If You're Listening To Music Right Now III

Share and discuss.

Re: If You're Listening To Music Right Now III

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:17 pm

The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:47 pm

_
Another song of Rea Sremmurd’s that would be better without the profanities.. I’mma gonna message them two and ask why they gotta ruin their melodies with it. Think they’ll reply? :-s

Last edited by MagsJ on Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:50 am

_dp
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:06 am

_
Summer vibes..

Summer days..

MagsJ

Postby Shepherdess » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:45 pm

[Il Mondo (Live Version - 2016) - Patrizio Buanne][/youtube]
"It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure."
Joseph Campbell

"In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel nothing can befall me in life, - no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair. Standing on the bare ground, - my head bathed by the blithe air, and uplifted into infinite space, - all mean egotism vanishes. I become a transparent eye-ball; I am nothing; I see all; the currents of the Universal Being circulate through me; I am part or particle of God."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"No way of thinking or doing, however ancient, can be trusted without proof. What everybody echoes or in silence passes by as true today may turn out to be falsehood tomorrow, mere smoke of opinion, which some had trusted for a cloud that would sprinkle fertilizing rain on their fields."
Thoreau
Shepherdess

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:03 pm

Meno_
breathless

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:06 am

Meno_
breathless

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:42 pm

You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.

https://youtu.be/ioOzsi9aHQQ

Daniel Castro

https://youtu.be/TJAfLE39ZZ8

Amy Winehouse
Meno_
breathless

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:43 pm

Found Black Sunday in an old folder. Been playing it at maximum volume for days now.
The strong act as they may, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Nietzsche's Heritage; The Philosophy of the Future - Some Music - The Magical Tree of Life
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Magnus Anderson » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:10 pm

Three rap songs I like:

Magnus Anderson
ILP Legend

Postby Arcturus Descending » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:34 pm

Anna Netrebko ~ O Mio Babbino Caro ~ Giacomo Puccini ~ HD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvZXS5jrahA

Ah :sad-teareye:
BE MELTING SNOW. WASH YOURSELF OF YOURSELF.

YOU WANDER FROM ROOM TO ROOM
HUNTING FOR THE DIAMOND NECKLACE
THAT IS ALREADY AROUND YOUR NECK!

DANCE UNTIL YOU SHATTER YOURSELF!

THERE IS A VOICE THAT DOESN'T USE WORDS. LISTEN!

LIFE IS A BALANCE BETWEEN HOLDING ON AND LETTING GO!

LET SILENCE TAKE YOU TO THE CORE OF LIFE!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:38 pm

Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:43 am

https://youtu.be/Ac3lzdQ4q7c

Soundtrack from Brian stoker's 'Dracula'

https://youtu.be/Gy5UHK4EeM8

Chopin fantasy impromtu

https://youtu.be/my48C4w0NuQ

Liszt diabolique
Meno_
breathless

Postby Shepherdess » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:36 pm

Nice jazz.
"It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure."
Joseph Campbell

"In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel nothing can befall me in life, - no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair. Standing on the bare ground, - my head bathed by the blithe air, and uplifted into infinite space, - all mean egotism vanishes. I become a transparent eye-ball; I am nothing; I see all; the currents of the Universal Being circulate through me; I am part or particle of God."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"No way of thinking or doing, however ancient, can be trusted without proof. What everybody echoes or in silence passes by as true today may turn out to be falsehood tomorrow, mere smoke of opinion, which some had trusted for a cloud that would sprinkle fertilizing rain on their fields."
Thoreau
Shepherdess

Postby Shepherdess » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:49 pm

Joseph Campbell

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thoreau
Shepherdess

Postby Magnus Anderson » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:51 pm

Magnus Anderson
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:33 am

_
Live

MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:44 pm

Meno_
breathless

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:43 pm

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:01 pm

_
I like this track, very much.. a cool combination indeed.

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:20 pm

_
Another (imo) awesome track..

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:30 pm

MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:57 am

Meno_
breathless

Previous

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment