Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Hurricane Sandy: Be Thankful

Postby Mainstream » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:32 am

Sure, you can say whatever you want, sunshine.

I know I can say whatever want. You sound like the protagonist from a shitty 80's action movie when you talk like that.

too bad that's not the claim you're making

That was Tentative. He asked me to give him an example of the government spraying the US, so I did.

I've already acknowledged government testing (mostly military), but your link only shows high levels of barium.

So he goes onto acknowledge that basically I'm right (lol) and then gets wrong the part about the high levels of barium, when the video clearly shows a whole cocktail of other chemicals.

That's why I mostly ignore Tentative.
You can find me at naturalworldorder.org/forum
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby captaincrunk » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:54 am

people mostly ignore you because you lie and never produce relevant evidence
captaincrunk
BANNED

Postby tentative » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:19 am

....and then gets wrong the part about the high levels of barium, when the video clearly shows a whole cocktail of other chemicals.
And of course, you never read the link I supplied, did you? There is a "whole cocktail of other chemicals" in coal fly ash, not to mention other industrial atmospheric pollution. I focussed on the sources of barium because THAT is what the video yammered on about.

You're so desperately trying to be right that you disregard any information that conflicts with your pre-conceived notions. The sad part is that you don't even see that.

By all means, ignore me. I wouldn't want to be a disturbance in your alternate reality bubble...
IGAYRCCFYVM
Sorry, arguing with the ignorant is like trying to wrestle with a jellyfish. No matter how many tentacles you cut off there are always more, and there isn't even a brain to stun. - Maia

I don't take know for an answer.
tentative

Postby Mainstream » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:25 pm

I showed you what you asked for. I think that is more the point here. You said 'show me: [this]' and I showed you that. The last bunch of posts have been me providing the answers to what you 2 have asked for, and then you guys having these explanations as to why it's not enough.

I supply the root information for you to research; you won't.
I supply the direct answers you ask for; not good enough.

You guys are programmed so well. God dammit. I hate this hacker crap.

My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Moreno » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:35 pm

IOW there was no pause once it became public record that there were chemtrails and this was government work.

For a long time anyone saying this was the case was mocked, attacked, professionally in jeopardy - in certain fields- and insulted in forums like this one.

Then it comes out that in fact these people were correct, at least about this part.

The skeptics did not spend one second admitting their error. There was no 'Well, it was incorrect on my part to have mocked and criticized you for saying the government was doing this. I still don't think that they are up to no good, but clearly I made some mistakes and was rude and confused....(etc.)

Nothing like that. No introspection. No re-evaluating their own epistemology.

Just attack more at the next level. 'yeah, but it's not a bad thing and you are nuts'.

No integrity.
Moreno
ILP Legend

Postby Mainstream » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:48 pm

^
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby statiktech » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Mainstream wrote:Did I say all weather is created? So why are you talking about that.

Yes—

Mainstream wrote:- All weather is created

- Weather warfare can be counteracted

- That method of counteraction is the gateway to physical and intellectual health

-Being in top physical and mental health means that disinformation doesn't work as well

- The entire charade that is ruining out lives is enabled by disinformation

- As above, so below: If we take back control of the weather, we take control of ourselves.
"Man is the animal that laughs at himself."
—Robert A Heinlein
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard

Postby phyllo » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Mainstream wrote:
This is the state of government investments in "chemtrails"

What?

If you have evidence of the deliberate spraying of toxic chemicals to harm the average citizen, please present it.

That news story has been shown to be wrong:

A news station reported the results of tests on what they called chemtrails[when?]. "It seemed like some mornings it was just criss-crossing the whole sky. It was just like a giant checkerboard," said Bill Nichols, who reportedly noticed the "unusual clouds" begin as normal contrails from a jet engine, but unlike normal contrails, he claims, do not fade away. He then noticed "it would drop to the ground in a haze", the material collecting on the ground and in water he had sitting in bowls. KSLA News 12 sampled the water at a lab and initially reported a high level of barium, 6.8 parts per million, more than three times the toxic level set by the EPA. After contacting the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality, the news station was told that these levels are very unusual, but proving the source "is a whole 'nother matter". KSLA discovered during their investigation that barium is a hallmark of other chemtrail testing.[29] However the KSLA reporter had misread the reading, which was actually 68 parts per billion, well within expected ranges, and the station retracted the story.[30] The phenomenon attracted the attention of a Los Angeles network affiliate, which aired a similar investigation called "Toxic Sky?"[31] Following suit, Phoenix News Reporter Pat McReynolds at CBS KPHO interviewed Geoengineering[32] investigators and concluded that chemtrails do not exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_ ... chemtrails
Scary, isn’t it? Except that SI contributing editor David E. Thomas, a physicist, took a closer look at the TV report. As Thomas notes, “The actual video clearly shows 68.8 μg/L (micrograms per liter), or 68.8 ppb (parts per billion). . . . 68.8 millionths of a gram per liter corresponds to 68.8 parts per billion. . . . Ferrell overestimated the amount of barium in the test report by a factor of 100. . . . The test result was not ‘three times the toxic level set by the EPA’; it was around thirty times less than the EPA’s toxic limit.”

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/curious_c ... m_the_sky/
phyllo
ILP Legend

Postby captaincrunk » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:59 pm

phyllo wrote:
Mainstream wrote:

What?

If you have evidence of the deliberate spraying of toxic chemicals to harm the average citizen, please present it.

A news station reported the results of tests on what they called chemtrails[when?]. "It seemed like some mornings it was just criss-crossing the whole sky. It was just like a giant checkerboard," said Bill Nichols, who reportedly noticed the "unusual clouds" begin as normal contrails from a jet engine, but unlike normal contrails, he claims, do not fade away. He then noticed "it would drop to the ground in a haze", the material collecting on the ground and in water he had sitting in bowls. KSLA News 12 sampled the water at a lab and initially reported a high level of barium, 6.8 parts per million, more than three times the toxic level set by the EPA. After contacting the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality, the news station was told that these levels are very unusual, but proving the source "is a whole 'nother matter". KSLA discovered during their investigation that barium is a hallmark of other chemtrail testing.[29] However the KSLA reporter had misread the reading, which was actually 68 parts per billion, well within expected ranges, and the station retracted the story.[30] The phenomenon attracted the attention of a Los Angeles network affiliate, which aired a similar investigation called "Toxic Sky?"[31] Following suit, Phoenix News Reporter Pat McReynolds at CBS KPHO interviewed Geoengineering[32] investigators and concluded that chemtrails do not exist.

Scary, isn’t it? Except that SI contributing editor David E. Thomas, a physicist, took a closer look at the TV report. As Thomas notes, “The actual video clearly shows 68.8 μg/L (micrograms per liter), or 68.8 ppb (parts per billion). . . . 68.8 millionths of a gram per liter corresponds to 68.8 parts per billion. . . . Ferrell overestimated the amount of barium in the test report by a factor of 100. . . . The test result was not ‘three times the toxic level set by the EPA’; it was around thirty times less than the EPA’s toxic limit.”

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

C'mon Gobbo, whose on deck? Because you're fried now. Lmao
captaincrunk
BANNED

Postby phyllo » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Mainstream wrote:
lol
Misidentifying aircraft components:
nozzle.JPG

The items identified in the video as spray nozzles are flap hinge fairings:
kc-10under.JPG

kc10flaps.jpg

Misunderstanding what is happening:
At about 2:10 in the video, they make a statement that gives a clue to what is going on:
"It's like it's spraying out of the top of his wings."

Right. They are observing a condensation cloud forming on top of the wing.

You can google or youtube 'wing condensation' to see more examples.
phyllo
ILP Legend

Postby statiktech » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Regarding persistence of contrails—

Encyclopedia Britannica wrote:Contrail, streamer of cloud sometimes observed behind an airplane flying in clear, cold, humid air. It forms upon condensation of the water vapour produced by the combustion of fuel in the airplane engines. When the ambient relative humidity is high, the resulting ice-crystal plume may last for several hours. The trail may be distorted by the winds, and sometimes it spreads outwards to form a layer of cirrus cloud.

Regarding the mention of "chemtrails" in congressional bill—

http://contrailscience.com/kucinich-chemtrails-and-hr-2977/ wrote:Kucinich, Chemtrails and HR 2977

One of the more pervasive myths regarding “chemtrails” is that 2008 presidential hopeful Dennis Kuchinich tried to have them banned by an act of congress, but was pressured by the government to modify the act to remove the mention of “chemtrails”.

So what really happened? In a nutshell, Kucinich did not write the bill (or read it, until too late), the focus of the bill is nothing to do with chemtrails, it was written by UFO enthusiasts Alfred Webre and Carol Rosin, who were trying to:
Nullify a vast conspiracy by the “military-industrial complex”
Allow the use of suppressed alien technology for free energy
Avoid accidentally shooting down (or scaring away) visiting aliens.

They listed a bunch of weird weapons, including mind control, tectonic weapons and (very briefly) chemtrails. The bill was re-written several time in less unusual language to give it chance of passing, but ultimately fizzled in committee.

The specific act was HR 2977, the “Space Preservation Act of 2001″, the stated goal of which was:

“To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.”

The initial version of the act is the only one that makes mention of “exotic weapons systems”, listing several technologies that will be familiar to conspiracy theorists:

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
(v) laser weapons systems;
(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

Yes, it even includes “extraterrestrial weapons”, meaning weapons created by aliens (or created from alien technology from crashed flying saucers at Roswell), as well as psychotronic (mind control) weapons. Yet somehow “chemtrails” gets all the attention here.

[...]

Comment From Carol Rosin

Perhaps I can help correct some fuzzy information that is being spread about H.R.3616, the Space Preservation Act of 2002, and Congressman Dennis Kucinich.

This bill will only ban space-based weapons and the use of weapons to destroy or damage objects in space that are in orbit. It is NOT a bill to ban chemtrails and/or psychotronics or mind control devises or any specific weapons listed in the category of definitions in the original bill.

I’m not sure where that rumor started, but in any case, those definitional were only listed on the original bill for definitional purposes…to exemplify what space-based weapons might be deployed in space if the space-based weapons bill isn’t passed. Frequently bills are revised, and things like definitions are removed. No big deal. The legislation is in no way compromised. This Congressman and his legislation maintain their integrity and commitment to ban space-based weapons. It was never a bill to ban chemtrails or mind control technologies.

More HERE
—Robert A Heinlein
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard

Postby Mainstream » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:14 pm

phyllo wrote:
Mainstream wrote:

What?

So basically everything stands except that the levels of barium were different than than what the report initially said. I fail to see how that proves anything except that the initial report had a decimal mistake. I like that you guys are doing some research, though. This is good news.

Phoenix News Reporter Pat McReynolds at CBS KPHO interviewed Geoengineering[32] investigators and concluded that chemtrails do not exist.

This part is particularly good. Lol they just conclude it's false.
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Dan~ » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:22 pm

The amount of destructive power that the u.s. covert military guys have is so large by now it is crazy. I heard they are 50 years ahead of common techs, but I think that may be even more with what they salvaged from crashed alien crafts. If the whole earth explodes one day I won't be surprised. I'll be dead but unsurprised.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Postby Mainstream » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:29 pm

4c96035f58.jpg
4c96035f58.jpg (162.98 KiB) Viewed 270 times

9f255e5c1b.jpg
9f255e5c1b.jpg (135.66 KiB) Viewed 270 times

23e05f8cbe.jpg
23e05f8cbe.jpg (76.58 KiB) Viewed 270 times

"United States Patent 5,003,186
Chang , et al. March 26, 1991
Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming
Abstract
A method is described for reducing atmospheric or global warming resulting from the presence of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere, i.e., from the greenhouse effect. Such gases are relatively transparent to sunshine, but absorb strongly the long-wavelength infrared radiation released by the earth. The method incudes the step of seeding the layer of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere with particles of materials characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity. Such materials include Welsbach materials and the oxides of metals which have high emissivity (and thus low reflectivities) in the visible and 8-12 micron infrared wavelength regions.
link

Abstract
Method of modifying weather

A method for artificially modifying the weather by seeding rain clouds of a storm with suitable cross-linked aqueous polymer. The polymer is dispersed into the cloud and the wind of the storm agitates the mixture causing the polymer to absorb the rain. This reaction forms a gelatinous substance which precipitate to the surface below. Thus, diminishing the clouds ability to rain."
link

OLD CODE: PUBLIC LAW 95-79 [P.L. 95-79] TITLE 50, CHAPTER 32, SECTION 1520 "CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PROGRAM" "The use of human subjects will be allowed for the testing of chemical and biological agents by the U.S. Department of Defense, accounting to Congressional committees with respect to the experiments and studies." "The Secretary of Defense [may] conduct tests and experiments involving the use of chemical and biological [warfare] agents on civilian populations [within the United States]." -SOURCE- Public Law 95-79, Title VIII, Sec. 808, July 30, 1977, 91 Stat. 334. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 91, page 334, you will find Public Law 95-79. Public Law 97-375, title II, Sec. 203(a)(1), Dec. 21, 1982, 96 Stat. 1882. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 96, page 1882, you will find Public Law 97-375.

This was only repealed in 1997 . . .
Section 1520. Repealed. Pub. L. 105-85, Div. A, Title X, Sec. 1078(G), Nov. 18, 1997, 111 Stat. 1916, And Pub. L. 105-277, Div. I, Title Vi, Sec. 601, Oct. 21, 1998, 112 Stat. 2681-886 . . . "
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Mainstream » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:31 pm

c39a258ba3.jpg
c39a258ba3.jpg (170.68 KiB) Viewed 269 times

053082dee2.jpg
053082dee2.jpg (129.09 KiB) Viewed 269 times

d4ed83c2ed.jpg
d4ed83c2ed.jpg (131.55 KiB) Viewed 269 times
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Mainstream » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:33 pm

e4e055d947.jpg
e4e055d947.jpg (92.49 KiB) Viewed 269 times

d7637734cd.jpg
d7637734cd.jpg (138.47 KiB) Viewed 269 times
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby captaincrunk » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Dan~ wrote:The amount of destructive power that the u.s. covert military guys have is so large by now it is crazy. I heard they are 50 years ahead of common techs, but I think that may be even more with what they salvaged from crashed alien crafts. If the whole earth explodes one day I won't be surprised. I'll be dead but unsurprised.

Do you honestly think an alien species presumeably from outside our solar system took the massive effort to travel all the way to our star system, our planet, our atmosphere, just to crash so weakly that the technology survived? Do you also think we would even understand such technology? Because you know it wouldn't be in working order when we got there, otherwise they would fly away again.
captaincrunk
BANNED

Postby Mainstream » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:36 pm

phyllo wrote:
Mainstream wrote:
lol
Misidentifying aircraft components:
nozzle.JPG

The items identified in the video as spray nozzles are flap hinge fairings:
kc-10under.JPG

kc10flaps.jpg

Misunderstanding what is happening:
At about 2:10 in the video, they make a statement that gives a clue to what is going on:
"It's like it's spraying out of the top of his wings."

Right. They are observing a condensation cloud forming on top of the wing.

You can google or youtube 'wing condensation' to see more examples.

I get the feeling you copypasted this from somewhere else. If you watched the entiee video you could see why this is all non-explanatory, but I doubt you watched the entire video.
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby statiktech » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:05 am

So, just to clarify, you think:

1. Hurricane Sandy was a result of cloud seeding?
2. Cloud seeding has been "perfected"?
3. Cloud seeding leaves persistent trails?
4. Cloud seeding elevates barium, and other chemicals, to deleterious levels?
5. Orgone can somehow counteract cloud seeding?
Last edited by statiktech on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
—Robert A Heinlein
statiktech
SonOfABitchBastard

Postby Tralix » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:10 am

Mainstream patents don't have to be scientifically verified they just have to state what they are for so that if anyone else uses them they are said to have stolen your idea. In fact a large majority of patents contain totally untested ideas. It's something you do when you think the idea might work, because if you don't then Thomas Edison claims to have invented the light bulb and you lose out on the cash from your intellectual property if it turns out to be useful.

Patents are copyrights basically, they don't actually have to work.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
Tralix
Philosopher

Postby Mainstream » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:20 am

Sure, sure, I'm just giving you the evidence you asked for.

I understand it will never be enough.
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Tralix » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:23 am

Mainstream wrote:Sure, sure, I'm just giving you the evidence you asked for.

I understand it will never be enough.

Well I think that is laudable, but likewise any evidence we give will never be enough also. All we can do is disagree on what any evidence means, and reading yours, the testing seems to be anything but conclusive, on things that have a positive effect let alone a negative which your evidence does not seem to be about.
"Nothing is possible until something is impossible."

James S Saint.

"He that cannot obey cannot command."

Benjamin Franklin.

"If you ever actually ask a question about the topic itself, I'll be glad to give it consideration. But it is more than obvious that the topic is not your interest."

St James.
Tralix
Philosopher

Postby Mainstream » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:26 am

Yes the main difference is that me and the rest of the conspiracy crew here think about all of this stuff in accordance with historical precdence, using common sense, and extrapolation from other topics.

You, CC, and the like basically treat this like as a thought experiment where the topic is analyzed in a vaccum and you ignore everything else. Which is weird. If it's any other subject then you guys will bring in outside evidence, and... you know, basically think normally, but if it's a conspiracy topic you allow it to stand on its own, presumably unconsciously because it's easier to deal with it that way.

None of this can be properly discussed without a holistic understanding of the world. I think you guys know that at some level. That's why my goal is to promote research instead of just provide answers. It's not really about the 'evidence' in the manner you are desribing. I don't know why you cannot see it's patently absurd to expect testimony saying 'Yeah, this is for sure 100% what we're doing, and we're telling you." Or some report that is just going to explain in perfect detail the stuff that is clearly a secret.

You will simply never see evidence like that, and again, I think that you all know that at some level as well. The reason you continue to ask is because you want to "win" this argument - which is understandable, given human psychology - but I hope you can see I'm far, far past caring about whether I am 'victorious' with these conversations.
My time here is done.
Mainstream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby phyllo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:27 am

So basically everything stands except that the levels of barium were different than than what the report initially said. I fail to see how that proves anything except that the initial report had a decimal mistake. I like that you guys are doing some research, though. This is good news.

The report was based on the wrong reading of test results. What else is there?
phyllo
ILP Legend

Postby phyllo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:35 am

I get the feeling you copypasted this from somewhere else. If you watched the entiee video you could see why this is all non-explanatory, but I doubt you watched the entire video.
I put it together myself. Wing condensation seems to be what is coming off that tanker. The visuals and the description is constant with that explanation.

I watched all the videos. What do you think I missed?
phyllo
ILP Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics