The World is Controlled by Pedophiles, true or false?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

The world is controlled by a secret cabal of satan (or unknown dark entity) worshiping pedophiles

yes
55%
no
45%

Total votes : 11

The World is Controlled by Pedophiles, true or false?

Postby perpetualburn » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:34 pm

What is demonstrably true is that the democrat party and Hollywood (and even the republican party to a certain extent) is rife with individuals who engage is pedophilia (and that no one really seems to care). But does this necessary mean the men "at the top" also engage in this behavior... Or are the people who engage in this behavior (who have relatively high levels of power but are not string pullers) simply agenda pushers who have been so morally compromised that they MUST push whatever agenda put in front of them. IF this is the case, then that would mean that the "higher ups" either A) see pedophilia simply as a means to push forward there plans but have no actual interest in it themselves or B) see pedophilia as a means but ALSO engage in it. If they DON"T engage in it or are actually REVOLTED by it, then they're playing some sort of very morally ambiguous 4d chess.

There is also the argument that these "higher ups" worship Satan... But if this were true and they LITERALLY believe in Satan as opposed to Christ... Why would they align themselves with a FAR inferior being if we go by the Bible (in terms of power)...and since the "higher ups" are very concerned with power then how would it make any sense... Unless A) They think God can literally be usurped (or they'll die trying) and B) they DON"T believe in the predictions in Revelations... which showcases God's overwhelming power...

Did Satan try to usurp god simply because "muh pride" or did he have inside knowledge which led him to believe a could do a better job?

Of course, the "Satan" angle itself could just a diversion...
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn

Re: The World is Controlled by Pedophiles, true or false?

Postby Meno_ » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:54 pm

perpetualburn wrote:What is demonstrably true is that the democrat party and Hollywood (and even the republican party to a certain extent) is rife with individuals who engage is pedophilia (and that no one really seems to care). But does this necessary mean the men "at the top" also engage in this behavior... Or are the people who engage in this behavior (who have relatively high levels of power but are not string pullers) simply agenda pushers who have been so morally compromised that they MUST push whatever agenda put in front of them. IF this is the case, then that would mean that the "higher ups" either A) see pedophilia simply as a means to push forward there plans but have no actual interest in it themselves or B) see pedophilia as a means but ALSO engage in it. If they DON"T engage in it or are actually REVOLTED by it, then they're playing some sort of very morally ambiguous 4d chess.

There is also the argument that these "higher ups" worship Satan... But if this were true and they LITERALLY believe in Satan as opposed to Christ... Why would they align themselves with a FAR inferior being if we go by the Bible (in terms of power)...and since the "higher ups" are very concerned with power then how would it make any sense... Unless A) They think God can literally be usurped (or they'll die trying) and B) they DON"T believe in the predictions in Revelations... which showcases God's overwhelming power...

Did Satan try to usurp god simply because "muh pride" or did he have inside knowledge which led him to believe a could do a better job?

I will vote yes but only by a very general sense, and only later can I glean why I did.
Meno_
breathless

Postby Dan~ » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:38 am

Corrupt leaders are recruited as corrupt leaders so that they can be more easily controlled.
The threat of publicly releasing the details and evidence of corruption, is the threat which keeps the leaders in check.
This is why pedos are found in seats of authority.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting my free game projects.
Truth is based in sensing, in vision. And we can only see when we are alive.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:19 pm

perpetualburn wrote:What is demonstrably true is that the democrat party and Hollywood (and even the republican party to a certain extent) is rife with individuals who engage is pedophilia (and that no one really seems to care). But does this necessary mean the men "at the top" also engage in this behavior... Or are the people who engage in this behavior (who have relatively high levels of power but are not string pullers) simply agenda pushers who have been so morally compromised that they MUST push whatever agenda put in front of them. IF this is the case, then that would mean that the "higher ups" either A) see pedophilia simply as a means to push forward there plans but have no actual interest in it themselves or B) see pedophilia as a means but ALSO engage in it. If they DON"T engage in it or are actually REVOLTED by it, then they're playing some sort of very morally ambiguous 4d chess.

K: you are an idiot to believe in conspiracy theories.....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:46 pm

Actually, Dan is correct. People who can be blackmailed are perfect candidates for the cabals.

In fact, cabals go WAY out of their way to tempt people to force them to obey them.

God? Satan? Meh!

Neither of them want to have their consent violated.

In the end, everyone is on the same page.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:01 pm

Pedophiles do not consist in particularly obvious connotation classes, the generic strain is appearent everywhere.

Why are fathers jealous of their young competitirs, especially in the boudoir ?

Why do older men project conflict and war, where there exist only their particular feeling of-mirror mirror on the wall- to find an excuse to send them to war?

Why is this conflated feeling toward the young, express rage by depriving the young women, that their sons should have pleasure to possess ?

And how are such reductions - where the younger, the better to catch them types in the unformative, the uninformed - stage, are ready to groom ?

The actual mechanics are almost faustian in their breath.
Last edited by Meno_ on Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
breathless

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:04 pm

Meno_ wrote:Pedophiles do not consist in particularly obvious connotation classes, the generic strain is appearent everywhere.

Why do older men project conflict and war, where there exist only their particular feeling of-mirror mirror on the wall- to find an excuse to send them to war?

Why is this conflated feeling toward the young, express rage by deciding the young women, that their sons should have pleasure to?

And how is such reductive, where the younger, the better to catch then in the unformative, the uninformed stage, to groom ?

Pedophelia is a throwback to when humans only lived to be 35 years old.

I’m not a pedophile by the way and I’m not defending it.

But it does need some context.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:08 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Pedophiles do not consist in particularly obvious connotation classes, the generic strain is appearent everywhere.

Why is this conflated feeling toward the young, express rage by deciding the young women, that their sons should have pleasure to?

And how is such reductive, where the younger, the better to catch then in the unformative, the uninformed stage, to groom ?

Sure, the differences become universal , when boys became men @ 13, and elders were considered at 30, but it is a struggle between young and old men, irrispective. of the century within which and through which such metamorphosis develops.
Meno_
breathless

Postby Meno_ » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:19 pm

Now admit it, You cannot help thinking, is he older than me, will he leave first and not wait until I see the white of his eyes, etc.betc.but assuredly, a third eye at times speaks volumes.

But to be all fair, I got to go, places where such consuming ideas need to be put on the back burner.

Honest!

If it was a weekday, I would talk different.
I know I don't owe You this., though.but I think You may deserve it.

But look at me, like some post script Kierkegaard would venture.
Meno_
breathless

Postby perpetualburn » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:45 pm

Dan~ wrote:Corrupt leaders are recruited as corrupt leaders so that they can be more easily controlled.
The threat of publicly releasing the details and evidence of corruption, is the threat which keeps the leaders in check.
This is why pedos are found in seats of authority.

Yes, but do you think the people pulling the strings are themselves pedophiles? Why or why not. To maintain such high levels of power and control, would engaging in pedophilia be a weakness?

It would seem also that people closer to the "source" have more dirt on them (like murder/pedophilia) in order to keep them safely in check. While the majority of agenda pushers are easily controlled through normal means (money, security, and a manufactured sense of right and wrong...all of which they will literally fight to the death for)... Should these drones be considered complicit and should they be held accountable if they are, in fact, enforcing the narrative (the values) of a very sinister system?

Has the system been so thoroughly infected with bad values that it no longer possible to "clean house."
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

perpetualburn

Postby perpetualburn » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:56 pm

Ecmandu wrote:

I am talking about the rape/sexual exploitation of young children by men/women with an insatiable sexual appetite and the "intelligence" (or rather cunning) to feed it by ANY means. It's not a "throwback."

perpetualburn

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:33 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:

I am talking about the rape/sexual exploitation of young children by men/women with an insatiable sexual appetite and the "intelligence" (or rather cunning) to feed it by ANY means. It's not a "throwback."

I get it. It’s still in our dna. I’m just explaining why anyone would be a pedophile in the first place.

I think they should all be locked up.

I’m certainly not one to test on sexual issues ...

I’m hyper sexual and refuse sex because it hurts peoples feelings.

Do you think I have any love for pedophiles?

None whatsoever.

I don’t even like anyone who has sex... I tolerate them.

But again, Dan is correct, cabals blackmail people with all sorts of sexual occurrences.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:49 am

Pedophilia is the only type of the elite’s degeneracy?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby perpetualburn » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:53 pm

Joe "I've loved kids jumping on my lap" Biden

How is this NOT a deal breaker for Democratic voters?

What's it mean that 50% of the country is virtue-signaling for a person like this?

perpetualburn

Postby perpetualburn » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:57 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Pedophilia is the only type of the elite’s degeneracy?

Murder too I imagine

perpetualburn

Postby Gloominary » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:25 pm

It's a fact convicted pedophile Jeffery Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and co pimped kids to, not just one or two, but to many higher-ups.
To how many or who exactly we don't know for sure.
In my opinion, thousands.
It's a fact many higher-ups knew and didn't care, because he was doing it pretty much out in the open in front of them for many years.
It's a fact he got a slap on the wrist for his crimes, a blue collar bloke would've got a lot worse.
Then he died in extraordinary circumstances.
In my opinion, he was assassinated, I mean how gullible do you have to be to buy the official narrative, that he somehow hung himself from his bunkbed and broke his neck with his bedsheets, that multiple security and surveillance systems that almost never fail, happened to fail simultaneously?
And before that he shared a cell with a convicted murderer who beat him within an inch of his life.
You don't put a canary like Jeffrey Epstein in the same cell with a convicted murderer before he sings, obviously they wanted him dead.
Epstein's brother, lawyer and independent investigators believe he was assassinated.
It's a fact that the MSM and so called 'me too movement' barely gave two shits about this story, when it should've been front and center for months, media should've been diligently interrogating all the accused and their acquaintances, looking for any dirt on them, but instead they tried to cover it up.
Because of all this and more, I believe pedophilia is rifer among the higher-ups in entertainment, finance, media and politics than it was and probably still is in the Catholic church.
Corey Feldman told us the number one problem in Hollywood is pedophilia.
We should take claims like that seriously.
Gloominary
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:43 pm

Next up: ILP is controlled by Kids.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:20 pm

iambiguous wrote:Next up: ILP is controlled by Kids.

K: kids fixated upon pedophilia and conspiracy theories....

whereas I am about what we believe and the values we hold
and IAM is about the "mental contraptions" we hold.....

I can see that the "old folks" aren't involved in such sick
and demented belief systems as the "kids" are.....

frankly, the "Old folks" are far more normal then the "kids".....
for we don't engage in a constant fixation on conspiracy theories
and pedophilia.....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:01 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
iambiguous wrote:Next up: ILP is controlled by Kids.

K: kids fixated upon pedophilia and conspiracy theories....

whereas I am about what we believe and the values we hold
and IAM is about the "mental contraptions" we hold....

No, in regard to what we believe and the values we hold, IAM is still focused on our capacity to demonstrate that the "mental contraptions" we accumulate "in our head", are in sync with that which all other rational and virtuous people are obligated to share.

Whether in regard to pedophilia or Trump, "I" for me is still largely an "existential contraption rooted subjectively in dasein"; and not one or another objectivist "true or false" intellectual contraption in which others are either "one of us" or "one of them".

But the Kids here are no less my own subjective "existential contraption" rooted in dasein. And Kids come in all ages. It has less to do with what they think and more to do with how [to me] they don't really seem to think much at all. Instead they sort of just blurt out these extremist, declamatory fulminations against the "libtards". Social media types. And, as you often point out, they often do so with those godawful youtube videos!
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:07 pm

thanks for the correction....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:thanks for the correction....

Kropotkin

On the other hand, perhaps I am the one in need of corrections. It's just that I'm running out of time. [-o<

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:24 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:thanks for the correction....

Kropotkin

On the other hand, perhaps I am the one in need of corrections. It's just that I'm running out of time. [-o<

K: I hear you there.... I often write in terms of my age...I feel mortality breathing down
my neck and I must get my thoughts out while I can...

death frightens me far less then something like dementia or Alzheimer's.... I admit,
I live in fear of that....and I have heard of people getting dementia at my age...61....

and so I race against time....but family history gives me hope.. my mom is
85 and sharp as a tack... although, I must admit living that long doesn't really
appeal to me...so, I am driven by fear of dementia and death... and so I write...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:45 am

Note: I already wrote this post on the night of October 26th, and I'm only posting half of it now.

I want it to be known that I, who've hardly participated here for years now, am one of the two(!) people who answered "no" to this thread's poll question. That is, I want it to be precisely known what a cesspool ILP really is right now. Then again, my neighbours recently accused me, completely out of the blue, of being in a cult of Satanic ritual abuse, including sexual abuse, including that of children... (I'm not sure they subscribe to the QAnonsense, though; they're Evangelicals, i.e., Christian Fundamentalists, so they may just be throwbacks to the Satanic Panic of the eighties and early nineties.) The lady of the house is a psychologist, but a Christian psychologist is extremely suspect, of course. In fact, I suspect the real reason for her accusations is that I, a Nietzschean Dionysus, have been visibly working out every day, usually bare-chested, and she has a teenage daughter... Since then I've only done so in better light, with more audible music, and I've even given the world its first glimpses of my "Shiva-dancing"! I've also become a Crowleyan Magus thanks to all this, or rather the equivalent of the Magus Nietzsche (see Crowley's "One Star in Sight"): I now see how right Nietzsche was in focusing on Christianity at the end (the Antichrist is indeed the Revaluation of All Values, the whole of it) and in defining himself simply as the teacher of the eternal recurrence... Note though that we're both coming from the most extreme skepticism (nihilism). I'm a bodhisattva, or rather an avatar of Krishna, and my sacred mission is to purify the world of Christianity. :)

Zeroeth Nature

Postby perpetualburn » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:12 am

Zeroeth Nature wrote:Note: I already wrote this post on the night of October 26th, and I'm only posting half of it now.

I want it to be known that I, who've hardly participated here for years now, am one of the two(!) people who answered "no" to this thread's poll question. That is, I want it to be precisely known what a cesspool ILP really is right now.

I agree that ILP has become a cesspool but not because more people voted yes to the poll's question, as if more people thinking the world is controlled by pedophiles is indicative of how far ILP has fallen... If that's what you are saying...

I didn't vote as I don't think the question can be accurately answered. But it seems unlikely that the people that control world would be either A) pedophiles or B) "Satanists" of some sort... As I imagine cleanliness would be a priority if you want to maintain high levels of control over the world... But then again, maybe the world has become such a cesspool that such cleanliness isn't even required to rule at the top. N says that "Thoughts that come with doves' footsteps guide the world" and to even hear such words you must have achieved a certain level of lightness... Of course, he says "guide" not control or rule.

Then again, my neighbours recently accused me, completely out of the blue, of being in a cult of Satanic ritual abuse, including sexual abuse, including that of children... (I'm not sure they subscribe to the QAnonsense, though; they're Evangelicals, i.e., Christian Fundamentalists, so they may just be throwbacks to the Satanic Panic of the eighties and early nineties.) The lady of the house is a psychologist, but a Christian psychologist is extremely suspect, of course. In fact, I suspect the real reason for her accusations is that I, a Nietzschean Dionysus, have been visibly working out every day, usually bare-chested, and she has a teenage daughter...

The mother might just be jealous of her daughter and the only way for her to deal with it is to attack you. That's a pretty serious accusation though. And if they go around spreading that rumor it's slander, which I imagine must be a crime in Amsterdam.

Also: "what could be less evangelical than “recompense,” “punishment,” and “sitting in judgment”!" -N ...So really, those "evangelicals" weren't acting very Christ-like.

Having said that, I don't think the idea that the world is ruled by pedophiles can automatically be dismissed as paranoia or conspiracy theory. The fact that such a large and significantly powerful organization like the Catholic Church has systemically covered up child abuse on a global scale is enough to make you wonder... not that the Catholic Church rules the world...

Is someone who abuses children even capable of having a vision like this (https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/ ... rning-babe)? Or do the more "sophisticated" abusers in the the clergy just use the Church as a cover to get to children?

perpetualburn

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:10 am

perpetualburn wrote:
Zeroeth Nature wrote:Note: I already wrote this post on the night of October 26th, and I'm only posting half of it now.

I want it to be known that I, who've hardly participated here for years now, am one of the two(!) people who answered "no" to this thread's poll question. That is, I want it to be precisely known what a cesspool ILP really is right now.

I agree that ILP has become a cesspool but not because more people voted yes to the poll's question, as if more people thinking the world is controlled by pedophiles is indicative of how far ILP has fallen... If that's what you are saying...

I didn't say it happened suddenly, but I do think the poll is indicative of it, yes. And I didn't necessarily mean to exclude you from that judgment.

I didn't vote as I don't think the question can be accurately answered.  But it seems unlikely that the people that control world would be either A) pedophiles or B) "Satanists" of some sort... As I imagine cleanliness would be a priority if you want to maintain high levels of control over the world... But then again, maybe the world has become such a cesspool that such cleanliness isn't even required to rule at the top.  N says that "Thoughts that come with doves' footsteps guide the world" and to even hear such words you must have achieved a certain level of lightness... Of course, he says "guide" not control or rule.

To even consider it this seriously is already kind of crazy.

Then again, my neighbours recently accused me, completely out of the blue, of being in a cult of Satanic ritual abuse, including sexual abuse, including that of children... (I'm not sure they subscribe to the QAnonsense, though; they're Evangelicals, i.e., Christian Fundamentalists, so they may just be throwbacks to the Satanic Panic of the eighties and early nineties.) The lady of the house is a psychologist, but a Christian psychologist is extremely suspect, of course. In fact, I suspect the real reason for her accusations is that I, a Nietzschean Dionysus, have been visibly working out every day, usually bare-chested, and she has a teenage daughter...

The mother might just be jealous of her daughter and the only way for her to deal with it is to attack you.  That's a pretty serious accusation though.  And if they go around spreading that rumor it's slander, which I imagine must be a crime in Amsterdam.  

Also: "what could be less evangelical than “recompense,” “punishment,” and “sitting in judgment”!" -N  ...So really, those "evangelicals" weren't acting very Christ-like.[/quote]

Right, thanks.

Having said that, I don't think the idea that the world is ruled by pedophiles can automatically be dismissed as paranoia or conspiracy theory.  The fact that such a large and significantly powerful organization like the Catholic Church has systemically covered up child abuse on a global scale is enough to make you wonder... not that the Catholic Church rules the world...

Very different circumstances:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases#Critique

Is someone who abuses children even capable of having a vision like this (https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/ ... rning-babe)?  Or do the more "sophisticated" abusers in the the clergy just use the Church as a cover to get to children?

Is this again about that thing I said years ago, that if a genuine philosopher happened to be a pedophile I would still rank him—or her, etc.—above all non-philosophers? If so: I never said there had ever been such a philosopher; but why would that be theoretically impossible?
Zeroeth Nature

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics