aniceguyposts

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: aniceguyposts

Postby aniceguy » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:51 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Nazis were super gay.

Fuck off you Brazilian twit. Millions of Germans, Poles, Russian perished, cities razed, children sent to throw make-shift explosives at tank divisions, mass rapes, concentration camps and you think its funny??? My grandad had his dad taken away in front of him at 10 to never see him again and never find out what had happen to him...is this a joke to you you Brazilian idiot????
aniceguy

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:29 am

No, it's not a joke to me. It's just a thing that homosexuality was rampant among nazi ranks.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby aniceguy » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:46 pm

What the fuck are you even talking about???
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:40 pm

Male was not a 'hunter' like you imagine it for epochs AFTER THE BIOLOGICAL DIFFERENTION MORONS...his 'hunting' involved trying to fend dead carcasses and hitting a rabbit with a stone...there was little cooperation, little tool usage, no fire...pick up anthropology books instead of Mein Kampf for once in a while and you will find out...your explanatory story telling is of embarrassing(for you) simplicity and naivete...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:00 pm

The more psychology and more sociology some fucking GRAND THEORHY relies on = the more bullshit it is AND ESPECIALLY if that same psychology and sociology is tied to bizarre and childish interpretations of hard-sciences in some word-salad elaborations that quickly start echoing circularity.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:43 pm

Our modern sciences give us visions of a future where things we took for granted cease to make sense.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:36 pm

Out there, in the nature, you are clean effortlessly; with people, good manners instilled through self-discipline and a keen and untrusting mind, are what you must begin with just to have chances of some sort of self-hygiene. Good manners are not only about being well-behaved, they are as much about not allowing yourself to descend into a vulgarity and idiocies of the common and mean peasantry as you too are an animal capable and driven to do so.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:41 pm

I really dont know what to say anymore...feels like goons stacked on top of goons followed by goons on this internet sphere...just weird fucking people everywhere talking shit.
Last edited by aniceguy on Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:47 pm

To truly think, you must first question. Suspend authority, assume what you are being told is wrong and try to find why it is so...what you are left with afterwards is your own measure of truth. Our personal attitudes towards things and people can blind us gravely; one of the reasons to not take seriously the people who never mention or point out fatal flaws with their own positions/preferences.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:38 pm

If the German race was as superior as the Nazis claimed it to be to all others...would it not be logical to give it as much freedom as possible to express this superiority as much as possible???If I claimed somebody to be a super-productive genius who has the capacity to change the world and conquer it, why the fuck would I get in his way and stifle him with my own idiocies and whims???The truth is that they did not believe it and were racists and hateful bigots with bizarre conspiratorial outlooks on life.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:00 pm

In the 60s Anglo America or Europe, it was perfectly normal to laugh at wives taking beatings from their husbands and everything worked fine...if females begin to laugh at males taking their beatings...what will that mean??
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:52 am

Subjective judgments and standards like 'noble', 'truthful' etc. are NOT self-explanatory and ARE NOT objective.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:55 am

Those gobbing on Nietzsches' dick and telling others that pleasure and drive are more primal than pain and avoidance are funny people; this is so obviously wrong that only a submissive and weak lackey would not note it as being so, out of the fear of contradicting their master; and then, they laugh at Christians...autistic kooks have ZERO self-awareness and how they come across to others whilst displaying their antics. If you want to say YOU BELIEVE IN WILL TO POWER...that is perfectly fine...but every autistic kook is an atheist and for him: belief=knowing...so he feels compelled to PROVE IT SO...fucking idiots haha.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:28 pm

Doing good CANNOT be conditional on the certainty that good will be returned...even an evil man can do good if he expects to be paid off adequately to his effort...and the evolutionary nature of good CHANGES NOTHING...if one man does self-less charity out of his good will because of the way evolution programmed him and another evidently is selfish and does not...this simply means that evolution makes some good and some evil...self-less or altruistic does not mean secretly selfish...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:03 pm

Idiots think they are doing evolutionary biology when they are just simply doing a quack psychoanalysis. Saying why brain or emotions would survive and evolve does not explain the brain or emotions...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:27 pm

Autistics love Nietzsche because they think his selfish moral announcements have some kind of unique and objective grounding...its a set of beliefs and axioms like any other which he then backs up by a theological arguments like all others believers do...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:21 pm

If what the cunt SATIRE claims is true then dumping young cats or dogs in the wilderness is perfectly moral IF it so happens to be aligned with your objectives...idiot kook...Schopenhauer went waaaay over the heads of these neo-nazi moron Nietzsche dick sucking kooks...waaaay over...Nietzsche is a post-modern existentialist, Schopenhauer is out of the line of Kant, Aristotle, Christian theologians.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:38 pm

Because of mass-media and advertising sector, mass entertainment has shifted from a gypsy circus speciality to a speciality of businessmen who have no dignity and capital which cares for profit only. Make your money, but not any which way...to make your living by finding retards and dressing them in clown attire so that the peasantry can throw tomatoes at them is to level yourself waaaay down, down to their level.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:06 pm

At the waterfall. When we see a waterfall, we think we see freedom of will and choice in the innumerable turnings, windings, breakings of the waves; but everything is necessary; each movement can be calculated mathematically. Thus it is with human actions; if one were omniscient, one would be able to calculate each individual action in advance, each step in the progress of knowledge, each error, each act of malice. To be sure the acting man is caught in his illusion of volition; if the wheel of the world were to stand still for a moment and an omniscient, calculating mind were there to take advantage of this interruption, he would be able to tell into the farthest future of each being and describe every rut that wheel will roll upon. The acting man's delusion about himself, his assumption that free will exists, is also part of the calculable mechanism.

Is it a Christian nihilist ringing bells about a lack of free-will or...who??? Nietzsche retards, Nietzsche ... God, are you pathetic and dull...The more you find out, the more you want to vomit.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:07 pm

Peasants know fuck-all...they are too lazy to study something properly and what they study, they fail to understand or they misunderstand completely...they have no humility, no self-awareness...no real sense of something or somebody great...they talk shit about inequality and superiority but have an artificial and pretentious grasp of it only and dont really process that somebody could really be a great genius and REALLY be significantly superior to them...geniuses who spend their lives perfecting, tinkering, writing, pondering...to the peasant, all this can be thrown away in a 5 page essay they wrote whilst taking a shit one evening without even proof-reading it or annotating and referencing it...they walk in the great libraries and art exhibitions with muddied boots, their grasp and their style is shallow and pretentious and lacks depth...
aniceguy

Postby promethean75 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:34 pm

Yeah 'at the waterfall' is a pretty heavy one, bro. Might oughta skip that one and find something else that's within reach.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:58 pm

promethean75 wrote:Yeah 'at the waterfall' is a pretty heavy one, bro. Might oughta skip that one and find something else that's within reach.

Stop coming to my threads or I will leave this fucking forum for good. I dont wanna talk to you, think of you or think about myself talking and thinking about somebody like you.
aniceguy

Postby promethean75 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:03 pm

"Stop coming to my threads or I will leave this fucking forum for good."

More empty promises!
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:12 pm

promethean75 wrote:"Stop coming to my threads or I will leave this fucking forum for good."

More empty promises!

I know, right.. :sad-bored:
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:13 pm

bye bye kooks
aniceguy

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat