Neoliberalism explained

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Gloominary » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:36 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:Naturally, youve never taken the trouble to verify whether the holocaust did or didn't happen with sources from all persuasions, never done any research.

I've read articles from both sides.

Do you also urge those who believe in the homicidal gas chamber conspiracy theory to investigate it thoroughly before concluding anything?

You only believe the persons trying to excuse themselves from it.

Did you watch the documentary?
David Cole is a Jew, a very bright and courageous one at that, he had to go into hiding shortly after the making of this film because of how many death threats he received.
He knowingly put his life on the line for what he firmly believed to be the truth, he wasn't trying to excuse himself from anything.

And this doesn't even address the fact that you ignored my point.

I addressed your point, if any people are guilty of playing the victim card to advance their agenda, it's yours, they're masters at it.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2400
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Gloominary » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:47 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Gloominary wrote:Talk is cheap, policy is what matters.

If you and your so called patriots weren't busy overthrowing your own nation with perverse German initiatives, Trump might be able to put up more of a fight against the fascists trying to impeach him.
But you're effectively on the same side as the Democratic Party, which consists largely of the kind of people you claim to dislike.

Perverse German initiatives?

Trump is just another Bush, Obama or Clinton.
If you're still falling for the left-right paradigm, then we've got nothing to talk about.
User avatar
Gloominary
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2400
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 am
Location: Canada

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:20 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:

Trump doesn't sound "Neo-Con" to me at all... pro-environmental, wants to solve homelessness, other traditionally "liberal" concerns.

Its called Scapegoating, an ancient Christian practice.
"The Jews killed Jesus!" whereas it was evidently the Romans who killed the rebellious Jew at the request of their own proxy regime. Ever since this trick worked, people have been playing it on the Jews.

Most people are easy to fool, as they are grateful when their troubles can be blamed on other people. No amount of facts will ever persuade them to question their premises.
Their being literally depends on their faith in their own saintly victimhood; if they would attempt to bear a portion of responsibility for their fate, they would be confronted with the terrible sorrow of having let life and soul slip away.

On the one hand one kind of wishes for them that they can go out with a show of courage at least, so you can sympathize with their will to fight. But obviously they never pick someone who is actually harming them, as this, again, would require self-confrontation.


The Rothschilds are the most wealthiest family in all of modern western civilization and a handful of Jews own a majority of banks, corporations, places of finance, Hollywood, or media news platforms. This isn't scapegoating, it's a matter of fact and public record. 8)

I could give two shits less about the crucified Hebrew or Judean known as Jesus. I applaud the ancient Romans for crucifying him.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:34 am

For Promethean. 8)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:01 am

Zero_Sum wrote:The Rothschilds are the most wealthiest family in all of modern western civilization and a handful of Jews own a majority of banks, corporations, places of finance, Hollywood, or media news platforms. This isn't scapegoating, it's a matter of fact and public record. 8)

I could give two shits less about the crucified Hebrew or Judean known as Jesus. I applaud the ancient Romans for crucifying him.
And here you are hoping the current Roman Empire will fall. They killed Jesus because he stood outside parasitic intrumentalism - the heart of the Roman enterprise, which set it apart from, for example, Greece. I'm not a fan of many of Jesus ideas, but they killed him because he potentially would undermine the insect-like thinking that right now is putting all of us in jeopardy. Jesus made errors that you might have made, look at your own evolution through ideas in the last 10 years. This was 2000 years ago. He reacted to the then current abuses, through the filter of his religion, and tried to destroy what was killing us. In doing this he made serious errors and caused new problems. But the force you just applauded is still around and if you ever got any power at all, they would turn their insect tricks on you. Yet, you sit here applauding....

and spending pages hating Jews, who are just another set of people used and abused by the insects.

You are playing into Rome's hands.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3328
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby promethean75 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:06 pm

zero: marx doesn't mean there is something intrinsically 'evil' about the jew, but that the very worst of capitalism has materialized within the culture of the jew. hence, the mistake is made; capitalism is a jewish construct. while in realty, jewishness is a capitalist construct. or rather, you must first have a culture bound and committed to a belief in their own exclusiveness before capitalism can be utilized to empower them. that process of empowerment then becomes an appropriation of capitalism's power to enrich an exclusive group... which they happen to be. see the difference? if prior to industrialization, judaism were abolished, we'd not have this problem. but that abolishment must come much later if at all (i have faith that it will within the next few centuries. islam and christianty included. polytheisms and paganisms perhaps not, but they are harmless forces).

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/w ... -question/

marx wrote:Since in civil society the real nature of the Jew has been universally realized and secularized, civil society could not convince the Jew of the unreality of his religious nature, which is indeed only the ideal aspect of practical need. Consequently, not only in the Pentateuch and the Talmud, but in present-day society we find the nature of the modern Jew, and not as an abstract nature but as one that is in the highest degree empirical, not merely as a narrowness of the Jew, but as the Jewish narrowness of society.

Once society has succeeded in abolishing the empirical essence of Judaism – huckstering and its preconditions – the Jew will have become impossible, because his consciousness no longer has an object, because the subjective basis of Judaism, practical need, has been humanized, and because the conflict between man’s individual-sensuous existence and his species-existence has been abolished.

The social emancipation of the Jew is the emancipation of society from Judaism.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3344
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:47 pm

Image

This is actually really good.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4436
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:58 pm

"The Rothschilds are the most wealthiest family in all of modern western civilization and a handful of Jews own a majority of banks, corporations, places of finance, Hollywood, or media news platforms. This isn't scapegoating, it's a matter of fact and public record."

Er, no dude. They're nowhere near the wealthiest. And if you think such wealth is simply accessible as public record, even when having studied economics for ten years then you are even more gullible than Gloominary.

But my point was - yeah they're phenomenally wealthy, which is great.

"That guy is wealthy!" isn't scapegoating.

However, what the truly old wealthy families tend to do is create scapegoats, and the Jews, being very enterprising people, have been their target since Ancient Rome.
Capitalism was created in Florence and Venice. Families with ties to these original bankers, which were Italians (Medici's, etc) are rich enough to truly hide themselves.

Look at European bloodlines and see who might have arranged these marriages, etc.
Rhetorically that is - a true detective takes pleasure in the not so obvious.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
valueontologyforsuperIQs - sumofalltemples - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 10931
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:39 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Image

This is actually really good.

LOL
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2910
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:14 am

Some more for true detectives;

Jewish wealth is more visible than older wealth, they always had to sell diamonds and do banking and stuff, they couldn't hold an entire country like Scotland in their possession and get away with it.
Peoples-Revolutions in Europe have always made sure that the wealthiest families went ever more secure in hiding.

Jews aren't very afraid of what else could befall them - wealth for them is simply freedom, avoiding the hacksaw (Dylan)
On the whole it was rather their evident poverty which was a threat across millennia, the fact they could be killed with impunity, that they were never allowed to own land anywhere.

Manage to get a peek at silent wealth and you'll find very few Jews.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
valueontologyforsuperIQs - sumofalltemples - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 10931
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:03 am

Fixed Cross wrote:"The Rothschilds are the most wealthiest family in all of modern western civilization and a handful of Jews own a majority of banks, corporations, places of finance, Hollywood, or media news platforms. This isn't scapegoating, it's a matter of fact and public record."

Er, no dude. They're nowhere near the wealthiest. And if you think such wealth is simply accessible as public record, even when having studied economics for ten years then you are even more gullible than Gloominary.

But my point was - yeah they're phenomenally wealthy, which is great.

"That guy is wealthy!" isn't scapegoating.

However, what the truly old wealthy families tend to do is create scapegoats, and the Jews, being very enterprising people, have been their target since Ancient Rome.
Capitalism was created in Florence and Venice. Families with ties to these original bankers, which were Italians (Medici's, etc) are rich enough to truly hide themselves.

Look at European bloodlines and see who might have arranged these marriages, etc.
Rhetorically that is - a true detective takes pleasure in the not so obvious.



Dude, there are actual websites that factually list them as the most wealthiest family in the west. Go look it up. :lol:

That doesn't even include all the Jewish millionaires and billionaires that run the United States as well. I can list them if you would like, that is if Carleas doesn't remove my posts first.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:10 am

Gloominary wrote:Talk is cheap, policy is what matters.


Neo-conservatives, libertarians, and Trump supporters only understand propaganda since they let mainstream media or talk radio dictate their politics, they wouldn't even understand an original thought it it got up and bit them on their asses. I hate Marxism and communism with a passion but I at least respect Promethean because he at least tries to argue his views in a sensible manner going out of his way to back his beliefs up. [That and we once met in real life long ago, he's a cool dude even if he is a dirty commie. :lol: ]
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:15 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Image

This is actually really good.


It's basically satire, the message is that modern western communists or Marxists embrace the working class so long as they're not white heterosexual culturally conservative men.

That's one reason I reject communism or Marxism, its toxic anti-white ideology.

Well, there are other reasons also but that is the biggest one to be sure.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:19 am

Fixed Cross wrote:Ive got some hope for the US only because Trump supporters are almost all very loyal. They've got balls and heart.



A bunch of loyal economic illiterates ignorant of both domestic and international events.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:24 am

Karpel Tunnel wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:The Rothschilds are the most wealthiest family in all of modern western civilization and a handful of Jews own a majority of banks, corporations, places of finance, Hollywood, or media news platforms. This isn't scapegoating, it's a matter of fact and public record. 8)

I could give two shits less about the crucified Hebrew or Judean known as Jesus. I applaud the ancient Romans for crucifying him.
And here you are hoping the current Roman Empire will fall. They killed Jesus because he stood outside parasitic intrumentalism - the heart of the Roman enterprise, which set it apart from, for example, Greece. I'm not a fan of many of Jesus ideas, but they killed him because he potentially would undermine the insect-like thinking that right now is putting all of us in jeopardy. Jesus made errors that you might have made, look at your own evolution through ideas in the last 10 years. This was 2000 years ago. He reacted to the then current abuses, through the filter of his religion, and tried to destroy what was killing us. In doing this he made serious errors and caused new problems. But the force you just applauded is still around and if you ever got any power at all, they would turn their insect tricks on you. Yet, you sit here applauding....

and spending pages hating Jews, who are just another set of people used and abused by the insects.

You are playing into Rome's hands.


Image

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:43 am

promethean75 wrote:Here are my conditions, zero. If you can sing Sofa No. 2 in perfect key, I'll become a national socialist.


Could you have picked an even harder song to sing?

https://voca.ro/d1VDZzavHQt
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:56 am

promethean75 wrote:zero: marx doesn't mean there is something intrinsically 'evil' about the jew, but that the very worst of capitalism has materialized within the culture of the jew. hence, the mistake is made; capitalism is a jewish construct. while in realty, jewishness is a capitalist construct. or rather, you must first have a culture bound and committed to a belief in their own exclusiveness before capitalism can be utilized to empower them. that process of empowerment then becomes an appropriation of capitalism's power to enrich an exclusive group... which they happen to be. see the difference? if prior to industrialization, judaism were abolished, we'd not have this problem. but that abolishment must come much later if at all (i have faith that it will within the next few centuries. islam and christianty included. polytheisms and paganisms perhaps not, but they are harmless forces).

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/w ... -question/

marx wrote:Since in civil society the real nature of the Jew has been universally realized and secularized, civil society could not convince the Jew of the unreality of his religious nature, which is indeed only the ideal aspect of practical need. Consequently, not only in the Pentateuch and the Talmud, but in present-day society we find the nature of the modern Jew, and not as an abstract nature but as one that is in the highest degree empirical, not merely as a narrowness of the Jew, but as the Jewish narrowness of society.

Once society has succeeded in abolishing the empirical essence of Judaism – huckstering and its preconditions – the Jew will have become impossible, because his consciousness no longer has an object, because the subjective basis of Judaism, practical need, has been humanized, and because the conflict between man’s individual-sensuous existence and his species-existence has been abolished.

The social emancipation of the Jew is the emancipation of society from Judaism.


I would argue that Jewishness is an expression of the Jewish religion and with it thoroughly taking over western capitalism has transformed it into the kind of crony or vulture capitalism we see today.

The same Jewishness ruined socialism as well creating the likes of Marxism or communism, it is the inherent trait of Jewishness that subverts and destroys anything it comes in contact with. Jewishness cannot be destroyed, it can only be separated or quarantined away from others by that of removal.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Neoliberalism explained

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:04 am

Gloominary wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:
Gloominary wrote:Talk is cheap, policy is what matters.

If you and your so called patriots weren't busy overthrowing your own nation with perverse German initiatives, Trump might be able to put up more of a fight against the fascists trying to impeach him.
But you're effectively on the same side as the Democratic Party, which consists largely of the kind of people you claim to dislike.

Perverse German initiatives?

Trump is just another Bush, Obama or Clinton.
If you're still falling for the left-right paradigm, then we've got nothing to talk about.


It's so annoying people in this country can't see past the democratic and republican political parties or how both are controlled by the same exact group of people.

I swear a majority of people in the United States are fucking imbeciles, it's like dealing with a nation of mental toddlers.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3295
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]