aniceguyposts

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: aniceguyposts

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:45 am

No!

Fuck no!

aniceguy, you are a goddamn genius, please don't go.

I enjoy reading your aphorisms a lot. And not in some snarky smartass way.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby promethean75 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:03 pm

Troof. if you wanna see an insane yank kook take a damn good beat down, this is where you come.

We'll miss the ol boy.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby aniceguy » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:11 pm

dont worry i am not a kook i wont just run away acting strange, you own your actions and their traces. i am no less of a fuck up as you are else id not be here or on the shitthyself for years and thats just a fact whether I like it or hate it. the very fact that I took some of the kookish word-salads seriously in the past and held liars and dullards in high esteem and then expelled so much time and energy at fighting them says enough hehehe
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:38 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:No!

Fuck no!

aniceguy, you are a goddamn genius, please don't go.

I enjoy reading your aphorisms a lot. And not in some snarky smartass way.

thanks for that, always felt I was special but never knew how to put it into words due to my 'condition which shall not be named' as my step-father happens to say...whats that genius good for if i cant get any pussy???any advice there...feels like I am missing out on this civilizational collapse...even my stepdad teases me, asking me if I am not a fag by any chance and running up to me and grabbing me by the cock to check if its still there...how to get some action???smoke somthing???some pot???are Brazilian girls hot???maybe I go there on my holiday to see some action???
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:34 am

“Our ancestors pay the price for who we are”

― Nietzsche Friedrich Wilhelm

SATIRE you plagiarising kook cunt???is there one fucking thing you did not rip off off people you then claimed to be above??? HAHAHAHA
Life is not ridiculous...a beautiful woman actually earned her beauty...people arent simply born better without any effort or credit on their behalf...ugly people deserve to be ugly because nobody paid for their beauty...this is the thinking of the people who ridicule Christian theology...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:14 pm

People are unequal but the virgin pagan apologist tells us this is fine and life is actually just and people should metaphysically embrace their inequality...if a child gets a brain tumour then this is not because life is ridiculous and the universe is cold but because the childs ancestors were a bunch of lazy fucks who did not pay the price for the health(even though this is so evidently false and bullshit)...this is from a fuck who thinks Christians believing every suffering has a purpose is disgusting and unethical...HAHAHA WTF!!! I am not surprised Wagner did not bother reading this shit.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:21 pm

Next up, the kooks will tell us we dont actually perish but 'live on' in our children...this is the state of science in 21st century...
aniceguy

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:18 pm

aniceguy wrote:maybe I go there on my holiday to see some action???

Absolutely, that is what you do.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby aniceguy » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:27 pm

i am sure, you are a fucking weird fuck who stalks another weird fuck phone on IG and white knights on an electronic pussy watch in her comment section, most likely hoping to get a whiff of tuna in some unspecified future, in some unspecified way. dont get me wrong...phone has nice tits and all but she is a fucking kook weirdo and a prime example of traumatised, damaged goods and she will cut your Brazilian peeps off once you get too close IF she lets you get close at all, friend. What I am trying to tell you is...she might act and look like she likes men but she does not anymore...stay careful out there....or maybe I am wrong???and she really likes you???dont give up!!!its not like the world is full of young and sane girls interested in heterosexual relationships!!!we are living in an age of DECLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!catch what you can!!!maybe her sons will watch as you bang her in the living room???you fucks are SIIIICK!!!!
aniceguy

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:12 pm

aniceguy wrote:i am sure, you are a fucking weird fuck who stalks another weird fuck phone on IG and white knights on an electronic pussy watch in her comment section,

I've written on there very few times, you must be paying very close attention.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby aniceguy » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:29 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
aniceguy wrote:i am sure, you are a fucking weird fuck who stalks another weird fuck phone on IG and white knights on an electronic pussy watch in her comment section,

I've written on there very few times, you must be paying very close attention.

believe whatever you want and make other kooks believe whatever they want...i am not bothered. would you like me to say I stalk her IG obsessively??? and feel something for her in my cheeks???like a flush of teenage love???HAHHAHAHAHHAA
aniceguy

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:43 pm

Really, all I want from you is to keep writing your brilliant aphorisms.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby aniceguy » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:47 pm

I will do whatever the fuck I want. Online bullying might works for autistic lackeys cosplaying Hitler or Ancient Greeks but here it wont cut it, clown.
aniceguy

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:50 pm

I'm not bullying you, cousin.

Maybe you think I am being facetious. I'm not. I think you are a very smart guy.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby aniceguy » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:02 pm

You want to know how to really take a compliment with dignity? You just found out.
aniceguy

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:05 pm

Bless.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby aniceguy » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:24 pm

bro whats the best Latin American city with the hottest girls???is it Toronto???could you send me a link to phones IG i lost it!!!
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:05 pm

You better show me a single woman who does not love cats...the difference is, the normal female loves cats and the kookish, retarded females without children treat cats like children.
aniceguy

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:42 pm

aniceguy wrote:bro whats the best Latin American city with the hottest girls???is it Toronto???could you send me a link to phones IG i lost it!!!

Girls in Toronto are fine I guess.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:00 pm

Take some wisdom from John Wayne:

There are only two things more beautiful than a good gun: a Swiss watch or a woman from anywhere.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby aniceguy » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:12 am

Sex and excretion are reminders that anyone's claim to round-the-clock dignity is tenuous. The so-called rational animal has a desperate drive to pair up and moan and writhe.

Fucking.
Shitting.
Human all too human.

LOOOOOL fucking Yank kikes and their tripes!!!!!!!! and fucking IAMASHITHOUSE!!!
I looove shitting, simply love it!!!I moan and write whilst on the shitter from pleasure WAAAY more than when bumping girls, and THATS A FACT!!!! :-? :-? :-? :-? :o :o :o :o What about sex on a shitter??? now, thats EVOLUTION!!!
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:12 pm

A lot of the stuff we talk about, as far as morality goes, is obvious if you live in a village and non-existent if you live in a metropolis but in Europe, villages do not exist anymore and even the smallest of villages are entrenched in the cities and globalism.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:05 pm

https://chechar.wordpress.com/
This kook never fails to make me laugh. Another white Mexican who thinks having Spanish descendants who settled down south of New Mexico, in the Spaniard Americas, means he would not end up in a concentration camp if his Uncles Adolfs wishes came true...autistic kook with zero grip on the reality he lives in.

Everything has to do with Westerners choosing hell. What is happening throughout the West is historical justice of that election. As another commenter recently said, ‘They have to experience a big karma,a brutal karma: a baptism of fire just like they did in Dresden.Only after then maybe they will think what we have lost and what is necessary to regain it’.

Gotta love the autistic genocidal fantasies...what is it with neo-nazi kooks and their desire and fantasies of cowardly violence???or violence in general???and suicidal, goon like behaviour????
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:41 pm

All this talk by kooks...all this noise...pointless...because they are kooks...GET IT???If your grip on the reality is flawed because you are insane, everything that follows will stink and make zero sense, even if it seems to make sense artificially...does it make sense to anybody but a Nordic Germanic to be a neo-nazi???a Greek, a Yank, a Pole, a Mexican, a Dutch???fucking Hitler starved the Dutch children so that German children could eat, for fucks sake...not to mention what happened in Poland or Greece or Romania...are you a traitor or are you are a traitor to your own fucking people, you bug???you fantasise about your victory when it would mean your own genocide and extinction, you kook!!!hahahah
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:54 pm

Hitler must be idolised for these neo-nazi kooks for obvious reasons...a total submission to whims and an intellect of a son of a drunkard, wife-beater and child-beater, shoe-maker and a housewife, who failed at all his pursuits before he became a charlatan who was raised to power on a wave of hyper-inflation??? what qualifications did Hitler hold to be in such a position of responsibility and authority???a long line of noble statesmen of some high blood line???some authority on a direct genetic line with his immediate parents being great and responsible people??? some kind of extensive education or experience vetted by achievements in politics or military leadership??? some kind of books or deep works one could read to verify his intellect???Mein Kampf is a joke which even Goebbels admitted to be unreadable and to having made him cringe... THAT IS YOUR REALITY!!! LOOK AT THE FACTS FUCKS!!!THE FACTS ARE THERE!!!
aniceguy

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat