Pedro's Corner

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: Pedro's Corner

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:13 am

The nazi premise is, and always was, that all moralities before had simply gone wrong, and the proper one must be installed.

That's why Nietzsche had such an outspoken dislike of antisemites, like your faggot-ass friend.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:15 am

What kind of goddamn philistine makes a morality out of the superman?

Nietzsche of course knew this would happen, because it did happen during his own lifetime, and he vacillated between giggling and condemning his sister for marrying one of the fags.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:29 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:The nazi premise is, and always was, that all moralities before had simply gone wrong, and the proper one must be installed.

By the way, does this remind you of anything?

*coughcough*communism.

*coughcough*promenade75isrightabouttheprogressionfromcommunismtofascism.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:51 am

Communism, in order to work as a governing principle, has to somehow drop universalist historical dialectics. Because it makes no sense to base anything off a goddamn imaginary world of ghosts. So there's two ways you can do it:

1. What Stalin did, which was to bring a gangster's perspective into it. He has a story and he's sticking to it.

2. What the nazifascists did, which is just to take it out of the story altogether.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:52 am

Right prom?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:53 am

Which, by the way, goes to show one thing:

It's not that the communist fairy tale dupes naive people into communism that are driven by otherwise good things. It's that the communist fairy tale is a cover for what actually drives these doo-gooding cocksuckers.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:59 am

Stalin's morality I like. He, and the people who in their hearts supported him, only had a very old code: that of the criminal element, which has always been the guardian angel of the poor. There is no idealism, simply fuck you we are taking your shit, and watching out for our own. So, koodos to him for stopping the bullshitting at the first level.

Fascists and nazis are queers, and you can tell, because they need to add an extra layer of bullshitting.

I make an exception for prom, because old-school nazifascists, part of the bullshitting is that it is totally not communism and super against it. I like about prom the self-honesty to notice the link, to understand that they are the same thing.

An enemy one can almost respect.

Almost.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:30 am

Here's the thing with the dictatorship of the proletariat: the proletariat will need some model of authority. And they just so happen to have one. Which is organized crime.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:34 am

Hahahahaha it's beautiful once you see it. Though the scale of the tragedy of its consequences is nothing short of tragic.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Jakob » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:05 pm

All nonsense, chap. Or trivial.
I do recommend that you toss your "these works are forbidden" list in the bin and start actually reading Nietzsche.

Here:

The advantages of standing detached from one's age.—Detached from the two movements, that of individualism and that of collectivist morality; for even the first does not recognise the order of rank, and would give one individual the same freedom as another. My thoughts are not concerned with the degree of freedom which should be granted to the one or to the other or to all, but with the degree of power which the one or the other should exercise over his neighbour or over all; and more especially with the question to what extent a sacrifice of freedom, or even enslavement, may afford the basis for the cultivation, of a superior type. In plain words: how could one sacrifice the development of mankind in order to assist a higher species than man to come into being.

And there's so much more where that came from.
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:05 pm

I'm gonna find me some young chap, guaranteed to outlive us both, I'm gonna give that chap one of these fags's information, maybe iam or korruptkin or that turkish dude, and I'm gonna leave him $10,000 to once we are both dead steal all of your notes, everything you ever wrote, and give them to one of them for to edit and publish with your name on it.

It's a sad state when a self-declared philosopher finds only value in that work, and none in any of the others.

Why don't you shut the fuck up and read The Antichrist?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:10 pm

And I'm not gonna be told by a dude who takes Heidegger seriously to "start actually reading Nietzsche."
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Jakob » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:18 am

Dude please.

"In every healthy society there are three physiological types, gravitating toward differentiation but mutually conditioning one another, and each of these has its own hygiene, its own sphere of work, its own special mastery and feeling of perfection."
- The Antichrist

All of his praise of Manu is in terms of health, security of values, hygiene.
There is no portion of Nietzsche wasted in the alchemy I have performed.
Heidegger is a chemical agent to bring out certain aspects of the will to power logic for development in light of 20th century science.

But balk as you may.
Still you might want to consider the note Nietzsche delivers at the very outset of the book - which is that it is written to those for whom also Zarathustra was written.
They arent the same though - Zarathustra is about the future, it sets a timeline, as does the WtP. The Antichrist is about the past and the timeless one, the happy one. He was happy when he wrote it. He wasnt labouring, squeezing his genius for the juice that would become the future, aka the present.

The Antichrist gives no task - it is simply his celebration, his proof to himself that he is not sick - that he is an antithesis to the Christian faith in all the depth to which he knows it. It is a pure celebration an exorcism of a very deep shame - there is nothing there that burdens itself. But he had already burdened himself earlier with the task of rearing the Superman, so that he could throw off the old burden. The prospect of a new goal brought on the new health.
Last edited by Jakob on Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:31 am

Jakob wrote:He was happy when he wrote it.

Yeah, it really was an awesome read.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:34 am

All his praise of Manu is in comparison with Christianity, and in the context of the study of morality.

True, False, In-Between?

You know, if you don't find it too distasteful.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:35 am

Last edited by Pedro I Rengel on Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:37 am

Last edited by Pedro I Rengel on Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:37 am

Shit, lolol, Socrate had a caste system with many more levels than Manu. And it wasn't no illustration either, he went out and endeavoured to implement it, Plate did.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:38 am

Or is this all irrelevant too?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:41 am

Last edited by Pedro I Rengel on Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:44 am

Jakob wrote:The Antichrist gives no task - it is simply his celebration, his proof to himself that he is not sick - that he is an antithesis to the Christian faith in all the depth to which he knows it. It is a pure celebration an exorcism of a very deep shame - there is nothing there that burdens itself. But he had already burdened himself earlier with the task of rearing the Superman, so that he could throw off the old burden. The prospect of a new goal brought on the new health.

If you say so.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:48 am

Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:56 am

For the purposes of this exchange we just had, what is important is that India is an incredibly dirty and unhygienic place, and that is because of its stupid caste system.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:04 am

Good luck.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:08 am

Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

PreviousNext