7 of 9

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

7 of 9

Postby zinnat » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:25 am

I was recently viewings startship voyager series on Netflix, where I saw this lady named as 7of 9 in the series. I think that she is the one of most beautiful females I have ever seen, both facewise and figurewise too. Many females have very attractive faces but it is very rare to find perfect figure on those too. Can anyone name someone else like that?

With love,
Sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Re: 7 of 9

Postby zinnat » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:20 pm

Sorry, the name of the series is startrek voyeger not starship voyeger.

With love,
Sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:35 pm

zinnat wrote:I was recently viewings startship voyager series on Netflix, where I saw this lady named as 7of 9 in the series. I think that she is the one of most beautiful females I have ever seen, both facewise and figurewise too. Many females have very attractive faces but it is very rare to find perfect figure on those too. Can anyone name someone else like that?

With love,
Sanjay

How about her intelligence, her emotional depth, her sense of humor, her social skills, her accomplishments?

Perhaps we should throw them in too.

And let's not forget men. :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:40 pm

I’ve always considered Lynda Carter, who played the original Wonder Woman, especially pretty and curvy.

Halle Berry, beautiful outer appearance.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:11 pm

zinnat wrote:I was recently viewings startship voyager series on Netflix, where I saw this lady named as 7of 9 in the series. I think that she is the one of most beautiful females I have ever seen, both facewise and figurewise too. Many females have very attractive faces but it is very rare to find perfect figure on those too. Can anyone name someone else like that?

Having had to wear such a ‘figure hugging’ costume all the time, I would say that the gym and being lean became a necessity for Jeri Ryan‘s role as 7 of 9.. though her costume did have a few figure-enhancing qualities.

So I would say, that costumes would have built-in enhancements, for the maximum desired effect, of the costume-designer’s vision.

E2F0D39B-4B0D-46EE-BC2E-91B415B5FA3D.jpeg
E2F0D39B-4B0D-46EE-BC2E-91B415B5FA3D.jpeg (61.93 KiB) Viewed 301 times
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:53 pm

MagsJ wrote:So I would say, that costumes would have built-in enhancements, for the maximum desired effect of the costume-designer’s and Director’s vision.

I’ll leave it up to Others, to comment on the OP’s actual inquiry.

Didn’t you post on this exact same topic before, Zinnat? I recall someone doing so..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby zinnat » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:31 am

No, I do not remember posting on the same topic before.
Secondly, I do not think that her perfect figure is because of any inhanced outfits because her photos without any such outfits are also available on the net and she looks the same in those too. I think that that she in very much into gym. No one can have that kind of figure without very specific exercises.

With love,
Sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby zinnat » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:34 am

WendyDarling wrote:I’ve always considered Lynda Carter, who played the original Wonder Woman, especially pretty and curvy.

As far as I am concerned about wonder women, she is a little thin yet very charming face.

I did not find Halle berry beautiful at all. To me she is below average.

With love,
Sanjay
Last edited by zinnat on Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:39 am

zinnat wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:I’ve always considered Lynda Carter, who played the original Wonder Woman, especially pretty and curvy.

As far as I am concerned, she is a little thin yet very charming face.

I did not find Halle berry beautiful at all. To me she is below average.

With love,
Sanjay

Hmmm, surprising.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:11 am

zinnat wrote:Secondly, I do not think that her perfect figure is because of any inhanced outfits because her photos without any such outfits are also available on the net and she looks the same in those too. I think that that she in very much into gym. No one can have that kind of figure without very specific exercises.

Yes, but I don’t agree that she looks the same when not in costume..
as the corseted waist and sculpted chest constructions, would hint at.
MagsJ

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:53 pm

Personally, I find almost every woman very physically attractive.

The problem with all forms of beauty is that the more people agree on it, and access is exclusive, the more that more people are hurt by it.

That’s why I abstain from sex until that problem is solved. I highly recommend you do the same, it’s part of the wake up process. Ultimately you’ll have to get there yourself, I’m just offering a little nudge
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Return to The Sandbox