Pedro's Corner

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Re: Pedro's Corner

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:54 pm

promethean75 wrote:U need to get a place close to a college campus bruh. Start hanging out at the coffee shops and strike up intellectual conversations with people so the college chicks hear u and go 'damn that dude is smart'. I don't know why you live beside fat bastards. I feel like your housing situation is beyond ur control because of reasons that ought not be. Oh I dunno.... HIGH RENT, LOW WAGES, etc.

this is good advice
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:52 am

promethean75 wrote:"When will you drop this working man fantasy and start making money from laying back and making music?"

Because in this business, you either gotta play the blues or sing with a high voice.

Listen man, you'll never be a famous rapper. U need to forget about that and get a goddamn job.

Rap is not so much my profession as my spiritual guide.

Whenever I need guidance or solace, I turn to rap. We aren't all artists, and that includes me. I'm just a hobbyist, like with chess. I don't need an excuse to do shit that fulfills me.

One thing that always makes me laugh about you is that you have this thing against "contraptions" and "speculating," but your commie thing takes more bending over backwards in order to get it to work in your mind than any other way of thinking I ever did hear by far. Some multi millennial conspiracy and all these special words and highly specific metaphysics. What's funny about it is that what makes it seem to you like it's not intellectual at all is that you believe it, and entirely proceed unaware that everybody that spits some competing world view at you, also has belief. And, if they are not communists, odds are good theirs is considerably more attached to reality. And less whiny, by God.

Definitely less self-righteous.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:55 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
promethean75 wrote:U need to get a place close to a college campus bruh. Start hanging out at the coffee shops and strike up intellectual conversations with people so the college chicks hear u and go 'damn that dude is smart'. I don't know why you live beside fat bastards. I feel like your housing situation is beyond ur control because of reasons that ought not be. Oh I dunno.... HIGH RENT, LOW WAGES, etc.

this is good advice

Like this dude here, just a walking contradiction.

But his feelings tell him it is so.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:58 am

I'm out here hustling, fellas. Don't worry about me.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:05 am

Go ahead, ask me my profession.

Please.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby promethean75 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:11 am

"but your commie thing takes more bending over backwards in order to get it to work in your mind than any other way of thinking I ever did hear by far."

politics is a past time, but my heart belongs to nihilism. U know that. I don't really care about anything.

Plus Marxism is something for simpler, hard working people who don't have the temperament or the intelligence to be nihilists. Something has to be done with them, and Marxism would really suit them well and make them happy. They're just too dumb to know it.

Oh and most conservatives and right wingers who shout the loudest against Marxism would live their lives no differently in a Marxist society. That's what's so funny to me; they'd not even notice a difference. That's how simple and dull they are.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:42 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Go ahead, ask me my profession.

Please.

Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:50 am

promethean75 wrote:"but your commie thing takes more bending over backwards in order to get it to work in your mind than any other way of thinking I ever did hear by far."

politics is a past time, but my heart belongs to nihilism. U know that. I don't really care about anything.

Plus Marxism is something for simpler, hard working people who don't have the temperament or the intelligence to be nihilists. Something has to be done with them, and Marxism would really suit them well and make them happy. They're just too dumb to know it.

Oh and most conservatives and right wingers who shout the loudest against Marxism would live their lives no differently in a Marxist society. That's what's so funny to me; they'd not even notice a difference. That's how simple and dull they are.

You're always whining about something here. Chess players this, capitalists that, whine whine whine.

Evidently, to whine about something, you have to care about something.

You sub-par philosopher piece of shit.

I only say this to you because I know you are capable of more. It's tough love.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby promethean75 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:21 am

"Evidently, to whine about something, you have to care about something."

No doofus I'm just trying to show everybody what a joke this world is and sometimes I gotta spoon feed it to you.

This forum is on its way out tho. I can feel it comin in the air tonight.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:33 am

Naw, this place has history fam.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:46 am

Eventually the five people here will get tired of going around the same circle every day and finally split. I know I'm fixin to. This place is like a reality philosophy comedy show man. I know you guys can't see yourselves but that's what it is.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:02 am

A broken clock is right twice a day? Well a philosopher is right twice a year, and when one of the forum trolls gets lucky, it can be kind of interesting.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:09 am

promethean75 wrote:"Evidently, to whine about something, you have to care about something."

No doofus I'm just trying to show everybody what a joke this world is and sometimes I gotta spoon feed it to you.

Then you care what everybody thinks.

I mean.

*yawn*
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:11 am

promethean75 wrote:"Evidently, to whine about something, you have to care about something."

One day Carleas is gonna wake up and sell, I think that too.

promethean75 wrote:Eventually the five people here will get tired of going around the same circle every day and finally split. I know I'm fixin to. This place is like a reality philosophy comedy show man. I know you guys can't see yourselves but that's what it is.

It's funny you have these notions of grandeur. I came here to record some thoughts and not be lonely after a girl left, and then things sort of escalated. Because of dudes like you lol that want to imagine it all amounts to more, or that it's meaningless if it doesn't.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:14 am

This place is like a bar, where your notion of what is worth talking about is at least tolerated.

People know enough about philosophy to at least be able to take offense where you actually intend it.

Out there in the world, it is like insulting cattle. Perfectly meaningless.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:16 am

And, shit, there is a history here. Maybe not in the sense Urwrong means it, but history to me.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:19 am

Working out a thought, hashing it into words, is an art in itself, and its own satisfaction.

You nihilists really are a pathetic bunch needing more than that, or putting the burden of worth on who listens or why.

Life is just a beauty pageant for you all, isn't it?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:24 am

I'll say this for you though, prom, you at least have the good sense to admit communism is retarded and attempt to distance yourself rhetorically.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:25 am

That's because it is pathological, and on a rational level you are perfectly capable of seeing how it is a pathetic attempt at thinking.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:30 am

I want to say it. Everybody knows what I want to say, or a couple of people do, at least one. But I won't.

I won't say it.

By God almighty I won't say it.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:48 am

Screenshot_20211116-134606_lichess.jpg
Screenshot_20211116-134606_lichess.jpg (83.06 KiB) Viewed 55 times

Your move, prom.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:47 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:One day Carleas is gonna wake up and sell, I think that too.

$50 big ones.
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:49 am

Or shut it down. It costs him money just to have it running.

Maybe he'll just leave us our weird little hangout.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:37 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:

this is good advice

Like this dude here, just a walking contradiction.

But his feelings tell him it is so.

youve got me all wrong man. ask any girl ive ever dated, they'll tell you i don't have any feelings

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:39 am

promethean75 wrote:Eventually the five people here will get tired of going around the same circle every day and finally split. I know I'm fixin to. This place is like a reality philosophy comedy show man. I know you guys can't see yourselves but that's what it is.

yeah it took a real turn when it got all conspiracy friendly and everyone started calling all the normal people commies and such. you cant really have a serious discussion when half the forum is programmed to say the same shit over and over.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

PreviousNext

Return to The Sandbox