Abortion

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: Abortion

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:50 am

you seriously think i dont know that the basic of getting a girl is not making her feel easy in front of people she knows for going out with you???and id be unaware that me making overtly sexual and vulgar comments in public JUST MIGHT diminish my chances with them???do you want me to tell you why I do it??? you nitwit you cant even write a couple of logical sentences, who do you think you are to assume others are so stupid???LOL
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:05 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:bro you are such a disturbing creep it is uncanny; your problems are mental not intellectual and you should go see a psychiatrist, tell them everything they ask about honestly and take what they say seriously. and if you think I am here trying to get laid...you definitely need to get your head sorted out or try harder to stop assuming the worst about people in your life like a narcissistic cunt.

And he wonders why folks here want him banned.

For example, for life. :lol:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:37 am

Not folks but insane bum narcissists like yourself
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Kathrina » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:42 pm

Maybe the Darwinistic God and the Marxist God are sockpuppets of the Western (Catholic-Protestant) Christian God, because the Enlightenment is a continuation of Western Christianity, especially in the sense that according to both Western Christianity and Enlightenment everything follows a "linear progress", which allegedly goes to endlessness. This "linear progress" leads to endless paradise or to endless hell (Christianity), to the endless fitness space (Darwin) or again to endless paradise (Marx), which then, however, means endless hell.

Yes, the sockpuppet theory seems to be the correct one. :D

But you are right in what you say about the beginning of life and abortion:
polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:...when is a human born, conceived or whatever???when the egg gets penetrated by the sperm head...after this happens, you already have a future adult human, a child already developing to be an adult with all his DNA encoded, on his way to become an adult so abortion is a killing(not murder) of a defenceless human being without any doubt. check the biology and what the 'sciences' say about when life starts. so lets start here....

The scientists and others say that each human life starts when the female egg gets penetrated by the male sperm head.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kathrina

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:50 pm

what church do you follow? i need to know who I am talking to...not gonna write anything more just in case it turns out you are a brainwashed Jehova witness or some other Christian cult lackey. given that you already denied evolution and are implying creationism I am beginning to suspect what your answer might be and that this conversation will very soon come to an end.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:56 pm

linear progress you say??? an evolution from Christ to Marx to infinity...you sure you don't have a virus theory somewhere there also???something about a certain and organic collapse???
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:40 pm

Come on, phoneutria, let's take this discussion of abortion out of Pedro's kindergarten sandbox, and move it over to the philosophy board.

You know, like adults.

Given the actual deaths of thousands upon thousands upon thousands of unborn babies/clumps of cells, creepiness will be the least of our concern. What with, perhaps, the very existential fate of human identity itself here on the line.

Well, at least on this side of the grave.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:13 pm

bro you are such a creep its unreal, i feel creeped out from here. are you obsessed with her, as you put it, philosophy 'hole'???
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:43 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:bro you are such a creep its unreal, i feel creeped out from here. are you obsessed with her, as you put it, philosophy 'hole'???

See, that's where he takes it. To that hole.

And I'm the creep!!! :lol:

It just dawned on me...

For you and your ilk, it is probably titillating to make any reference at all to that hole.

You've seen the photographs of her here. She appears to be reasonably "young and beautiful". So your "mind" immediately -- or instinctively, naturally as Satyr might suggest -- goes there.

Only this isn't the neighborhood bar, it's a philosophy forum. So at least make some effort to acknowledge that distinction. 8)
Last edited by iambiguous on Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:13 pm

:lol:
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:11 am

you just show how insane you are by being so certain you can read minds, much like the equally insane kook SATIRE. if I wanted to bang Brazilian girls Id fly out to Brazil or register on badoo instead of registering on a philosophy forum, trust me.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:12 pm

iambiguous wrote:Come on, phoneutria, let's take this discussion of abortion out of Pedro's kindergarten sandbox, and move it over to the philosophy board.

You know, like adults.

Given the actual deaths of thousands upon thousands upon thousands of unborn babies/clumps of cells, creepiness will be the least of our concern. What with, perhaps, the very existential fate of human identity itself here on the line.

Well, at least on this side of the grave.

It appears that she has taken a leave of absence from ILP:

phoneutria wrote:i am taking a break from this fucking madhouse
i'm going to look for a place where the population
isn't 90% quacks and/or mentally ill

Or, perhaps, is she taking a break from my own efforts to deconstruct what may or may not be the objectivist in her.

Stay tuned.

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to The Sandbox