Becoming Communist

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:06 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:WendyDarling:
Like I wrote retards cannot discern the differences of reality, a prime example is one such tard taking up for another tard. Nevermind, that differences make differences. Peter is a remnant from days passed that his brethren libtards want to destroy, the white, males, heterosexuals, marriage and both, you and he, are too stupid to see that unfolding, that what you support is what wants you gone.


K: first things first, I am white, male, heterosexual and long time, 25 years married...
so, I clearly don't want to destroy myself.. I am not self hating nor stupid....
I like being married... being white and male wasn't a choice.. it is what it is....
so I don't have to like or dislike it, it is what it is...and I accept that...
a sign of getting older is I no longer tilt at windmills... on a horse
name Rocinante.....

secondly, I don't make a distinction between the target of missiles as you do...
a missile fired is still a missile fired, regardless of the target...... don't play games
with what the missile was aimed at.. for that is pretty much irrelevant in this
discussion...a missile fired is a missile fired.....
and to show the weakness of your argument comes from the need to insult
and demean anyone who doesn't hold to your values....
rather small of you, isn't it?

W: Then we’re agreed that you cannot discern differences. One missile strike, to kill Solmeini, to stop a war we were needlessly already in before Trump is the same as restarting a war with ongoing missile strikes with no defined objective. Yeah, no difference there!

K: a missile strike is a missile strike regardless of the reason...and what war was the killing of
that general was supposed to stop? Mind you the missile strike was Jan 8, 2020, almost
three years of IQ45 presidency...so what war were we trying to stop 3 years into the IQ45
presidency?

W: And you are a self hating white if you blame yourself for slavery and worse try to make all others pay for your white guilt and hate.


K: you have a remarkable lack of reading comprehension... I said, for the third time,
I didn't approve of the reparations for slavery and I wrote to why I didn't approve...
and where did I say, "blame myself for slavery"? I never said that and I certainly
didn't even suggest that.. you are simply putting words into my mouth to make
a false argument about what I said.... and that is on you.... reread my posts with
some care and you will see that you are putting words into my mouth...
but hay, you don't care because you don't care about the truth..
it is easier to make up a lie then to discover what the truth is...
as I am sure you know.....

Kropotkin

I reread your first post and responded. I do have a hard time thoroughly reading what you write because the virtue signaling hypocrisy is usually too much especially when you do the politically correct flip flopping on your stance and logic. I still don't buy that you are against justice seeking no matter how ridiculous and unfounded it is since you post steady streams of "we" should be this way and that way to be peaceful, loving, and just humans then you post...
Peter Kropotkin wrote:
K: and in fact, I agree with you... I would love a lefty who took names
and kicked ass... if you care about something like increasing minimum wage,
then we should fight just as hard as the right does to disenfranchise people
or keep people from making enough money to survive... a lefty who
beat the crap out of their opponents would get my vote.....

Kropotkin

Is this the non violent version of beat the crap out of their opponents?

How does the right disenfranchise American citizens? I need examples.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:28 am

The right question to ask is what did Trump do to make white Americans' lives better...provide me 3 examples...I am not going to go for a cheap-shot and ask you to show me one political promise he fulfilled...just do it, 3 examples of his presidential authority being applied to make your life better...
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:37 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:The right question to ask is what did Trump do to make white Americans' lives better...provide me 3 examples...

To make all American’s lives better including whites,1) he left trade agreements where America paid hefty import taxes and the other countries such as China didn’t, 2) he cut red tape regulations which made it hard for smaller American companies to be competitive, and 3) he lowered all income taxes which the rich don’t pay anyway, so it helped the lower classes more.
I can’t think of anything he did specifically for whites. By all means, tell me what you think he did for whites only.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:00 am

you are so deluded its tragic...Trump cuts the pollution limitations so the already poorly regulated and exploitative capitalists in the poorest of American areas get to pollute the poor white Americans' lungs or exploit them even more and you call that making it easier to start a 'small business'... He puts tariffs on China which then small American business owners end-up paying since America does not manufacture anything and your whole country is wholly reliant on Chinese manufacturing and you call that getting rid of these trade deals' that 'exploit' Americans...Trumps 4 year administration INCREASES the expenditure on regulatory governmental activities and you think he is 'cutting the tapes left and right'... Trump cuts the already historically low top bracket income tax and corporate tax and throws some bones the poor Yanks way(saves millions and billions for the top 1 and maybe a thousand or two for the poorest) and you call that looking after the 99 percent...I can go on...Trump is not even remotely connected to the white-America...he is a New York living, Irish immigrant, son of a millionaire capitalist... the only reason he got elected by the whites is because he was racist and played the Bushes game of pretending to be a stereotyped Yank backward cowboy but that's old...intelligent people have already seen it, the spectacle for the working classes,,,the rodwiness, the playing to the feeling of being culturally inferior to the metropolitan elites and middle-classes...the homophobia and deep seated racial racism and a feeling of resentment towards the people who remind you of your ancestors greed and sins...the inability to understand how the world works...the religious fundamentalism that is unique to the United States which is the only advanced country with Christian running around and claiming evolution did not take place...the insane and unrestained exploitation of the natural resources that made the average Americans life so affluent that is coming to an end...you know pretending things are different than they really are does not change the reality right???that having a 'tough' president, shaking up these European leaders does not change the fact your country simply cant win a war and is universally discredited and mistrusted???YOU GET IT???Trump acted like America is great and you loved it...but America is not great anymore...and wont ever be great again...that world is over and an intelligent population of civilized people would start coming up with solutions how to enter a new world they found themselves in...what you get is a farce...
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:10 am

Trump showed the whole world what he is...America no longer believes in liberty and freedom, does not take democracy seriously...sitting down next to that North Korean botchling whos family has been torturing whole of the country was symbolic to me...The America of the old, the real America the whole of the Western world admired and looked up to...that's gone...Germany is already reorienting aggressively to align with China...Putin is doing everything he can to gain favour of Europeans...and what does your president do when he comes to Europe, a center of his allies???he puts on a WWE show for backward idiot working class Americans and spits in all Europeans faces...and he tells you this is great...being left alone without allies whilst your biggest competitor is gaining them left and right is great...okkkk :-? :-? :-?
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:16 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:you are so deluded its tragic...Trump cuts the pollution limitations so the already poorly regulated and exploitative capitalists in the poorest of American areas get to pollute the poor white Americans' lungs or exploit them even more and you call that making it easier to start a 'small business'... He puts tariffs on China which then small American business owners end-up paying since America does not manufacture anything and your whole country is wholly reliant on Chinese manufacturing and you call that getting rid of these trade deals' that 'exploit' Americans...Trumps 4 year administration INCREASES the expenditure on regulatory governmental activities and you think he is 'cutting the tapes left and right'... Trump cuts the already historically low top bracket income tax and corporate tax and throws some bones the poor Yanks way(saves millions and billions for the top 1 and maybe a thousand or two for the poorest) and you call that looking after the 99 percent...I can go on...Trump is not even remotely connected to the white-America...he is a New York living, Irish immigrant, son of a millionaire capitalist... the only reason he got elected by the whites is because he was racist and played the Bushes game of pretending to be a stereotyped Yank backward cowboy but that's old...intelligent people have already seen it, the spectacle for the working classes,,,the rodwiness, the playing to the feeling of being culturally inferior to the metropolitan elites and middle-classes...

Show me the pollution regulations he cut, link please. Wait a minute, Americans do manufacture in America, just not as much as previously. True, some companies hire the Chinese to manufacture their low quality goods or set up shop in China to undercut prices by American manufacturers but not everything is made in China, sorry. Billions came into our country due to the tariff coffers we started charging, which can go to subsidize small business manufacturers here and make them more competitive states-wise. How is charging tariffs on Chinese products bad for American made products? It’s not and it makes made in America products more competitive. The 1% don’t pay their taxes because the twat politicians built in loopholes for the rich such as themselves. So stop thinking they do, you know squat. Thousands of dollars to regular families does help them, duh.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:26 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:Trump showed the whole world what he is...America no longer believes in liberty and freedom, does not take democracy seriously...sitting down next to that North Korean botchling whos family has been torturing whole of the country was symbolic to me...The America of the old, the real America the whole of the Western world admired and looked up to...that's gone...Germany is already reorienting aggressively to align with China...Putin is doing everything he can to gain favour of Europeans...and what does your president do when he comes to Europe, a center of his allies???he puts on a WWE show for backward idiot working class Americans and spits in all Europeans faces...and he tells you this is great...being left alone without allies whilst your biggest competitor is gaining them left and right is great...okkkk :-? :-? :-?

Yeah, the same allies who expect everything for free, like their security provided by our military and trade agreements which only advantaged them. Each European Union country agreed to pay for our military services but did not pay as agreed. France wants to rebuild EU defenses, I say its about time. Pay for your own shit, pay the American military complex or design and build your own.
Last edited by WendyDarling on Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:27 am

I could squeeze you out, post by post, and in 3-4 posts time you would ignore me or say some dumb shit ...but I have had a quite bad week and I am feeling a bit under the weather...so maybe another time...you want 'the links' already...which means you already ran out of your little sweet arguments...I am going to shower and listen to some Bach, have a good night yea???no hate girl no hate
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:34 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:I could squeeze you out, post by post, and in 3-4 posts time you would ignore me or say some dumb shit ...but I have had a quite bad week and I am feeling a bit under the weather...so maybe another time...you want 'the links' already...which means you already ran out of your little sweet arguments...I am going to shower and listen to some Bach, have a good night yea???no hate girl no hate

Without proof, you’re just scribbling words written by leftwing media, so link please sooner rather than never.

Germany aligns with Communist China (which is no better than North Korea) is a funny point for you to make.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:28 pm

you idiot...how dare you say German aligns with China when it was your American fucking greed that is solely responsible for putting China on the map and making it into what it is today??? you are a nutter Yank mid-west inbred cowboys wife... I am not racist towards Chinese so I don't see their rise as apocalyptic but if you Yank inbreds want to play the point the finger game lets start with whos countries 1/3 of the public debt was borrowed by the Chinese and whos domestic consumer market solely fueled the Chinese modernization for the past 50 years to sustain the over-bloated and unrealistic standard of life you inbreds have???
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:30 pm

disgusting spoiled hypocritical lying Yanks...maybe I should leave this crusade behind and let the Anglos burn down...maybe I should not...maybe I like it? who knows? you people are like a fat pig that can bearly move anymore and its slaughter day is coming, the butcher is approaching with a heavy hand...and you are tossing and squealing in a frenzied state of hunger that your overconsumption have built up over the years. sad and pathetic.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:43 pm

The rich fuck up the poor but the poor cant see how it is that this is the case if nobody comes to their homes and snatches microwaves or TVs out of their kitchens...
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:45 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:you idiot...how dare you say German aligns with China when it was your American fucking greed that is solely responsible for putting China on the map and making it into what it is today??? you are a nutter Yank mid-west inbred cowboys wife... I am not racist towards Chinese so I don't see their rise as apocalyptic but if you Yank inbreds want to play the point the finger game lets start with whos countries 1/3 of the public debt was borrowed by the Chinese and whos domestic consumer market solely fueled the Chinese modernization for the past 50 years to sustain the over-bloated and unrealistic standard of life you inbreds have???

You wrote that about Germany above or are you too coo coo to remember. Go back and look. China is no better than the North Korea. Yet, you blame Trump for trying to befriend the nut leader of North Korea so North Korea would stop launching missiles over their neighbors heads.You are a typical European idiots who’s too busy hating America than loving his own country enough to help stop the flood of foreigners let into his country to replace their population, foreigners who will not assimilate and will destroy the culture, traditions, language, history. Keep hating America while Europe becomes the Middle East.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:49 pm

Tick tock, still waiting for your link to those environmental regulations that were cut.

So Trump tried to streamline regulations with the idea that for every one regulation added, two regulations must be cut since 40% of the American government's coffer is spent on regulation.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/waynecrews/2020/06/29/how-donald-trump-has-cut-regulationbut-also-added-it/?sh=3a27f8af30d3

There's nothing about cutting environmental regulations mentioned in the article and this is a leftist Trump hating, Trump slandering publication so if Trump did cut environmental regulations, bet your buns we'd read about it in that article.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:56 pm

China is the same as North Korea...I think the audience can judge this for themselves...I am done here, nice talking to you Wendy my darling, dearest, darling you.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:59 pm

Wendy...are you still going to make that soup I recommended? No hard feelings for you! I hope you are ok!
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:13 pm

Yes, on the soup.

No, as in you have no evidence to support your claims.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:15 pm

a true heroine :)
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:21 pm

it is good Americans think their country great and functioning and worth speaking up to and representing...there is a hierarchy of nations that you cant know about since you are American(or maybe you do...) where certain nations citizens are indifferent to their country or deny it even is their country like the today's Greeks with their Ancient Greek obsession and so on...the countries on the top, the strongest and most well functioning countries all have a trustful and resolute citizenry that believes in their own community and that is good...only that you are also deluding yourself...but that's your right...I am ok with that.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:25 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:China is the same as North Korea...I think the audience can judge this for themselves...I am done here, nice talking to you Wendy my darling, dearest, darling you.

I did not equate China and North Korea as being the same all around but I did say that they are equally bad since their citizens lack freedom, resources for survival, and legal recourse. Though China may be worse than North Korea upon second thought since they are genociding entire swathes of their own citizens, the Uryghurs.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:29 pm

Oh, and since I’m probably a generation older than you since I’m in my 50s, don’t forget to respect this here elder. :wink:
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:40 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Tick tock, still waiting for your link to those environmental regulations that were cut.

So Trump tried to streamline regulations with the idea that for every one regulation added, two regulations must be cut since 40% of the American government's coffer is spent on regulation.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/waynecrews/2020/06/29/how-donald-trump-has-cut-regulationbut-also-added-it/?sh=3a27f8af30d3

There's nothing about cutting environmental regulations mentioned in the article and this is a leftist Trump hating, Trump slandering publication so if Trump did cut environmental regulations, bet your buns we'd read about it in that article.



jesus wendy this is common knowledge

https://www.statista.com/chart/18268/en ... istration/
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:49 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Tick tock, still waiting for your link to those environmental regulations that were cut.

So Trump tried to streamline regulations with the idea that for every one regulation added, two regulations must be cut since 40% of the American government's coffer is spent on regulation.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/waynecrews/2020/06/29/how-donald-trump-has-cut-regulationbut-also-added-it/?sh=3a27f8af30d3

There's nothing about cutting environmental regulations mentioned in the article and this is a leftist Trump hating, Trump slandering publication so if Trump did cut environmental regulations, bet your buns we'd read about it in that article.



jesus wendy this is common knowledge

https://www.statista.com/chart/18268/en ... istration/

Jesus, Mr., that site uses the lying main stream media hysterics as their sources, their evidence. Got any links to any official govt. site so I can actually read for myself the exact regulatory cut, or rollback on Obama initiatives that hadn’t been implemented?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:52 pm

wendy the article is full of links that go to the sources of the information.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29524
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:55 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:wendy the article is full of links that go to the sources of the information.

The first link I clicked on took me to a CBSN report not a govt. site. If you do not have any govt site just say so.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

PreviousNext

Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]