If You're Listening To Music Right Now III

Share and discuss.

Re: If You're Listening To Music Right Now III

Postby promethean75 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:50 pm

^^^ that dude isn't twenty five years old and he already has the mad genius/pianist hunchback thing going. Look at him. Go to 0:55.

https://youtu.be/TWnHz5LirN0
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:55 pm

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
valueontologyforsuperIQs - sumofalltemples - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby promethean75 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:24 am

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:28 am

I know your carpeting is good. I understand entertainment is just what you do on the side.

*grinds teeth*
Last edited by Fixed Cross on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
valueontologyforsuperIQs - sumofalltemples - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:30 am

Fixed Cross wrote:

This is brilliant. =D>
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:52 am

One of the Big tunes of the year.. weekend vibes.. chill time/party time..? the choice is yours

:music-listen:

Last edited by MagsJ on Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:54 am

-

MagsJ

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:48 pm

Showing my age here!

https://youtu.be/kSOoPk2q280

I used to listen to this whole album skipping school and driving to the mountain to snowboard.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:23 pm

Hahahah this dude has a whole library of metal trump videos. That's a lot of work man.... lot of editing.

https://youtu.be/9YFvo_rbblI
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:28 pm

Oh my god I'm dying over here. It's not the idea that is original because voice sampling like that is old trade. It's the time and the quality given to them in the making.

https://youtu.be/6rBb_n6JJYY
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:37 pm

My god everybody's doing them. You know I'd wager they're using some kind of software that allows you to generate from a stored set of trump speech samples, whatever sentences you want. Or do you think this is being done manually on a movie editor? I know the video clips look like they match the word clips, but I dunno.

https://youtu.be/oqnktd0ZuZQ
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:48 pm

https://youtu.be/zN5k3c1pSS4

ROFL another one bites the dust
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:03 am

WHY is this so funny to me?! I am out of control over here.

https://youtu.be/PoUnA9YWxWo
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:31 am

Okay I know seriously I'll stop. Just go to 1:28, especially if you know this song well.

https://youtu.be/zuYVCITsHdo
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:51 am

If I ever voted for trump it would be because he could make America metal again. That's enough for me.

https://youtu.be/QT4D8xKiL8o
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Chakra Superstar » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:24 am

Ha!! Love them.

These are a couple of videos from a local guy who does this stuff for the ABC (Aust version of the BBC).
Most of his videos are about Australian politics -- which wouldn't make sense to others -- but I really like his Trump vids.

They're not really 'music I'm listening to'... well, sort of. The accordion vid is, and the other one has a sound track so, yeah, they're stuff I'm listening to.

Life Accordion To Trump

Winter is Trumping
Chakra Superstar
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:46 am

Go to 1:40 of the game of thrones one.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:49 am

'nah nah nah don't.. excuse me... just so you understand'
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:48 pm

:music-listen: music-festival music.. missing it.

MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:15 pm

There should be a dark metropolitan night of gorgeous Asian women on weaponized sport bikes in full leather suits delivering mysterious packages in titanium briefcases to disreputable exgovernment officials on the thirty seventh floors of various highrises.

Somehow I think that needs to be involved with that music. Better for the music, better for the gorgeous Asian women on weaponized sport bikes, better for everyone.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:34 pm

You know what the most dreadful thing about house music live DJaying is. If a song is basically a single repetitious beat for three minutes or more, dragging out the intro for eight or even twelve measures in some overdrawn 'buildup', is necessary so the main beat doesn't burn you out as fast. Like that one fuckin guy 'party rock' or whatever he is. The un-tss-un-tss-un-tss song he had on the radio. Same thing.

So you have this ethereal sounding buildup where everybody on the dance floor slowly starts to move and then it keeps building and it gets louder and we feel the energy and the lights and it's getting faster and louder and I can feel it omg omg.... BAM! *lasers* UN TSS UN TSS UN TSS UN TSS UN TSS and I'm swirling around and sweat is pouring and kim just ripped her shirt off and somebody just spilled vodka on me and im like a fuckin animal pulsing and pumping and UN TSS UN TSS UN TSS I grab Amanda and plant one on her and she lashes a neon lighted rope around my neck and pulls me down to her knees as she writhes and moans and thrusts and UN TSS UN TSS UN TSS UN TSS *lasers* OMG I SEE GOD.*lasers*

See my thing is the buildup is too long man. Four measures max is all you need to get there.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:57 pm

promethean75 wrote:There should be a dark metropolitan night of gorgeous Asian women on weaponized sport bikes in full leather suits delivering mysterious packages in titanium briefcases to disreputable exgovernment officials on the thirty seventh floors of various highrises.

Lol

Somehow I think that needs to be involved with that music. Better for the music, better for the gorgeous Asian women on weaponized sport bikes, better for everyone.

I think this would suit your above narrative of fictitious female Asian gorgeousness better.. was a coincidence I was going to post it, but now it’s being posted with a pre-compiled yet very fitting narrative of a preconceived aesthetic ideal to accompany it.

MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:03 pm

Metal Trump, Killin in the Name Of

https://youtu.be/-Oj_bC9wrgU
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:16 pm

lol it does have a good little groove. this is what would happen if beck and trent reznor had to come to an agreement.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:24 pm

Another from this 'joywave' band. I always thought was the guy who did that song where the chorus is something like 'wish I could turn back time, to the good dope dayyys', etc. Isnt that the same guy? I haven't googled it. Yeah oughta Google it. I'll Google it. Googling now.

https://youtu.be/AqmwKi6KOSw
promethean75
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment