Becoming Communist

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:55 pm

i just said that to mr. kropotkin out of civility, I think he is an old fart talking nonsense but he is right in being annoyed by my vulgarity and idiocies and he is not a bad guy so there is nothing stopping me from being nice to him.
as to you...you are a deluded old cat-lady who has some fantasy regarding what Trump is,,,that's fine...nothing wrong with that...I am not American this is your civic stuff not mine.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:06 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:i just said that to mr. kropotkin out of civility, I think he is an old fart talking nonsense but he is right in being annoyed by my vulgarity and idiocies and he is not a bad guy so there is nothing stopping me from being nice to him.
as to you...you are a deluded old cat-lady who has some fantasy regarding what Trump is,,,that's fine...nothing wrong with that...I am not American this is your civic stuff not mine.

Wrong, I’m an old, dog lady who’s dog is trained to bite your balls off.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:15 pm

? 50 something is not that old you know, id still bang as the Chinese tend to say.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:53 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:wendy the article is full of links that go to the sources of the information.

The first link I clicked on took me to a CBSN report not a govt. site. If you do not have any govt site just say so.

all of a sudden you only trust the government? also you can check all the citations at the bottom of this wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environme ... %20climate.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:13 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:wendy the article is full of links that go to the sources of the information.

The first link I clicked on took me to a CBSN report not a govt. site. If you do not have any govt site just say so.

all of a sudden you only trust the government? also you can check all the citations at the bottom of this wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environme ... %20climate.

All I’m asking for is to read what was done by our government on a government website. Don’t want Wiki, Poltifact, CBS, NYT, or any of the other untrustworthy sources, only the official source. Otherwise you’re just puking out unproven assertions. Proof please.

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:09 am

The autistic racist eunuch Yank virgin Kvasir over at SHITthyself praised you Wendy, you are an honest and genuine spirit in his estimation(meaning you are an ignorant midwestern inbred Yank who hates negros and wants to re-attempt a Jewish genocide). He also praised me few years ago but he forgot that now. If you want jump over to that forum and they will tell you that all that I said about Trump is false, MagsJ can show you how; she has a fetish for making friends with racist as a coloured mullato herself(or, more likely, is off her rocker).
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:38 am

wendy the wiki article, like all wiki articles, links to the sources at the bottom
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:09 pm

In looney conservative America a man after a bankruptcy and 2 failed marriages is a trustworthy source. Yppppiiiieee yiiiiiiaaaa!!!!!!!!!
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:17 pm

I’m not playing a never-ending game of ‘follow my bullshit links’, sorry. Either YOU provide the proof I’m asking for or not. Simple.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:22 pm

Dont worry wendy!!!, all leftist media lie and the only trustworthy source of information is the Republican party.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:47 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:Dont worry wendy!!!, all leftist media lie and the only trustworthy source of information is the Republican party.

Are you a republican? I’m not.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Previous

Return to The Sandbox