Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Kriswest » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:45 am

These communities down here pay attention not to media but extensive extended family relationships throughout the three coastal states / counties of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. The local media has gone against parent company reports. If anyone is misinformed it is you. Your group has political agendas and are not above corruption. So come on tell me about the objective of Mississippi, the state that actually got hit and was beaten the hell out of. Was it government conspiracy that brought people together to help each other? Everyone out here in the country shared and helped, the govt people busted their butts to help. We had no power and no water for over two months. The military provided us with what we needed to survive. Dude you have no frigging clue of the truth thanks to politics. NewOrleans was not even devastated not even close. But according to politics it was the only victim. Shove your theories sideways because you arre nothing but a follower of manipulation.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
User avatar
Kriswest
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 20554
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: stuck in permanent maternal mode.

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:23 am

Sure, sure.

We'll see what happens.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:18 am

Mainstream wrote:
I was not denying that the weather can be changed by chemicals or chemtrails, I was denying that they are for the reasons ultimately you give


I know. You're saying the government wouldn't use this (every single time) to control it's citizens, which is completely naive. It shows you have never once studied history, which means there is too much of a gap to continue.


So we're done.


You mean you don't really have any evidence they are doing this and it was detrimental deliberately to their own populations, you just make a sort of vague claim to governments doing things in the past which therefore mean they are doing them now, of which equally, you are unprepared to substantiate. I am supposed to take your concerns at face value with no actual evidence, and if I do not there is too much of a gap for us to talk about this subject. No offense but the gap is only between your supposition, lack of evidence and logic therein, and the conclusions you make.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby statiktech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:33 am

You mean insisting upon the truth of a claim isn't just as good as providing evidence? Well, what about calling people played out names and accusing those who ask questions of not knowing anything about history, science, or whatever? That works, right?
"Man is the animal that laughs at himself."
—Robert A Heinlein
User avatar
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard
 
Posts: 5414
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:02 am

Don't be mad because I'm only here to talk to those with perception.

Develop some.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:09 am

Mainstream wrote:Don't be mad because I'm only here to talk to those with perception.

Develop some.


You're only here to talk with people who agree with you, preaching to the converted is easy, but converting people to your beliefs is hard without firm logic or evidence. I'm perfectly willing to believe that governments do bad things, in fact heinous things, what I am doubtful of is only that they do such bad things based on your opinion.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby statiktech » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:42 am

Mainstream wrote:Don't be mad because I'm only here to talk to those with perception.

Develop some.


Holy fuck, no you didn't! Come at me bro.
"Man is the animal that laughs at himself."
—Robert A Heinlein
User avatar
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard
 
Posts: 5414
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby lizbethrose » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:52 am

Thanks for the Greatest Generation film. It was a priceless bit of comic relief--a real hoot! :D
"Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
— Lewis Carroll
lizbethrose
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3556
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:55 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby brevel_monkey » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:42 am

I think we can conclude that it involves the weather, and something called orgonite.

Someone with a passion for learning might google that; someone without might not.


Or, they might ask someone who knows about it, which is another valid way of finding information, right?
Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.
- Sherlock Holmes, A Case of Identity
User avatar
brevel_monkey
'
 
Posts: 1443
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:01 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:09 pm

I'm reporting this thread to be moved to the rant house, because if Gobbo (mainstream) won't provide any evidence or justification for his wild assertions it isn't philosophy.
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Stoic Guardian » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:11 pm

It's not in philosophy though...
"Fascism combats, and must combat, without respite or pity, not intelligence, but intellectualism—which is, as I have indicated, a sickness of the intellect" - Giovanni Gentile

”After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”- John F. Kennedy
User avatar
Stoic Guardian
Silvershirt Armchair Legionary
 
Posts: 4142
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:01 am

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:11 pm

captaincrunk wrote:I'm reporting this thread to be moved to the rant house, because if Gobbo (mainstream) won't provide any evidence or justification for his wild assertions it isn't philosophy.


Run to mommy
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby PavlovianModel146 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:34 am

Stoic Guardian wrote:It's not in philosophy though...


Got it in one. SS posts can contain nothing but unevidenced opinion, if such is the case, even though I am not saying that such is necessarily the case in this case.

Case closed.
"Love is the gravity of the Soul" - Abstract -/-/1988 - 3/11/2013 R.I.P

Image
User avatar
PavlovianModel146
Ringing The Bell
 
Posts: 7137
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:56 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Stoic Guardian wrote:It's not in philosophy though...

look up. "Philosophy Forums" < Society, Government, and Economics

not "moaning madly about bullshit to rile people up over nothing"
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Stoic Guardian » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:18 pm

It' in philosophy forums but not the specific subcatagory of just philosophy.

Maybe it doesn't matter? I don't know...
"Fascism combats, and must combat, without respite or pity, not intelligence, but intellectualism—which is, as I have indicated, a sickness of the intellect" - Giovanni Gentile

”After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”- John F. Kennedy
User avatar
Stoic Guardian
Silvershirt Armchair Legionary
 
Posts: 4142
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:01 am

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Stoic Guardian wrote:It' in philosophy forums but not the specific subcatagory of just philosophy.

Maybe it doesn't matter? I don't know...


Maybe there should be a sub category of the Rant house called "La,la,la la I'm not listening!"
Last edited by Tralix on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Stoic Guardian wrote:It' in philosophy forums but not the specific subcatagory of just philosophy.

Maybe it doesn't matter? I don't know...

mod says this thread is fine, so it's fine. doesn't make the thread any good though, or chemtrails any less BS.
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:42 pm

As I said in this thread, weather control was perfected in the 70's, and that's why the major countries at the time signed the treaty saying they wouldn't use weather modification on each other (but internally was fine.) This was about 20 years after Reich demonstrably proved you would alter the weather using orgone. So the treaty was drafted after 20 years of testing, and that itself was over 40 years ago, and you're saying chemtrails and weather control is unproven? Not only it is a historical fact, but they have had 60 years of time to improve upon it.

This is just one of those topics that isn't on television, or when it is, it's on on the MSM for the purpose of confusing the public as to the legitimacy of it. They want it to be a secret as much as possible, but for anyone who has thought about this coherently for like 4 minutes or longer, you can see that it's really not a secret, and the evidence is pretty much everywhere.

As I had said, and even liked to a couple times, Holder just says, 'Yeah we're using chemtrails now on the US public." It's not a secret, it's just not going to be screamed at you through the MSM like most things are.

That is how dumb they (and I) think you are: something that is totally public, you refuse to accept just because the talking heads on television haven't said 'Ok, believe this now.' lol it's really quite funny and sad at the same time. If I was born into the elite circle and didn't come from pretty much the most regular consumerist family you could conceive of, I would be 100% on board with this plan. It's so easy to see why the elites hate the public and think they are so unbelievably stupid when they put out all this information and everyone just ignores it.

But I think humanity is worth saving. This isn't Gotham city.

The real question is whether I am even right about that. The more time goes on, the more I am just consistently disappointed and fail to really see any place for these people in the coming world order.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Mainstream wrote:As I said in this thread, weather control was perfected in the 70's,

We don't even have weather prediction "perfected" yet. Goddamn it Gobbo, wake up. We have the most powerful computers in the world just trying to predict weather patterns and we haven't perfected it. And here you are trying to say we control it. For fuck's sake.

Mainstream wrote:The real question is whether I am even right about that. The more time goes on, the more I am just consistently disappointed and fail to really see any place for these people in the coming world order.

Please, give up and go live among the lizards or something.
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:54 pm

We don't even have weather prediction "perfected" yet.


I just laid out in detail how you do, so if you cannot address any of my points, then you're just repeating yourself senselessly.

I have cited evidence. You have not.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Mainstream wrote:
We don't even have weather prediction "perfected" yet.


I just laid out in detail how you do, so if you cannot address any of my points, then you're just repeating yourself senselessly.

I have cited evidence. You have not.

You haven't cited anything, dude. You've just insisted that such and such things are true. You aren't connecting anything, or even giving us sources that aren't you. You're just saying that Holder totally told us about chemtrails. Where? How does what he supposedly said show you to be correct in your assertions?
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 am

You haven't cited anything, dude.


I don't think you know what that word means.

Citing means referencing something. You are looking for me to link you a webpage, which is completely different.

How many times have you seen me link someone like you to 'evidence'? I rarely do it so I can sit back and watch people refuse to learn.

It proves my point. You don't even feel yourself worthy of the information. You have no no desire to learn on your own. So why would I take yous seriously? You're a joke.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:04 am

Mainstream wrote:
You haven't cited anything, dude.


I don't think you know what that word means.

Citing means referencing something. You are looking for me to link you a webpage, which is completely different.

How many times have you seen me link someone like you to 'evidence'? I rarely do it so I can sit back and watch people refuse to learn.

It proves my point. You don't even feel yourself worthy of the information. You have no no desire to learn on your own. So why would I take yous seriously? You're a joke.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/citation

you're wrong.
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:11 am

No, I'm not. Which is funny.

If you think citation means internet link, then rest comfortable with the fact that you think you are correct.

I cited the treaties, the people, the timelines.

You have cited literally nothing. Everything in this thread is just your opinion and nothing more. You cannot say that about what I have stated. That is the difference. I have actually researched this before; you have never researched this before.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby captaincrunk » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:15 am

Mainstream wrote:No, I'm not. Which is funny.

If you think citation means internet link, then rest comfortable with the fact that you think you are correct.

I cited the treaties, the people, the timelines.

You have cited literally nothing. Everything in this thread is just your opinion and nothing more. You cannot say that about what I have stated. That is the difference. I have actually researched this before; you have never researched this before.

You didn't provide the treaties, the people, or the timelines. You just asserted the shit. That's all you fucking did. Now I know why you don't have a philosophy degree. If you tried this bullshit at even a community college you'd fail out.
captaincrunk
BANNED
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:34 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users