Continuation of my topics...

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:38 pm

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 5

So: I’m going to give you the lions roar!

I’m solidifying (not just turning) the wheel of the dharma:

1.) zero sum realities never work (we’re in one right now)

For the second one, I’m putting words to something that everyone knows (like above) that people can take into themselves (they all know it, but until now, never had the words for it)

2.) sex always hurts the feelings of other people when the people in sex are most delighted (sadism)

That’s some fucked up shit. And. If you are having sex, you are some fucked up shit.

Simple.

Again, this bears repeating. Your soul is not worth the sex (the survival of this reproductive species, even through artificial insemination (also zero sum)

There’s a vast difference between massive depth of character and what people assume is their power move on earth.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11515
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:36 pm

Sorry, my whole book is not in this thread....

It’s out there in the world but not in this thread.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 22

Who the fuck am I to tell you what your perfect is and who the fuck are you to tell me what my perfect is?

We seriously need to chill the fuck out and have this discussion.

Sure you can hurt me a lot in this world if you want ...

But after I’m dead, I can mangle your soul, and so can a lot of other people.

I’m trained in hell, I know how to hell people. If you think you’ll enjoy it, think again.

Understand this... you’re not very brilliant here, hell is the capacity of our collective imagination.

And it’s WAY smarter than you are!

We can’t have this discussion if you keep fucking with people.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11515
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:41 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Sorry, my whole book is not in this thread....

It’s out there in the world but not in this thread.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 22

Who the fuck am I to tell you what your perfect is and who the fuck are you to tell me what my perfect is?

We seriously need to chill the fuck out and have this discussion.

Sure you can hurt me a lot in this world if you want ...

But after I’m dead, I can mangle your soul, and so can a lot of other people.

I’m trained in hell, I know how to hell people. If you think you’ll enjoy it, think again.

Understand this... you’re not very brilliant here, hell is the capacity of our collective imagination.

And it’s WAY smarter than you are!

We can’t have this discussion if you keep fucking with people.

Who is “you?”
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8441
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:35 pm

Wendy...

This makes me smile the way I’m gong to explain this to you.

As omnipresence, all of us do everything that exists...

I’ve been all the men that you’ve fucked, I’ve been all the women you’ve fucked... all of us have ... but understand this... I’m also my own person who doesn’t fuck anyone in my personal body.

More questions ? Go for it.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11515
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:20 pm

If all people have their own perfection, why did Berkley Babes and I both end up on the plane of Peace made of light?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8441
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:20 pm

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 25 part 2

I forgot the most important part of this chapter;

What are you going to do with all that privilege to make it ok that you even have it in the first place.

I actually feel sorry for people who don’t know how privileged they truly are, they don’t see hell looming over them like I do... so they have no sense of gratitude. No sense of urgency.

When you are the most selfish person in the world, you are the most selfless person in the world.

Of course, everyone has boundaries...

But that’s not the point... when you are extremely selfish, and you know as much as I do, you realize that your heaven is dependent on everyone’s heaven.

I’ve hurt a lot of people with my words, I intend to make up for it, now that I understand.

It sounds a little absurd, because all of my wisdom could have been passed down before I got here, but maybe I had to go through all of this to bring you the better parts of this book I’m emailing

Part 1 of cherry blossom rain: addendum 25


The ground is a sense of beauty and a sense of gratitude...

Even though we suffer greatly, it’s massive privileges that we often overlook. I know this personally because of my experiences in hell.

I have a well rounded education here...

Every moment of everyday I (with extreme urgency) ask myself “what are you going to do with all that privilege?”
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11515
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:27 pm

WendyDarling wrote:If all people have their own perfection, why did Berkley Babes and I both end up on the plane of Peace made of light?


There is not peace until everyone is at peace. Enjoy your privilege and then... never stop until everyone is in their personal heaven. Never quit. It’ll happen for all of us, everyone will figure this out eventually, like I’ve taught before... in a life of winners and losers, when you win you lose and when you lose you definitely lose.

Know that! I’m teaching you what we need to do to stay out of the worst.

I trust people because I know that we’re all on the same side here. That’s one of my privileges. But yes, you’d be a fucking idiot to reject heaven realms... everyone’s is different. That’s the most important part to know.

As I say, “who am I to judge your perfection, who are you to judge mine? Let’s sit down and talk about this.”
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11515
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:33 pm

My point is that Heaven was very similar and most near death experiences are also the same, light, peace. If the numbers report the same place and the same experience with minor differentiations, why are you insisting they are different?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8441
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:10 am

WendyDarling wrote:My point is that Heaven was very similar and most near death experiences are also the same, light, peace. If the numbers report the same place and the same experience with minor differentiations, why are you insisting they are different?


You’re talking about NDE’s here? (Near death experiences)?

Most people don’t have them. You are psychotic if you think ALL people are like YOU!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11515
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:43 am

Stop getting your panties in a wad being defensive. Many people visit the plane of peace and feel whole there, why are you resistant that they all go to the same place and share the same heaven?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8441
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:02 am

WendyDarling wrote:Stop getting your panties in a wad being defensive. Many people visit the plane of peace and feel whole there, why are you resistant that they all go to the same place and share the same heaven?


No. That’s not the way it works.

Every single being has a different heaven.

If you can’t except that, you’ll be pulled out of your white light and sent to hell.

Stop fucking with me Wendy.

If anyone is in hell, you’re not in heaven!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11515
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:26 am

Your the one who can’t accept that people are going to the same place, experiencing the exact same thing...peace.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8441
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:42 am

WendyDarling wrote:Your the one who can’t accept that people are going to the same place, experiencing the exact same thing...peace.


I’ve heard this idea before: faith. That everyone has the same heaven. That’s narcissistic. I’ve been to those heavens before. They’re not for everyone. Some people like them, not everyone does.

I consider it my job to send everyone to the heaven that matches their spirit.

You quit. You stopped working. You told yourself that everyone needs this and nothing else and it happens for everyone, so my work is done, I don’t have to think about it anymore.

I’m the guy who has to think about it.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11515
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:17 pm

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 32

The point of our disturbed imaginations (not substantiated)... is to teach us the value of peace and love. We can learn all the great values without harming others to our greatest capacity, we can feel these lessons without doing any actual harm. The greatest blessing in existence is to be able to contemplate it.

You don’t need to do something to learn, the tools are all there for you. When you act out against someone, you are depriving them of their contemplation. You can work and contemplate at the same time, but try not to interfere with the contemplation of others. Acting out disturbs them. Life is about love friendship and peace... and the beauty, sheer beauty of contemplation.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11515
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby phoneutria » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:20 pm

Hypocrite
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:03 pm

phoneutria wrote:Hypocrite


I said, “to the best of our ability”

It’s impossible to not violate consent when you say true things, exploring truth, lying to protect others etc...

Being perfect in a zero-sum world is impossible, that’s not a reason to not try our best (which is getting along with as many people as possible)

I’m going to wager that you are a MUCH greater hypocrite than me... but that’s neither here no there.

I will debate you on it if you’re interested.

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 33

Here’s how I am at my core....

I am not fully appreciative until everyone is loved by everyone for who they are.

This requires a patch to existence. It can be a lot to hold, but it’s also rewarding. We will get this done. I hope you join me. The old plan needs an upgrade moving forward,
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11515
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby phoneutria » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:06 pm

no because i am not making any claims
to then act in discordance with
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:34 pm

phoneutria wrote:no because i am not making any claims
to then act in discordance with


You’ve quit. You’re afraid of this very difficult and dangerous job. Someone has to clean sewers ... fucking horrible job. I took on a job as horrible... working to understand existence, contemplate existence and make a plan that works better than the current one.

Claim: zero sum realities never work (it’s a true claim)

Job: make a new plan

If you don’t want to be awake yet, that’s OK!!

My life story is heart crushing and heart shattering, but I still pick up the pieces and keep going.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11515
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:21 am

Cherry Blossom Rain: Addendum 41

Know that this is your spirit:

You are not great until everyone is great

You are not smart until everyone is smart

You are not wise until everyone is wise

You are not good until everyone is good

You are not in heaven until everyone is in heaven

That’s who you truly are.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11515
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Continuation of my topics...

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:02 pm

So....

More questions came up from the cosmos for the new upgrade to the cosmos...

I answered again.

Platonic forms are not sentient:

We have a column of platonic forms that an infinite number of hyper dimensional strange loop realities are connected to.

This means that we’re all apart and all together in the manner each individual desires.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11515
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Previous

Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users