Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:36 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:with only 1 party voting for her


This is such a stupid thing to say. I could as easily say with only 1 party voting against her, as a block, and it would warrant the same suspicion you are implying.


dude the vote is a matter of public record. only gop senators voted to confirm her i dont know how thats controversial


Don't disappoint me here Mr R, you seem smart enough so far.

What I am saying is that as much as only Rs voted for, only Ds voted against. It is a stupid thing to say.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:37 am

You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26837
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:37 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:you yourself said that scotus appeals were final so what will you say if she votes to overturn roe v wade?


I also said that the scouts can act as its own appeals, if it decides to.



But only indirectly. Roe v Wade was already decided. But scotus can take on a different case of a similar nature, and act as an indirect appeals that way.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:38 am




"I think don't think the core case – Roe's core holding that, you know, women have a right to an abortion – I don't think that would change. But I think the question of whether people can get very late-term abortions, how many restrictions can be put on clinics – I think that would change,"

This is your smoking gun?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:39 am

Also you keep going on about her experience. But she was a federal appeals judge. That is the pool you would select a scotus judge from.

Up your game, son. This just stinks of dishonesty.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:40 am

You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26837
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:41 am

No, your last list of bullshit articles took that right from you.

You must quote the incident directly from them.

I don't have time to sift through your propaganda.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:43 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:"I think don't think the core case – Roe's core holding that, you know, women have a right to an abortion – I don't think that would change. But I think the question of whether people can get very late-term abortions, how many restrictions can be put on clinics – I think that would change,"

This is your smoking gun?


the difference between having a right to something in theory and having access to it are quite different this is how justices talk in confirmation hearings. someone who wasn't a judicial activist would have said about a matter of settled law that they believed in the the doctrine of stare decisis
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26837
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:43 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:No, your last list of bullshit articles took that right from you.

You must quote the incident directly from them.

I don't have time to sift through your propaganda.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200927-233151_resized.png
Screenshot_20200927-233151_resized.png (209.02 KiB) Viewed 115 times
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26837
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:46 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:"I think don't think the core case – Roe's core holding that, you know, women have a right to an abortion – I don't think that would change. But I think the question of whether people can get very late-term abortions, how many restrictions can be put on clinics – I think that would change,"

This is your smoking gun?


the difference between having a right to something in theory and having access to it are quite different this is how justices talk in confirmation hearings. someone who wasn't a judicial activist would have said about a matter of settled law that they believed in the the doctrine of stare decisis


You said she said she wanted to change abortion laws.

She was just giving some extremely careful opinions on abortion legislation.

Now you want to make it about something else.

Make up your mind.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:46 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:No, your last list of bullshit articles took that right from you.

You must quote the incident directly from them.

I don't have time to sift through your propaganda.


It's not fake news. You just piled 10 different articles to me alleging that somewhere in there some quote supports what you say.

I don't have time son. Did you even read them yourself? What is the quote.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:47 am

youre putting in a lot of work to avoid having to face the reality that she was chosen for her view that a supreme court case should be overturned
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26837
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:47 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:No, your last list of bullshit articles took that right from you.

You must quote the incident directly from them.

I don't have time to sift through your propaganda.


It's not fake news. You just piled 10 different articles to me alleging that somewhere in there some quote supports what you say.

I don't have time son. Did you even read them yourself? What is the quote.


Las time you did that, about 10 mins ago, it turned out to be bullshit.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:47 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:youre putting in a lot of work to avoid having to face the reality that she was chosen for her view that a supreme court case should be overturned


I asked for a source. You have not provided.

When did she ever say that lol?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:47 am

just say that you want activist judges that agree with your politics man whats this need for the high road?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26837
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:49 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:youre putting in a lot of work to avoid having to face the reality that she was chosen for her view that a supreme court case should be overturned


Not any more than you are to not show where you hit that girl affter you raped her.

Now, what is the quote, where can I find it?

I will not sift through 10 different articles you just googled with random key words.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:49 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:youre putting in a lot of work to avoid having to face the reality that she was chosen for her view that a supreme court case should be overturned


I asked for a source. You have not provided.

When did she ever say that lol?


can you not reason that a woman who has been a member of and who has received support from groups who hold as their primary purpose to overturn roe that it's probably that she wants to overturn roe? i mean we know she wasnt chosed for her 3 years experience right? we can admit that right? surely the judge with 3 years experience wasn't the most qualified possible appointee....right?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26837
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:50 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:youre putting in a lot of work to avoid having to face the reality that she was chosen for her view that a supreme court case should be overturned


I asked for a source. You have not provided.

When did she ever say that lol?


can you not reason that a woman who has been a member of and who has received support from groups who hold as their primary purpose to overturn roe that it's probably that she wants to overturn roe? i mean we know she wasnt chosed for her 3 years experience right? we can admit that right? surely the judge with 3 years experience wasn't the most qualified possible appointee....right?


Yo but that is not what you said. You said she said she wants to overturn a scotus decision.

Do you see what I mean? This is just plain dishonest.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:51 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:youre putting in a lot of work to avoid having to face the reality that she was chosen for her view that a supreme court case should be overturned


Not any more than you are to not show where you hit that girl affter you raped her.

Now, what is the quote, where can I find it?

I will not sift through 10 different articles you just googled with random key words.



bruh the whole thing with confirmation hearings is that they dance around and dont give the quote so you end up having to reason for yourself about a persons motives and intentions and since she took money from anti roe groups, and wrote about it and didnt respond affirmatively that she sees it at settled law then common sense and a little reasoning gives you the information thats how that works
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26837
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:51 am

why you love her so much?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26837
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:52 am

are you fucking with me right now or are you really that far down the rabbit hole that you dont see things that are right in front of you?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26837
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:52 am

Hahahahahahahaha

Why is this a problem of me?

You said she said she wants to overturn a scotus decision. You said that. Not me. I didn't even suggest you implied that. You straight up said it.

For fuck's sake, is the truth not good enough to argue with?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:53 am

you dont think she wants to color the law by overturning or reinterpreting some part of roe? look at the quote you posted
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26837
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:54 am

for real though why can gop do no wrong to you?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 26837
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:55 am

I think, before you get to ask any more questions, you have to start fezzing up to at least some of the lies you have straight up said to my face.

Then we can start an honest argument, about what factors might influence case rulings.

I'm finally getting sleepy again, see you tomorrow.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users