.


Yeah.. I don't have a scapegoat. I have a "policy-goat"


That's because you don't understand how the world works bucko.

You complain about feminism a lot without realizing a majority of feminist authors, activists, and journalists were female Jews. That's why you are not getting laid.

I'll make you a national socialist yet. 8)


Like I stated in another thread, "You all owe me, I resurrected this world" You think I'm going to cash in my chips for sex.. HA! That's a joke! I'll cash them in if I ever get sent to hell again. The thing about people in general, jews included, is that the more they get to know me, the more they tremble.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Like I stated in another thread, "You all owe me, I resurrected this world" You think I'm going to cash in my chips for sex.. HA! That's a joke! I'll cash them in if I ever get sent to hell again. The thing about people in general, jews included, is that the more they get to know me, the more they tremble.



Yes, I'm sure the world trembles in your very presence. 8) :lol:

Ecmandu as Thanos. 8) :lol:


User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:30 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Like I stated in another thread, "You all owe me, I resurrected this world" You think I'm going to cash in my chips for sex.. HA! That's a joke! I'll cash them in if I ever get sent to hell again. The thing about people in general, jews included, is that the more they get to know me, the more they tremble.



Yes, I'm sure the world trembles in your very presence. 8) :lol:


You obviously haven't spent much time with me. I can tear your soul apart in seconds if I need to, which, I really don't. Look at the world around you… the world I resurrected, do you really think I'm a dictator? Ahh… but you want me to be one… !! That's by far the stupidest thing you'd ever want me to be. You're just being stupid now.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:35 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
Like I stated in another thread, "You all owe me, I resurrected this world" You think I'm going to cash in my chips for sex.. HA! That's a joke! I'll cash them in if I ever get sent to hell again. The thing about people in general, jews included, is that the more they get to know me, the more they tremble.



Yes, I'm sure the world trembles in your very presence. 8) :lol:


You obviously haven't spent much time with me. I can tear your soul apart in seconds if I need to, which, I really don't. Look at the world around you… the world I resurrected, do you really think I'm a dictator? Ahh… but you want me to be one… !! That's by far the stupidest thing you'd ever want me to be. You're just being stupid now.


He walks amongst us under the name Ecmandu, he leads us to greener pastures..... 8)

User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:45 pm

Ahh… you're being cute. You want to see my dictator side? Jesus would be sent to hell for a very long time for contracting to die on a cross that is worn by many people as a symbol of idolatry (those people deserve hell as well), the jews as well for using the star of david. Do you really want to get on my perfected side? I chose not to be perfect in this life, so that I can still be in the same boat as all of you… but! It takes me very little work to join perfection (non-contradiction), and this will shake your soul to the core when you encounter me.

Am I the messiah? I'm a work in progress.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:12 am

I'm posting my OP again not because I'm ashamed of the derail from zero sum, but because people might look at our exchange as first reading the last post and be like WTF!!

Ecmandu wrote:
I'd put a cap on salaries: 10 million a year (which to measure it sustainably is a certain percentage of GDP)…

What this does is that it makes a co-op economy. If you want to build a building that costs 10 billion, you need hundreds if not thousands of supporters contributing to it.

It works. Think it through.

You flood all your employees with 10 million dollar salaries like you, then you do charitable contributions (tax deductible), and you co-op your big projects...


I edited this, and I also wanted to add that it makes economics democratic (which it currently is not)

It makes economics more accountable (which it currently is not)
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Gloominary » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:36 pm

Ecmandu wrote:I'd put a cap on salaries: 10 million a year (which to measure it sustainably is a certain percentage of GDP)…

What this does is that it makes a co-op economy. If you want to build a building that costs 10 billion, you need hundreds if not thousands of supporters contributing to it.

It works. Think it through.

You flood all your employees with 10 million dollar salaries like you, then you do charitable contributions (tax deductible), and you co-op your big projects...

Wouldn't this violate your supreme principle tho?

Consent/noncoercion?

Or does this principle only apply to sexual matters?
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2400
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:44 pm

Gloominary wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I'd put a cap on salaries: 10 million a year (which to measure it sustainably is a certain percentage of GDP)…

What this does is that it makes a co-op economy. If you want to build a building that costs 10 billion, you need hundreds if not thousands of supporters contributing to it.

It works. Think it through.

You flood all your employees with 10 million dollar salaries like you, then you do charitable contributions (tax deductible), and you co-op your big projects...

Wouldn't this violate your supreme principle tho?

Consent/noncoercion?

Or does this principle only apply to sexual matters?


In a less than perfect world, we have no choice but to violate consent (because of the zero sum nature of it)

This shouldn’t however embolden people to become abusers, it’s healthy in a world like this to set boundaries on clear and egregious abuses.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:01 pm

Ecmandu has been found guilty of the crime of Violating Consent, and will hereby Stand Trial for this crime.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2944
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:18 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Ecmandu has been found guilty of the crime of Violating Consent, and will hereby Stand Trial for this crime.


You don’t know how to walk the tightrope of a life on a planet like earth, with a court of this entire world. I do. Stop pretending like your response is in any way intelligent to what you replied to. I’ll just assume your fingers had a spasm.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:38 am

Yet more evidence as to your Consent Violations, Article 2-9
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2944
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Gloominary » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:35 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Gloominary wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I'd put a cap on salaries: 10 million a year (which to measure it sustainably is a certain percentage of GDP)…

What this does is that it makes a co-op economy. If you want to build a building that costs 10 billion, you need hundreds if not thousands of supporters contributing to it.

It works. Think it through.

You flood all your employees with 10 million dollar salaries like you, then you do charitable contributions (tax deductible), and you co-op your big projects...

Wouldn't this violate your supreme principle tho?

Consent/noncoercion?

Or does this principle only apply to sexual matters?


In a less than perfect world, we have no choice but to violate consent (because of the zero sum nature of it)

This shouldn’t however embolden people to become abusers, it’s healthy in a world like this to set boundaries on clear and egregious abuses.

So for you, consent/noncoercion isn't an absolute, like you maintained, it's conditional.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2400
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: What I'd do with economics

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:09 am

youre being very argumentative gloominary.

It is an absolute that nobody wants to have their consent violated (be in a zero sum reality), but we are, not only should we strive for the lesser of evils here, our ONLY focus should be to enter non zero sum reality
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10848
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am


Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Silhouette