Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby James S Saint » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 am

In the 80's (I think it was, maybe 90's) By presidential permission, West Texas skies were sprayed with radium at 4:00 Sunday morning because that is when the fewest people would be looking up at the sky. The excuse then was that it was to compensate for viral infections. But then later we found out that in the 50's it was discovered than nothing promotes cancer faster than radiation.

Barium occurs naturally on Earth as a mixture of seven primordial nuclides, barium-130, 132, and 134 through 138.[14] The first two are thought to be radioactive: barium-130 should decay to xenon-130 via double beta plus decay, and barium-132 should similarly decay to xenon-132. The corresponding half-lives should exceed the age of the Universe by at least thousand times.


Ever wondered why they told you to get a radon detector?
All isotopes of radium are highly radioactive, with the most stable isotope being radium-226, which has a half-life of 1601 years and decays into radon gas.


In the late 40's the military realized how simple radar can cause storms and even hurricanes if sufficiently strong and aimed from above to heat the ground/water fast enough. And seeding clouds has been an art for at least 150 years.

Most of these kinds of things were in the "experimental" stage before most of you were born.
It isn't about experiments any longer. And hasn't been for quite a while.

You can believe it or disbelieve it. It doesn't matter, because what you can't do, is do anything about it.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:18 am

You can believe it or disbelieve it. It doesn't matter, because what you can't do, is do anything about it.


You're wrong. Plain and simple.

The thing about weather is that it's precarious. The orgone levels they play around with can be knocked out of functionality, really quite easily.

It's not hard. You just need the right equipment.

Imposssible is nothing. We are only limited by our attitudes.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Chakra Superstar » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:04 am

:oops: (DELETED: posted in wrong thread)
Last edited by Chakra Superstar on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Chakra Superstar
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 am

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:54 am

Oh, thanks!
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby James S Saint » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:03 am

Mainstream wrote:
You can believe it or disbelieve it. It doesn't matter, because what you can't do, is do anything about it.


You're wrong. Plain and simple.

The thing about weather is that it's precarious. The orgone levels they play around with can be knocked out of functionality, really quite easily.

It's not hard. You just need the right equipment.

You misunderstood me.... I suspect.
They can affect the weather.
But you cannot affect them.

If you think so, just try to prove it.

Nothing is possible until something is impossible.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:19 am

But you cannot affect them.


The people controlling the weather?
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Stoic Guardian » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 am

So do natural disasters ever occur? Because it seems like whenever one does someone claims that people who control the weather caused it, apparently weather doesn't ever just occur in a destructive way.
"Fascism combats, and must combat, without respite or pity, not intelligence, but intellectualism—which is, as I have indicated, a sickness of the intellect" - Giovanni Gentile

”After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”- John F. Kennedy
User avatar
Stoic Guardian
Silvershirt Armchair Legionary
 
Posts: 4142
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:01 am

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:00 am

It's 2012 man. Try and find a natural....anything, that occurs on earth.


For the record I just think that Katrina and Sandy were ramped up. They seem to black out the cities in the summer for whatever reason, likely to get people to spend more as they are vitamin D deficient, but other than that, and strategic operations against specific farming regions, the weather is probably 'natural' enough....
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Moreno » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:48 am

Mainstream wrote:It's 2012 man. Try and find a natural....anything, that occurs on earth.


For the record I just think that Katrina and Sandy were ramped up. They seem to black out the cities in the summer for whatever reason, likely to get people to spend more as they are vitamin D deficient, but other than that, and strategic operations against specific farming regions, the weather is probably 'natural' enough....


Probably mentioned somewhere in the thread but there is the whole EM smog goal and then also the various microorganisms and other immune system attacking chemicals in the chemtrails. Keep the cows docile in their stalls while they are being milked, which is all the time.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:50 am

James S Saint wrote:
Nothing is possible until something is impossible.


I like that, can I stick it in my signature?
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:36 am

Moreno wrote:
Mainstream wrote:It's 2012 man. Try and find a natural....anything, that occurs on earth.


For the record I just think that Katrina and Sandy were ramped up. They seem to black out the cities in the summer for whatever reason, likely to get people to spend more as they are vitamin D deficient, but other than that, and strategic operations against specific farming regions, the weather is probably 'natural' enough....


Probably mentioned somewhere in the thread but there is the whole EM smog goal and then also the various microorganisms and other immune system attacking chemicals in the chemtrails. Keep the cows docile in their stalls while they are being milked, which is all the time.


Yeah it's horrific on multiple confirmed levels, but I try to overload people with information (anymore.)

It's like spoon feeding a baby. You gotta go slow.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby James S Saint » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:41 am

Mainstream wrote:
But you cannot affect them.


The people controlling the weather?

Yes.

By all means, prove me wrong.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby James S Saint » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:42 am

Tralix wrote:
James S Saint wrote:
Nothing is possible until something is impossible.


I like that, can I stick it in my signature?

It is the true beginning of wisdom, so help yourself.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:47 am

James S Saint wrote:
Mainstream wrote:
But you cannot affect them.


The people controlling the weather?

Yes.

By all means, prove me wrong.



Well I would have to get into personal details about my life that I'm not going to share online.

I assure you what you're saying is wrong. I've done the experiments IRL. No offense, but you have not.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Dan~ » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:53 am

Crooked healthcare is almost as big as narcotic drugs and military stuff.
I wanted to say that in response to the radium comment.
There are lots of 'cures' for cancer. Your immune system is a big factor, aswel as toxins. Tumors tend to be toxic.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
Image
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10375
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby James S Saint » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:02 am

Mainstream wrote:Well I would have to get into personal details about my life that I'm not going to share online.

I assure you what you're saying is wrong. I've done the experiments IRL. No offense, but you have not.

You have experimented on the people controlling the weather???
Curious who you used as the control group. :-?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:25 am

If I disrupt their program then I have influenced them.

Or maybe you're right... they are in some protective bubble where they cannot be influenced.

One or the two.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:57 pm

Dan~ wrote:Crooked healthcare is almost as big as narcotic drugs and military stuff.
I wanted to say that in response to the radium comment.
There are lots of 'cures' for cancer. Your immune system is a big factor, aswel as toxins. Tumors tend to be toxic.


No tumors don't actually do anything that is toxic to the body other than divide unrestricted in places they really shouldn't be, of course toxins can cause them such as high oxidation, radiation, unusual chemicals etc. What they are is a mass of cells that self sustain just as new cells in organs do normally, that are ours so our immune system finds it hard to see them, and when it does they have genetic factors that tend to ameliorate any damage our immune system does. Cancer is a nightmare, but without it there would be no life on Earth, at least without growth in the right places at the right times, such as in the womb. Cancer is essentially what our cells do before birth, switched on at the wrong time by mutations caused mostly by the environment, and which are somewhat more likely if we have a certain heredity or prevalence to damaging mutation.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:08 am

Moreno wrote:yesterday we had the first sun for about a week. Then planes started doing crosshatch patterns in the sky with very dense trails. My wife took a series of photos and caught a good deal of this. The trails spread and formed a huge rectangular 'cloud'. From then on we had a cloudy day. Where we are there is no dearth of precipitation. No one needs rain or grayness here. In fact we are all likely running on vitamin D deficiencies and most home owners are dealing with basement seepage and wood rot. There is no possible beneficial weather justification for this where I am in a non-growing wet season. So we get yet another overcast day as part of, at the very best, someone's intended to be beneficial experimentation on us, the earth, something. Nothing is reported in the media, even when reporters are approached about it. Weather authorities claim not to notice the phenomenon, despite its regularity.

OK, I am assured by the intuitive skeptics that this is not a conspiracy and no one has bad intent.

What an expensive secret for something beneficial or neutral.


Psience in action. Might that not of just happened anyway? Wouldn't you have to have more than that, ie times where there were trails across the sky where it just stayed nice, compared to times that it clouded over. Did you watch the weather to see if cloud was predicted or did you just leap to the conclusion because you were kinda biased in the first place?
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Tralix wrote:
Moreno wrote:yesterday we had the first sun for about a week. Then planes started doing crosshatch patterns in the sky with very dense trails. My wife took a series of photos and caught a good deal of this. The trails spread and formed a huge rectangular 'cloud'. From then on we had a cloudy day. Where we are there is no dearth of precipitation. No one needs rain or grayness here. In fact we are all likely running on vitamin D deficiencies and most home owners are dealing with basement seepage and wood rot. There is no possible beneficial weather justification for this where I am in a non-growing wet season. So we get yet another overcast day as part of, at the very best, someone's intended to be beneficial experimentation on us, the earth, something. Nothing is reported in the media, even when reporters are approached about it. Weather authorities claim not to notice the phenomenon, despite its regularity.

OK, I am assured by the intuitive skeptics that this is not a conspiracy and no one has bad intent.

What an expensive secret for something beneficial or neutral.


Psience in action. Might that not of just happened anyway? Wouldn't you have to have more than that, ie times where there were trails across the sky where it just stayed nice, compared to times that it clouded over. Did you watch the weather to see if cloud was predicted or did you just leap to the conclusion because you were kinda biased in the first place?

That seems a bit weird. This is how it appears: "Would you not have to have an object fall upward in order to assume that there is a consistency in objects falling down?" But maybe I probably misunderstood, possibly, I think is perhaps the case.

This sentence says something about Kim Kardashian.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
Value Ontology - Philosophy 77 - sumofalltemples - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 10965
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Moreno » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:37 am

Tralix wrote:Psience in action.
Leaping to conclusions in action and also not taking the post in context.
Might that not of just happened anyway?
Well, no. There's no natural phenomenon where straight lines spread out into a perfectly rectangular cloud. But then, it clearly wasn't natural since you could see the planes laying down the lines, and then see how the lines, unlike normal plane exhaust, did not slowly dissipate and become thinner, but rather in this case, the crosshatch spread and did not dissipate, creating the aforementioned rectangle.

Wouldn't you have to have more than that, ie times where there were trails across the sky where it just stayed nice, compared to times that it clouded over. Did you watch the weather to see if cloud was predicted or did you just leap to the conclusion because you were kinda biased in the first place?
[/quote]After labeling my process Pscience, you then ask questions perhaps you should have asked first. Got your bias out front. It was supposed to a be a sunny day, but of course this is no guarantee and I would not draw a conclusion that a supposed to be sunny day being cloudy means chemtrails. Normal airplane trails, as stated, do not create enormous sky covering cloud covers. I have seen those also. This was clearly a created weather pattern. My post was a response to the idea that these are beneficial things that the government does, but there is no justification. We have had seasonal rainfall, and have had more rainfall in the last decade than the one before and it is a non-growing season. There is a population wide vitamin D deficit, if nothing else. And then there is the fact that these events are not in the MSM and not officially acknowledged or explained.

It is true that sometimes goverments and other organizations - perhaps this was private - do things that are neutral or beneficial or at least intended to be and keep it secret. But then, in general, if not in specific, they could acknowledge that something is happening.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby statiktech » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:53 am

Well, no. There's no natural phenomenon where straight lines spread out into a perfectly rectangular cloud. But then, it clearly wasn't natural since you could see the planes laying down the lines, and then see how the lines, unlike normal plane exhaust, did not slowly dissipate and become thinner, but rather in this case, the crosshatch spread and did not dissipate, creating the aforementioned rectangle.


That behavior is characteristic of contrails.
"Man is the animal that laughs at himself."
—Robert A Heinlein
User avatar
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard
 
Posts: 5414
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Moreno » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:16 am

statiktech wrote:
Well, no. There's no natural phenomenon where straight lines spread out into a perfectly rectangular cloud. But then, it clearly wasn't natural since you could see the planes laying down the lines, and then see how the lines, unlike normal plane exhaust, did not slowly dissipate and become thinner, but rather in this case, the crosshatch spread and did not dissipate, creating the aforementioned rectangle.


That behavior is characteristic of contrails.
Well, no. Chemtrails, yes. Otherwise most cities would always have full cloud cover. The passing of commercial (or whatever, military...) flights does not change the weather. The trails dissipate.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Tralix » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:29 am

Moreno wrote:
statiktech wrote:
Well, no. There's no natural phenomenon where straight lines spread out into a perfectly rectangular cloud. But then, it clearly wasn't natural since you could see the planes laying down the lines, and then see how the lines, unlike normal plane exhaust, did not slowly dissipate and become thinner, but rather in this case, the crosshatch spread and did not dissipate, creating the aforementioned rectangle.


That behavior is characteristic of contrails.
Well, no. Chemtrails, yes. Otherwise most cities would always have full cloud cover. The passing of commercial (or whatever, military...) flights does not change the weather. The trails dissipate.


So your criteria for chem trails is they remain in place on fine days? Surely they stay in place because it's a nice day though? Hell I've seen contrails stay in place for hours and hours on a nice day. Cross hatching is what happens when many planes use the same airspace, this is something I have also seen, was it a well used area of the skys by either military or commercial air planes? What do actual chemtrails look like, I mean one's deliberately dropped by an aircraft to seed clouds say, do they linger? You're drawing conclusions that have nothing but anecdote as substance, and in reply all I have to do is say I have seen the same and draw a different conclusion. Do you see?
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
User avatar
Tralix
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:44 am

If you get to the right vantage point, you can see 'campaigns.' Where it's the same couple planes looping back and forth laying down strips in a specific spot. They turn the spray on, turn it off, turn around, rinse, repeat.

Chemtrail planes have no markings.

It's almost always on bright sunny days.

There's lots of indicators if you actually look.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mr Reasonable