Becoming Communist

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:50 pm

Using Communist libtard logic, Joe Biden has killed 85,000 Americans (in the last 30 days) since he took office purposely with Covid. He’s a crazed, nacissistic murderer!

Rolling along on the Communist libtard agenda, Joe Biden doesn’t think the CCP genocide of Uyghurs is bad because he’s a madman who attributes slaughter to cultural differences (c’mon man)!
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:56 pm

He is the president of your country and it is foolish to spread such idiocies about him. What you Americans need to realize is that your supremacy is coming to an end and you will need to really come together as a nation to stay afloat; the days of being able to support your fantasies are over, the rest of the world has awoken and it will come for its share which it will have to take out of your own mouths. If you people continue behaving like deranged clowns in a circus your grand-children will curse you for your foolishness. A part of living with other people is being able to realize that some preferences are not a question of a debate and being able to reach effective compromises for the sake of everybody.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:06 pm

What Trump did was simple...he behaved as if America still rules the world, most likely thinking that it will somehow mean that America will actually rule the world again...your political elites are completely unprepared to deal with the world that your nation has found itself in. All this Messianic Obamism of saving democracies and freeing peoples...this was once true and nobody sane will deny that the West owes its freedoms and democracies to the might of America but this world has ended...you have little to say and you are mostly discredited and simply neither trusted nor relied upon in most places of the world nowadays. This is no apocalyptic... nations grow, they shrink and so on...but to behave like you are something you no longer are is suicidal...as can be seen on the string of 'presidents' your nation produces nowadays. wake the fuck up
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:38 pm

Yes, The US protected and supported freedom and democracy as best it could, supplying most western nations with supplies that kept food in the bellies of their people and weaponry that kept enemies at bay through two world wars, western people are indelibly tied together in types of people and spirit. However if the West is over and you are in a western, 1st world nation, then what you are telling me, you should apply to your own situation as well, you are also over so wake the fuck up!
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:08 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:He is the president of your country and it is foolish to spread such idiocies about him. What you Americans need to realize is that your supremacy is coming to an end and you will need to really come together as a nation to stay afloat; the days of being able to support your fantasies are over, the rest of the world has awoken and it will come for its share which it will have to take out of your own mouths. If you people continue behaving like deranged clowns in a circus your grand-children will curse you for your foolishness. A part of living with other people is being able to realize that some preferences are not a question of a debate and being able to reach effective compromises for the sake of everybody.

Biden and his supporters spread these idiocies, talk to them about blaming their once President Trump for Covid deaths. My second mention doesn’t quote Biden but he did attribute the genocide to cultural differences, read the news. On top of that, the current administration does not support America and Americans first, and I do not support any President or administration with insane logic that men are women, women are men, China’s our friend, Mexicans and South Americans deserve better treatment than American citizens get, fuck that and fuck you for telling me to accept that insanity!
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:49 pm

Biden is a bit demented but he is very right in what he said and I would have said the same...whats America's business in its dealings with Muslim minorities on the borders of Mongolia in China??? This is not your business and it is a different civilisation all-togheter...what would America stand to gain from interfering there despite the fact it has no right to interfere there in the first place...this just shows the point I am trying to make...your ideas about what America is and can and can't do ARE VASTLY OVERRATED. You people simply have no clue...and your political class takes advantage of this sentimentalism...simultaneously... the mass immigration comes from the American greed and your overbloated standard of living...you blame immigrants whilst you think what the American middle class has and does is sustainable in the long-term...who will look after the old and who will work the jobs nobody wants to work for the appallingly low wages??? without the Mexicans, an average American would have to retire at 75...so maybe thank these people and treat them with respect,,,I wanna see what happens to a politician who says people will have to retire at 75 or the Mexicans will have to pour over the border continously...tell me how he does in the TV debates...
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:10 pm

"Genocide is okay ...if a different civilization does it."

Are you a fucking retard? Oh, wait, you are.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:16 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:"Genocide is okay ...if a different civilization does it."

Are you a fucking retard? Oh, wait, you are.

who said a genoicde? there is no genocide. your ignorance shines through...you most likely think china is some backward slaughterhouse when in fact it is far more civilisationally advanced than America and they would never commit a genocide because they know they need their moral authority to conquer the world and, unlike America, they are very good at playing by the rules and behaving predictably because they, unlike America, know how the world works and how to come on top.
whats with the shortages in Texas???maybe narrow down the scope of your world fixing if you can't even supply water and electricity to your own people dumb Yank???just an idea!!!
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:56 pm

It only took a month for Joe Biden to turn the war machine back on and rain missiles down in Syria. Great work libtards, start WWIII.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:58 pm

WendyDarling wrote:It only took a month for Joe Biden to turn the war machine back on and rain missiles down in Syria. Great work libtards, start WWIII.



K: two things, first, every time a TFHer describes biden, it is as "Weak"
Biden is "weak" about China, Mexico, Russia, his mother, whatever and now
that Biden has actually done something, he is "libtard".. he isn't "WEAK"
he is something else... make up your fucking mind

two: I recall that IQ45 used missiles to kill the Iranian General Soleimani...
and I believe several here cheered and thought, what a great job IQ45 is doing....

and when Biden does the exact same thing, he is weak or stupid or a "libtard"

double standard much?

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9639
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:05 pm

well done mr. Kropotkin... the biggest problem America has is its idiots and traitors and that generation born between 1950 and 1990 who earnestly believes they live on some kind of a cloud and their middle-class suburbs are representative of the reality of the world. if the biggest enemies you see are the people in your own country then you are an insane bum goon or a naive hippie romantic.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby obsrvr524 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:19 pm

The simple minded propagandists suckling each other.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:30 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:The simple minded propagandists suckling each other.


K: as you don't seem to have a conspiracy theory for this, I guess this passes for
wit for you.....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9639
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby Meno_ » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:45 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:He is the president of your country and it is foolish to spread such idiocies about him. What you Americans need to realize is that your supremacy is coming to an end and you will need to really come together as a nation to stay afloat; the days of being able to support your fantasies are over, the rest of the world has awoken and it will come for its share which it will have to take out of your own mouths. If you people continue behaving like deranged clowns in a circus your grand-children will curse you for your foolishness. A part of living with other people is being able to realize that some preferences are not a question of a debate and being able to reach effective compromises for the sake of everybody.





Partially true:


The center holds. The ethno biding form of the universalists bind to the center like glue. The populational disparity is enormous betweem the 2 ' siperpowers' and the awoken sleeping dragon thinks nothing about abusive massacres of unmanageable populations, now that her need to prove to the world that she has become civilized- they no longer drown excessively abundant little girls in their rivers for boys can work- it's all a show on their part. How about their abandoned people's housed ghost cities , withering away as no one can afford them?

Their resrliency for torturing their own people is astounding, and if these are not enough , illustrative of their never ending empire, is their unending claim of social progress.
Did Pearl Buck live on some fantasy island, akin to some class conscious island from which paternally , missionary like she could paint condiscendingly befitting ..portrits meant fof the Saturday Evening Post?

You can not go back hundreds of years and still hold to the decline of the west as a straight lined continuum. No, the center is still , Washington as Rome was, and maybe still is
Last edited by Meno_ on Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9007
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:14 pm

There’s a difference between targeting one person, Solmeini, and targeting the country at large but retards cannot understand such differences, can you?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:15 pm

WendyDarling wrote:There’s a difference between targeting one person, Solmeini, and targeting the country at large but retards cannot understand such differences, can you?

Yes...because Biden is a king who rode into America on a horse and took the presidency with a sword and fire...who the deluded retard really is???and whos scared because he/she knows she is being an immature ass and polluting peoples heads in public??? Peter is like 70, show some respect to your elders Yank, especially ones who are married and still with their heterosexual partners...the backbone of any decent country, married, sane, patriotic people; not lesbos, immigrants, queers, isnane kooks and spooks, single-mothers and other rubbish.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:31 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:There’s a difference between targeting one person, Solmeini, and targeting the country at large but retards cannot understand such differences, can you?

Yes...because Biden is a king who rode into America on a horse and took the presidency with a sword and fire...who the deluded retard really is???and whos scared because he/she knows she is being an immature ass and polluting peoples heads in public??? Peter is like 70, show some respect to your elders Yank, especially ones who are married and still with their heterosexual partners...the backbone of any decent country, married, sane, patriotic people.

Like I wrote retards cannot discern the differences of reality, a prime example is one such tard taking up for another tard. Nevermind, that differences make differences. Peter is a remnant from days passed that his brethren libtards want to destroy, the white, males, heterosexuals, marriage and both, you and he, are too stupid to see that unfolding, that what you support is what wants you gone.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:39 pm

Dont believe everything your best friend you never met Tucker Carlson tells you darling. I am sure the people in Fox News had nothing but your welfare in mind during the last 4 years. Middle-America is thriving...I've been to the coahl mining mid-West, to the good people of Alapacian trail, the good, white Americans...Trump really fixed it, really did everything he could for them...he brought the jobs back, he stopped the immigration, he really looked after the obese bottom 30 percent during Covid by denying it exists and wanting to treat it with bleach...at least Biden is not so embarrassing...
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:45 pm

if you wanna talk seriously...you have to be willing to look back at yourself critically...otherwise its just weak bullying attempts.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:57 pm

WendyDarling:
Like I wrote retards cannot discern the differences of reality, a prime example is one such tard taking up for another tard. Nevermind, that differences make differences. Peter is a remnant from days passed that his brethren libtards want to destroy, the white, males, heterosexuals, marriage and both, you and he, are too stupid to see that unfolding, that what you support is what wants you gone.[/quote]

K: first things first, I am white, male, heterosexual and long time, 25 years married...
so, I clearly don't want to destroy myself.. I am not self hating nor stupid....
I like being married... being white and male wasn't a choice.. it is what it is....
so I don't have to like or dislike it, it is what it is...and I accept that...
a sign of getting older is I no longer tilt at windmills... on a horse
name Rocinante.....

secondly, I don't make a distinction between the target of missiles as you do...
a missile fired is still a missile fired, regardless of the target...... don't play games
with what the missile was aimed at.. for that is pretty much irrelevant in this
discussion...a missile fired is a missile fired.....
and to show the weakness of your argument comes from the need to insult
and demean anyone who doesn't hold to your values....
rather small of you, isn't it?

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9639
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:30 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:if you wanna talk seriously...you have to be willing to look back at yourself critically...otherwise its just weak bullying attempts.

Funny the bullies enter my threads, deny reality while they bully, then act as if I’m bullying them. Fuck off tard, my patience with your kind ended years ago! Go virtue signal somewhere else!
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:36 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:if you wanna talk seriously...you have to be willing to look back at yourself critically...otherwise its just weak bullying attempts.

Funny the bullies enter my threads, deny reality while they bully, then act as if I’m bullying them. Fuck off tard, my patience with your kind ended years ago! Go virtue signal somewhere else!

I am autistic, can you say it like you are talking to a 5 year old, please???
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:39 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:WendyDarling:
Like I wrote retards cannot discern the differences of reality, a prime example is one such tard taking up for another tard. Nevermind, that differences make differences. Peter is a remnant from days passed that his brethren libtards want to destroy, the white, males, heterosexuals, marriage and both, you and he, are too stupid to see that unfolding, that what you support is what wants you gone.


K: first things first, I am white, male, heterosexual and long time, 25 years married...
so, I clearly don't want to destroy myself.. I am not self hating nor stupid....
I like being married... being white and male wasn't a choice.. it is what it is....
so I don't have to like or dislike it, it is what it is...and I accept that...
a sign of getting older is I no longer tilt at windmills... on a horse
name Rocinante.....

secondly, I don't make a distinction between the target of missiles as you do...
a missile fired is still a missile fired, regardless of the target...... don't play games
with what the missile was aimed at.. for that is pretty much irrelevant in this
discussion...a missile fired is a missile fired.....
and to show the weakness of your argument comes from the need to insult
and demean anyone who doesn't hold to your values....
rather small of you, isn't it?

Kropotkin[/quote]


Then we’re agreed that you cannot discern differences. One missile strike, to kill Solmeini, to stop a war we were needlessly already in before Trump is the same as restarting a war with ongoing missile strikes with no defined objective. Yeah, no difference there!

And you are a self hating white if you blame yourself for slavery and worse try to make all others pay for your white guilt and hate.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8690
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:00 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:WendyDarling:
Like I wrote retards cannot discern the differences of reality, a prime example is one such tard taking up for another tard. Nevermind, that differences make differences. Peter is a remnant from days passed that his brethren libtards want to destroy, the white, males, heterosexuals, marriage and both, you and he, are too stupid to see that unfolding, that what you support is what wants you gone.


K: first things first, I am white, male, heterosexual and long time, 25 years married...
so, I clearly don't want to destroy myself.. I am not self hating nor stupid....
I like being married... being white and male wasn't a choice.. it is what it is....
so I don't have to like or dislike it, it is what it is...and I accept that...
a sign of getting older is I no longer tilt at windmills... on a horse
name Rocinante.....

secondly, I don't make a distinction between the target of missiles as you do...
a missile fired is still a missile fired, regardless of the target...... don't play games
with what the missile was aimed at.. for that is pretty much irrelevant in this
discussion...a missile fired is a missile fired.....
and to show the weakness of your argument comes from the need to insult
and demean anyone who doesn't hold to your values....
rather small of you, isn't it?

W: Then we’re agreed that you cannot discern differences. One missile strike, to kill Solmeini, to stop a war we were needlessly already in before Trump is the same as restarting a war with ongoing missile strikes with no defined objective. Yeah, no difference there!

K: a missile strike is a missile strike regardless of the reason...and what war was the killing of
that general was supposed to stop? Mind you the missile strike was Jan 8, 2020, almost
three years of IQ45 presidency...so what war were we trying to stop 3 years into the IQ45
presidency?

W: And you are a self hating white if you blame yourself for slavery and worse try to make all others pay for your white guilt and hate.


K: you have a remarkable lack of reading comprehension... I said, for the third time,
I didn't approve of the reparations for slavery and I wrote to why I didn't approve...
and where did I say, "blame myself for slavery"? I never said that and I certainly
didn't even suggest that.. you are simply putting words into my mouth to make
a false argument about what I said.... and that is on you.... reread my posts with
some care and you will see that you are putting words into my mouth...
but hay, you don't care because you don't care about the truth..
it is easier to make up a lie then to discover what the truth is...
as I am sure you know.....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9639
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Becoming Communist

Postby Meno_ » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:16 pm

K said:


"and where did I say, "blame myself for slavery"? I never said that"

>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and this is very relevant to what has been ascribed to Camus, and I daresay this for remaining somewhat relevant here, across the board. but seek to find this narrative as soon as time permits.

thanks for indulging



found some background:


"Albert Camus explained that his latest novel is aimed at the existentialists who, like the protagonist have possessed by a mania for self accusation so that they can excuse others mode easily"

Not surprising after the controversy between Camus and Sartre






The Fall Summary
By Albert Camus

The Fall Summary

You’re sitting in a bar in Amsterdam’s red-light district some time shortly after WWII, when a man introduces himself to you. His name is Jean-Baptiste Clamence. He used to be a lawyer, and he’s now a judge-penitent. You don’t know what that is, but he promises he’ll explain it to you. He narrates in the first person, explaining that you are both from Paris, you’re both in your forties, and you’re both men. Through his monologue, Jean-Baptiste spends some time describing Amsterdam, which he believes resembles Dante’s depiction of hell (Shmoop on with Dante's Inferno). Before you part for the night, you make plans to meet at the same bar – called Mexico City – the next night.

Over your next few meetings, Jean-Baptiste fills you in on his personal history. In particular he highlights his glory days back in Paris. He used to be The Man. He was rich, successful, attractive, charming, and had good luck with the ladies. As a lawyer, he would nobly defend widows and orphans, speaking with majesty of "justice" and always believing he was in the right. He used to enjoy helping the blind cross the street, as it made him feel above everyone else. That’s just his nature, he says; he likes to physically dwell above other people.

Things continued on this way until one night, while crossing a bridge over the Seine river in Paris, Jean-Baptiste heard the sound of laughter, seemingly coming from the water below, though he could see nothing under the bridge. This spooked him considerably, and drastically changed his life. He started to realize that everything he did was duplicitous, that he was living a lie. If he helped the blind, it was only to make himself feel good. If he pretended to be humble, it was only so that he could stroke his own ego. He suddenly knew that he was a hypocrite in the worst way.

After this, Jean-Baptiste experienced a "period of discovery." Many memories he had previously repressed or forgotten came flooding back to him, all revealing his fundamental hypocrisy. One memory in particular returned, of a night when, crossing a bridge over the Seine River, Jean-Baptiste passed a woman and then heard her fall into the water below. Rather than turn around to save her, Jean-Baptiste did nothing at all. He didn’t want to risk his own hide. It soon becomes clear that this one event was the real kicker for Jean-Baptiste. He’s never been able to get over the fact that he let this poor woman drown.

Once he realized his own hypocrisy, Jean-Baptiste suddenly feared that everyone else in his life could see the same flaws. He lived in constant fear of being judged by others, and went through a variety of failed solutions in trying to avoid this judgment. Finally, he ended up in Amsterdam, practicing the profession of a judge-penitent.

By this point in the novel, you’re meeting with Jean-Baptiste for the final time, in his house in Amsterdam. He tells you his big theory of the judge-penitent. He’s been practicing his profession all this time. His job is to confess his own sins so that he has the right to judge you. In fact, his "confession" isn’t just his story – it’s yours. He’s been carefully weaving together details from YOUR life so that the portrait he’s made is a mirror he can hold up to you. It is of every man, and of no man in particular. Now, he says, begin your own confession.



© 2021 Shmoop University Inc |
Last edited by Meno_ on Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9007
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

PreviousNext

Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users