aniceguyposts

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: aniceguyposts

Postby aniceguy » Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:02 pm

Politics are no better than humankind.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:08 pm

At least do you fucking best not to be a weirdo. Technology and mass-communication has created a world for kooks and nerds to indulge and dream away in completely, exiting out of it to shit and eat and sleep and, in some cases, make an income to sustain yourself on. How ridiculous of an adult man to ''stream'' himself talking over a video-game to masses of people he treats like friends yet knows nothing about???
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:37 pm

The kooks cry about American foreign policy(fake and hypocrtical) yet have no time to compare it to the foreign policy of Soviet Union, China, Ottoman Empire, Nazi Germany and so forth...Whatever you want to say about Yanks...they are the civilised person on the global arena without a shadow of any doubt and THIS IS WHAT BOTHERS THESE KOOKS...despite all the shit America has been involved in, it is still THE BEST BY FAR!!! despite all the flows you can show...when you compare it to any other empire or a country...IT STILL COMES OUT AS MOST EFFICIENT, MOST KIND, MOST CIVILISED, LEAST CORRUPT AND SO FORTH!!! hahahhahaahha, suck on my dick!!!!!you lying, hypocritcal wacko cunts!!!
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:57 pm

If this is true then Schopenhauer was like the chosen and their abrahamic offspring who prescribe death and life-denial but will emulate and preserve life for themselves when push comes to shove.

In this light, his whole philosophy centered around this is effectively more of a means of killing competition off through the packaging of a memetic cyanide pill that just happens to produce death by infertility.

I think its tragic that it isn't until recently, several years after his death that he is exposed for what he was, and yet his ideas today continue to infect and kill others, just look at the comment section on the video.

Its a testament to the lack of virility of the men of his own lifetime that nobody beat the shit out of him for what he was doing.

The little autistic Mexican boy wants to beat the shit out of Schopenhauer, one of the greatest minds in the Western tradition. Welcome to multi-culturalism and the great, bright Yank future. The fatherless, lost mongrels will swallow your European, anglo-Saxon nexus and shit in your mouth and then throw acid on your face for whining...just wait...you WILL end up with nothing but to fantasize about Hitler and some magic trick to reverse the sins of your fathers...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:30 pm

...But perhaps it was not necessarily a lack of virility but the fact that most men in the past lived more or less fulfilling lives and couldn't care less about the seeds he was attempting to plant. Its not until now, where men are increasingly living less satisfied lives, partially influenced by S's ideals, that one is forced to acknowledge his subversion.

I know someone can say that he was simply innocently describing reality and had no destructive intent, but i wonder why they don't extend this same benefit of the doubt to someone attempting to swing at their own face.

What is this autistic wacko even talking about???I lost the plot...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:56 pm

The world will not end...the intelligentsia will not expire...there will still be great books and great minds...but they will be buried under heaps of pretentious thrash and millions of cretins who have a voice and audacity.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:29 pm

Nobody will come and avenge anything or anybody;not nature, no chaos, not Jesus, not anti-Christ, no Hilter, not not fucking-body. Justice is in our hands and nobody elses and our failures to those wronged and sinned against to seek justice for them on their behalf will permanently echo into the eternity as wrongs and failures on our behalf. So if you think you see some great injustice or corruption...you better get to work buddy...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:02 pm

Just because you show the consequences(or you think you do) of behaviour does not mean you show the universal desirability of the behaviour; you are projecting your preferences on everybody else.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:52 am

https://knowthyself.forumotion.net/t249 ... rcus-world
watching these two autistic idiots not realize the woman was arrested because she had a white, completely transparent shirt that made her boobs and nipples 100 percent visible on a beach during daytime where kids and granddads come to play is amusing...just shows you...the idiots are so fucking autistic it is scary...they have zero clue what is happening around them and why...ZERO...
aniceguy

Postby promethean75 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:05 pm

"... but they will be buried under heaps of pretentious thrash"

I had a friend who worked with the lighting/wiring crew for walnut Creek pavilion back in the 90s and he worked with the stage stuff underneath the platforms. There were a bunch of horrible local metal bands arrogantly trying to be discovered, and they had like three stages going at one time. I think COC was there. Well anyway he was under the main stage doing something while they were playing and the struts broke on one side, sending the left side of the stage and two whole bands down on top of him.

Talk about being buried under heaps of pretentious thrash!
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby aniceguy » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:41 pm

Not to believe in a God and after-life is one thing...to be hostile to this idea or spend your life-fighting people's ability to believe so is bizarre and suspicious.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:05 pm

Autistic boys find belief in God disgusting but begging on the internet either through streaming or shitting out political content perfectly fine. What kind of perfectly healthy and young man asks or accepts donations for himself and incentivizes it and thanks for them????? Pathetic to the bone.
aniceguy

Postby promethean75 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:34 pm

"Not to believe in a God and after-life is one thing...to be hostile to this idea or spend your life-fighting people's ability to believe so is bizarre and suspicious."

the more severe and immediate problems of taking religious modes of thinking to the extreme, are obvious, but a more elusive problem of religion, some claim coughmarxcough, is that it interferes with social and economic progress... but in such a subtle way sometimes that you don't see it directly like you do a jihad or something. Religion as a soft pacifying elixer, an opiate, to keep any revolution asleep.

When asking about the first gods, u r asking about the beginnings of the brain police.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby aniceguy » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:03 pm

I dont talk to perverts and child molesteres, fuck off you piece of shit. You lost your humanity and dignity and thats your problem now, not mine.
aniceguy

Postby Meno_ » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:58 pm

promethean75 wrote:"Not to believe in a God and after-life is one thing...to be hostile to this idea or spend your life-fighting people's ability to believe so is bizarre and suspicious."

the more severe and immediate problems of taking religious modes of thinking to the extreme, are obvious, but a more elusive problem of religion, some claim coughmarxcough, is that it interferes with social and economic progress... but in such a subtle way sometimes that you don't see it directly like you do a jihad or something. Religion as a soft pacifying elixer, an opiate, to keep any revolution asleep.

When asking about the first gods, u r asking about the beginnings of the brain police.

Is there a difference between an invented god or one that made invention a common name?
Meno_
breathless

Postby Meno_ » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:59 pm

None that I can see.
Meno_
breathless

Postby promethean75 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:21 pm

promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby aniceguy » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:27 pm

Guys, dont forget...Ancient Greeks were naturalistic atheists. We simply invented God...and then brainwashed ourselves to believe in him despite knowing it is bullshit. Autistic neo-nazis have proven to me how one proves God does no exist and is a delusion.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:15 pm

My great-grandfather was a school principal, a prominent partisan(I only found out last month)...died in a concentration camp...my grandad worked for over 10 years in a clay mine as a punishment for anti-Communist partisan activity, his older brother spent 17 years on a double-death sentence for the same...I know who I am, no paedophiles, perverts, bastards, traitors, revolutionaries in my family.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 pm

An idiot does not sound any different to a genius and it takes the same time to read what he has written down as it does to read what a genius wrote.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:15 pm

Idiots think the human kind had the kind of scientific knowledge which actually only became available within the last 100-200 years since the Nil civilisations and because of that, they think that their belief in a God or Gods was unjustified. The progression about humankinds ideas about God went like this: initially, God was a dangerous and predatory creator-tyrant who meddled directly in our lives(Zeus and his bastard making, Egyptian beliefs of plagues, Judaism and its myth of hell on earth etc.), God then became a shepherd and a loving creator who took humankind under his wing who did not intervene in our matters until after-life(Christianity, Buddhism) to finally become a divine clock-work creator(Kant, Leibniz etc.) to then something all together different(current state of imagination); each stage was the outcome of the human kinds advancement and of shedding of further and further prejudices and biases.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:32 pm

A peasant can have more class than a king. Class is about what you have not done, not what you have to do...So relax out there...if somebody has something to say about you, some issues...if you have not cheated on your partner, fucked your friend over, lied, ran on your children or anybody else close to you who needed you dearly, ratted, sold drugs, raped, thieved and so forth...then you have nothing but a head to hold up high...whatever the cunts of the world might want to think and say...
aniceguy

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:17 am

aniceguy wrote:Guys, dont forget...Ancient Greeks were naturalistic atheists.

Except they absolutely were not.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby aniceguy » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:36 am

What's next??? Are you going to tell me they also weren't as prohibitive and demeaning towards homosexuality and other types of sexual deviance as Nazis??? That it was socially acceptable to be in an erotic relationship with a teenage boy as an adult man???
aniceguy

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:00 am

Nazis were super gay.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat