Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:40 am

The report was based on the wrong reading of test results. What else is there?

Everything else in the report that wasn't the part about barium...in particular the part where they admit to spraying the population with chemicals.

I watched all the videos. What do you think I missed?

The part where they turn the spraying on and off.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby phyllo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:41 am

Everything else in the report that wasn't the part about barium...in particular the part where they admit to spraying the population with chemicals.
The investigation was into that guy's claim that he had collected something which dropped out of chemtrails. It got analyzed and it was nothing. Then they mentioned other military and government chemical and biological spraying which had nothing to do with this investigation. They presented no evidence for a connection between that spraying and alleged chemtrails.
The part where they turn the spraying on and off.
There was no spray turned off or on. You can see from the videos that a wing condensation cloud changes shape and size over time. The people doing the filming admit that whatever they are seeing is coming off the wings.
Did you notice where the nozzles on a cloud seeding aircraft are located? They are at the trailing edge of the wing:
seed2.JPG

seed1.JPG
phyllo
ILP Legend

Postby Mainstream » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:14 am

Then they mentioned other military and government chemical and biological spraying which had nothing to do with this investigation. They presented no evidence for a connection between that spraying and alleged chemtrails.

Well it shows that the government sprayed its citizens, and chemtrails is just spraying of stuff... so....I'm trying to illustrate they both have the capacity to alter the weather, and also the mentality that the side-effects do not matter.

But the reason I posted that video was because Tent specifically asked me for evidence that the government has ever sprayed the citizens. So I gave it to him.

There was no spray turned off or on.

Interesting. Because to me it looks like it was turned on and off.

You can see from the videos that a wing condensation cloud changes shape and size over time.

I can see it abruptly turn off.... maybe I am projecting what I want to see, but the plane doesn't change altitude or anything, and the spraying just stops exactly like it would if it was turned off. You (well, I) see it all the time. I watch planes leaving chemtrails and sometimes it's like the aerosol 'spudders' or something, and it leaves holes....cause it's spray.

Did you notice where the nozzles on a cloud seeding aircraft are located? They are at the trailing edge of the wing:

Yeah, on that plane in that one picture. lol come on dude.
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby phyllo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:48 pm

I can see it abruptly turn off.... maybe I am projecting what I want to see, but the plane doesn't change altitude or anything, and the spraying just stops exactly like it would if it was turned off. You (well, I) see it all the time. I watch planes leaving chemtrails and sometimes it's like the aerosol 'spudders' or something, and it leaves holes....cause it's spray.
The airplane is moving at maybe 800km/hr (222 m/sec) through air which has various amounts of moisture content, temperature, pressure and which also moving because of currents. Unevenness of condensation and contrails is to be expected.
One would expect a spray to be even rather than uneven- stuff is being ejected by a mechanical pump or a constant pressure source.
Yeah, on that plane in that one picture. lol come on dude.
They are on the trailing edge for a good reason - that's where they are effective.
The wing is a terrible place to locate a spray. The top of the wing is a low pressure zone (it acts like a vacuum) so spray particles will tend to stick to the wing and slide along it towards the trailing edge rather than dispersing into the airstream. That will reduce the lift of the wing, contaminate the wing with spray particles and gum up the flaps and ailerons (which are on the trailing edge).
phyllo
ILP Legend

Postby statiktech » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:52 pm

CLOUD SEEDING

People try to make clouds produce more rain by “Seeding” them with tiny particles of things like sliver iodine. This is done using incendiary devices attached to the aircraft. Basically flares that are burnt one at a time. Here’s what they look like in action.

Long shots of clouds seeding are hard to come by, because it happens inside or above the cloud. If you see a long trail coming from behind a plane, then it’s not cloud seeding. The trail is very thin, and probably not noticeable from the ground, even if you could see the plane.

Source: Things That Are NOT Contrails (or Chemtrails)
"Man is the animal that laughs at himself."
—Robert A Heinlein
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard

Postby tentative » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Gobbo,
But the reason I posted that video was because Tent specifically asked me for evidence that the government has ever sprayed the citizens. So I gave it to him.

This was after I had already acknowledged such testing. But to further clarify my request for info: Do you have evidence that this spraying is an on-going program to harm citizens? Are they loading up planes with chemicals with the specific purpose of creating harm? This seems to be your implications.

As for alternative explanations, it might not hurt if you would look into meteorology a bit. The complexity of all the variables present in the atmosphere makes the chemtrail explanation dubious at best. It can't be denied that our atmosphere is full of noxious chemicals. But the preponderence of the evidence says that is more the result of ground-based industrialization, which is far more plausible than a diabolical plot by sinister governments.

phyllo, just curious, you seem to be fairly knowledgable about what and how an aircraft flies... Are you connected to the industry in some way?
IGAYRCCFYVM
Sorry, arguing with the ignorant is like trying to wrestle with a jellyfish. No matter how many tentacles you cut off there are always more, and there isn't even a brain to stun. - Maia

I don't take know for an answer.
tentative

Postby phyllo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:31 pm

phyllo, just curious, you seem to be fairly knowledgable about what and how an aircraft flies... Are you connected to the industry in some way?
I studied aerospace engineering in university. I never worked in the industry.
phyllo
ILP Legend

Postby Kriswest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:39 pm

You know can we take a look at the astronomical cost. To deliberately harm I can think of far less expensive ways to do it and since I would be hell bent on destruction I would be pocketing the difference in Switzerland. Every government covers up conspires and pulls boners.
A government needs people to govern. They need healthy bodies to tax.They need healthy minds to work and produce. They need breeding to create more healthy subjects. That law about experimenting was a major controversy, I do remember it. I need to look up specs but, I believe it had to do with veterans and citizens involved in Vietnam. Not to sure.
The costs of chemtrails, the cost of seeding for weather with expensively ran planes is not going to be hidden. The nunbers of people needed to pull it off would be to large to hide. Soo give me the actual accounting, give me a link to follow.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby Mainstream » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Also,

Please don't link from contrail science.

That place has pretty much been an obvious CIA front since its inception.
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby statiktech » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Mainstream wrote:Also,

Please don't link from contrail science.

That place has pretty much been an obvious CIA front since its inception, which I remember years ago.

What a lazy, bullshit dismissal. Can you provide evidence that the site is run by CIA? You don't see me dismissing your sources on the grounds that they are run by conspiracy nut jobs.

If you can disprove any of the information I've gathered from the site, please do. I'd like to see it.
—Robert A Heinlein
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard

Postby Mainstream » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:02 pm

One would expect a spray to be even rather than uneven- stuff is being ejected by a mechanical pump or a constant pressure source.

Well, chemtrails would need to be real for this to be correct. After all, CIAtrail science specifically says that (spray) cloud seeding IS NOT chemtrails, and you would never see them with that degree of visibility.

lol. OK CONTRAIL SCIENCE. OK.
Last edited by Mainstream on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Mainstream » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:04 pm

What a lazy, bullshit dismissal.

Yep. After 7 pages of you doing it to me, how does it feel?

Can you provide evidence that the site is run by CIA?

Not with what we've established you would see as viable evidence, which is nothing.
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby statiktech » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Mainstream wrote:Yep. After 7 pages of you doing it to me, how does it feel?

Can you show me where I've done anything close to that?

Not with what we've established you would see as viable evidence, which is nothing.

Show me anything that even suggests, in any way, that the site is run by CIA.
—Robert A Heinlein
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard

Postby Mainstream » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Look, link from it all you want. I don't give a shit. But that site is run by the CIA. I don't have time to prove every statement I say to you. If you don't believe me, look into it.

If you don't feel like it, then link away. I'm just not going to respond.
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Mainstream » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Better yet, just go to the website and look at it carefully.
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby statiktech » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Haha, nice. I didn't think you could support any of the claims you're making—as fucking usual. You're not even worth the time it takes to destroy your arguments, which is little. In fact, how do you know I don't work for the CIA? Whooaaa.
Last edited by statiktech on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
—Robert A Heinlein
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard

Postby statiktech » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Mainstream wrote:

Better yet, just go to the website and look at it carefully.

I think you should take your own advice, champ.
—Robert A Heinlein
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard

Postby Mainstream » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:14 pm

None of you guys will be convinced of anything. It doesn't matter what evidence I provide.

Look, I shouldn't have mentioned CIA fronts. Obviously the CIA has no public fronts within the US or internet sphere. They don't do stuff like that.

This is clearly too advanced for you guys. Let's stick with the basic lesson.
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Mainstream » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Haha, nice. I didn't think you could support any of the claims you're making—as fucking usual.

Meh. As James alluded to, if you're halfway aware, I've held my ground.

I'm basically just playing with you guys seeing if any of you has the ability to break on through to the other side.
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby captaincrunk » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:23 pm

phyllo wrote:
I studied aerospace engineering in university. I never worked in the industry.

pfft, science is SO dumb, like someone as smart as mainstream is going to just accept "science" as true because it's been "tested" and "verified" and "theories are accounted for or discounted". he's no fool!
captaincrunk
BANNED

Postby Kriswest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:59 pm

Well of course the govt hounds have front sites thats a gimme. All hounds throughout the world have sites I want a paper trail of money give me a link to govt expenditure pertaining to this.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby captaincrunk » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:00 pm

it doesn't matter who runs the site if they provide good info
captaincrunk
BANNED

Postby Mainstream » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Lol. Both of you.

Yes it matters.

And I want a million dollars.
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Kriswest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:16 pm

So do you and your cronies have a good indisputable money trail link? I am only concerned about USA.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby captaincrunk » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Mainstream wrote:Lol. Both of you.

Yes it matters.

And I want a million dollars.

only you would care more about the source of information than whether it was true or not
captaincrunk
BANNED

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics