Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:33 am

Actually yes that is exactly what it is.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:36 am

i mean on things that matter like maybe some of them didnt vote for a bill to rename some post office or maybe marco rubio didnt show up and vote at all but you get what im saying mcconell pretty much has them all voting the same
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28473
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:39 am

That is still just a sweeping generality.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:41 am

if you say so
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28473
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:42 am

Yes I say so, because it is.

That is the most unspecific, non-concrete thing anybody has ever said, probably ever.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:43 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:Also half the GOP hates Trump too.


they vote in lockstep for his agenda


All you have are these lame ass generalities. Did you bother to look up the oil bail out episode I mentioned?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:43 am

you think the entire gop senate majority concluded as individuals that acb, a woman who has only been a judge for 3 years was the most qualified pick for scotus? or you think they did it because they expected her to be an activist judge?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28473
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:44 am

Is this like part of your claim that you don't just speak in meaningless generalities?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:46 am

i can tell that you dont want to really engage about this right now ill leave it alone but really think about the acb question and about how it took mccain on his death bed to cast the vote to stop gop from gutting healthcare and about how hes been vilified by trump ever since
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28473
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:50 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:you think the entire gop senate majority concluded as individuals that acb, a woman who has only been a judge for 3 years was the most qualified pick for scotus? or you think they did it because they expected her to be an activist judge?


This is your idea of something to engage with?

Tell you what, you clear up the allegations of rape against you, and I will engage with it.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:50 am

are you for or against activist judges?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28473
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:53 am

I am against activist judges but, more importantly, I am against rape.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:53 am

same
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28473
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:55 am

do you think that a woman with only 3 years experience was chosen for her qualification as an experienced jurist or because those choosing her expected a certain result, (ie, judicial activism)?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28473
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:57 am

Let me get this straight.

Your proof that "they vote in lockstep for his agenda" and "gop senators have given up on being individuals and that they have all voted as 1 big block for a couple years now" and "i mean on things that matter like maybe some of them didnt vote for a bill to rename some post office or maybe marco rubio didnt show up and vote at all but you get what im saying mcconell pretty much has them all voting the same" and "you think the entire gop senate majority concluded as individuals that acb, a woman who has only been a judge for 3 years was the most qualified pick for scotus? or you think they did it because they expected her to be an activist judge?" are not actually sweeping generalities but some kind of concrete allegation, is the vote on some judge's appointment where, again, no specifics were cited?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:58 am

"They always vote in lockstep." "They always vote for Trump's agenda."

These are not sweeping generalities?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:59 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:Also half the GOP hates Trump too.


they vote in lockstep for his agenda


All you have are these lame ass generalities. Did you bother to look up the oil bail out episode I mentioned?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:59 am

they specifically voted in 1 big block for a scotus nominee with 3 years experience who has been vocal in her activism and i didnt even say that was proof but it is a fact
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28473
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:59 am

its important to realize when youre in a situation where you cant find anything to disagree with about a political party thats not healthy
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28473
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:00 am

That is a very different claim from that they always vote in lockstep, specially when you used that vague generalization to counter that Trump's agenda was, in fact, blocked by Congress, in the specific case of the oil crash.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:00 am

Your shit is weak.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:01 am

do you know that they blocked the last admins fed judicial appointments for 2 years and created 100s of vacancies in the courts and then bum rushed like 200 lifetime judge appointments in without any votes from the other side? thats an entire branch of govt reshaped with judicial activism as the goal i mean these are facts
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28473
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:01 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:That is a very different claim from that they always vote in lockstep, specially when you used that vague generalization to counter that Trump's agenda was, in fact, blocked by Congress, in the specific case of the oil crash.


its a fact that supports the claim
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28473
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:02 am

I hope they at least pay you.

You are the master of naked, unaccompanied allegations.

Just because Democrat apointees are all activists, you assume Republican ones are as well, and your whole retarded idea is that you have to balance the two kinds of activism.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Desperate Degenerate Support Group

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:03 am

all these judges are from the federalist society which is a political group and when the aba ranked most of them as unqualified gop started saying aba was leftist its the fucking bar association i mean come on
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28473
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

PreviousNext

Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users