aniceguyposts

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: aniceguyposts

Postby aniceguy » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:17 am

Jesus Christ promises nothing in this life to his disciples and followers, he only posits demands and trials.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:20 am

The myth that Christianity was a slave religion that spread in the poor and desperate has been completely disproven by modern archaeology; the early Christians, once Christianity began to spread, were middle and upper classes within big cities and the poor and backward villagers were predominantly pagan. The violent persecution of pagans is also a myth; there is zero evidence to support the belief that Christians committed more aggressive crimes against Pagans than viceversa.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:02 pm

Once you look at them critically, you cant even bring yourself to hate them anymore...its just sad and disturbing. Stupidity mixed with insanity is not a laughing matter.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:24 pm

Idiots talk shit they themselves dont believe and take seriously.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:31 pm

You can deny you are mentally handicapped but everybody except your kook buddies will see it anyhow.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:34 pm

There are no Catholics in America yet the Americans are the world's experts on Catholicism and Christianity in Central Europe.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:39 pm

On the far-right, neo-nazi internet scene 3/4 are autistic...and so are those at that far-left...look at Greta Thunberg....look at the reddits of both groups of people...they are the same people minus their political orientation...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:06 pm

What fucking arguments and conflict??? stop fucking lying through your teeth irrelevant of who you are, you fucks...stop lying...stop talking about things you know shit about as if you are an expert and a sole authority and stop talking shit and making up lies and dubious speculations and presenting them as facts and truths...whats that got to do with my or your belief???or goals???or religion???or whether we like eachother or hate eachother???stop fucking lying idiots...for your own sake aswell as everybody elses...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:10 pm

The only thing my parents showered my head with was to never lie and to respect others and never ridicule weaker people...nothing more. I was not brought up to be anybody or save anything.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:24 am

Three main ways a man can loose his human dignity permanently: grassing on others, having affairs and by criminal and bandit-like misconduct.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:27 pm

Its just embarrassing for you to talk such shit in public,,,if you were not anonymous, you would not do it, and if you did...you would completely embarrass yourself...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:40 pm

real friends are like real wives and girlfriends...they are real...so they have flaws you hate, behaviours which can make you hate them, pockets full of knives to poke at you, moods, heights and lows, addictions, physical flaws...they get ill, they suffer, they turn their backs...some are dirty, some lazy, some cant cook, some are shit mothers...they are stupid, infantile, can be cruel...they know you and know your softs spots just like they know things about you, you'd prefer nobody knew...but they are real...and real relationships are built on the ability to persevere despite the ugly realities...because, despite peoples flaws, it is still far, far better to have a wife, have real friends and be surrounded by children and grandchildren than it is to be a loner spiralling downwards and going insane...with nobody who really cares to tell them they are losing their shit...some things cant be experienced by talking about them...they have to be felt...they have to be lived...there is nothing that will pull you out of your hole...and nothing to guarantee your nature is rotten even if you get pulled out...you cant talk to people you dont know as if you know them...you dont...your essence is not a universal property of the universe...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:56 pm

show me two men who broke each other's noses and knocked out each other's teeth and yet are walking together to drink and talk...those are good friends...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:57 pm

a man is not a beast or a fool and a woman is not a vagina or a slave...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:22 pm

A man has the right to be simple...who the fuck are you to laugh at him???a man sweats, he digs, he drives...honest and thorough life is better than a life spent trifling about, dreaming in clouds...honesty, hard work, kindness, love, charity...if these values are a result of a Christian indoctrination...id rather live indoctrinated amongst indoctrinated...and let the free minds fuck off elsewhere...fuck off to Canada or somewhere, let them be free...they are so free and so happy that each man loves another with an intensity resembling the love of a whore for her customers...fucking creeps...make your money, get comfortable, tell yourself you are special and most moral of all and shut the fuck up.
aniceguy

Postby MagsJ » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:59 pm

aniceguy wrote:The myth that Christianity was a slave religion that spread in the poor and desperate has been completely disproven by modern archaeology; the early Christians, once Christianity began to spread, were middle and upper classes within big cities and the poor and backward villagers were predominantly pagan. The violent persecution of pagans is also a myth; there is zero evidence to support the belief that Christians committed more aggressive crimes against Pagans than viceversa.

Interesting..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby aniceguy » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:08 pm

Idiots who think they are smarter than Jesuits because they are atheists are amusing. The arrogance of ignorance and idiocy...to assume, without looking at the evidence, that Christians are a bunch of snake-oil selling quacks and backwards cunts...as imaginary as the belief in a Hitler who was good for Europe and Europeans.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:11 pm

There is a difference between having sex because it is fun and having sex only because it is fun but...ultimately...adult peoples fucking private lives are their own private thing...nothing to do with me or you and any other creep...as long as I dont have to fund single mothers unless I choose to do so...if a slut wants an abortion...one after another...let her...as long as its not in my own country where the killing of an innocent and defenceless human being for trivial reasons takes place and where the corpse of this innocent and defenceless human being is then processed like pork meat(and therefore make my own country a disturbing and degenerate shithole)...who cares???if I dont know her personally, I don't...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:26 pm

To all these idiots trivializing abortion...or saying it depends on the objective like the Bolshevik SATIRE...you would not kill an adult human being who did nothing wrong and who was inconvenient to you if he was defenceless and the laws allowed you to do so...so why apply different logic to a human being which is already a human being that is simply growing-up??? just because it is defenceless and in the stomach and you cant see it or touch it???humans change all the time...but a human being is already a human being after conception...it is simply a tiny, rapidly developing and growing human being no different to a child which is rapidly developing and growing but simply IN the stomach, not outside...so to kill it is no different than to slaughter a child...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:55 pm

The loonies live in a world where Christianity = Jesus.

What has been the contribution of Jesus to the history of humanity?

Alfonso Paso: As a historical figure, it should be noted that Jesus Christ preached a proletarian revolution amid a world ruled by violence and, using a word that shouldn’t make us blush, by capitalism.
The great success of Jesus Christ the man is to have linked the great dissatisfied and deficient mass to a congruent metaphysics. Convinced of the unhappiness of others, Jesus Christ warns them that there is another world, another dimension in which goodness has its prize.The metaphysics of Jesus Christ is not original, it is steeped in orientalism. What is original is his social revolution.

What future do you foresee for faith in Jesus Christ?

Alfonso Paso: From the point of view of historical evolution, and thinking, like Toynbee, that politics is a form of ‘religion’, many things can happen. Today faith in Jesus Christ has grown to the point that many young people have made Him a kind of Che Guevara or Lenin, without knowing exactly what they were doing. It seems to them, simply, that Jesus Christ brings the message of the protest, and it is evident that in something these young people are not wrong.

We have been holding onto faith in Jesus Christ for two thousand years. If human evolution confirms the prognoses that we professionals in History are studying, it is very true that the number of believers in Him will decrease. Personally I am sorry, but the message of the Aquarian Age is, finally, a coherent message in which a lot of things are going to become clear. It happens, however, that the keys to the thought of Jesus Christ will always be current, in the same way that the keys to the thought of Confucius or Buddha are current today. After the first streak of Marxist enthusiasm, I foresee a plummet of atheistic materialism. That, so far, seems pretty clear to me.[1]
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:27 pm

Besides all the tea-bag academic word-salads...the Catholic church(and maybe some of the Orthodox churches) are the only major Western institution with moral authority and organizational potential which is independent of the government ie. bureaucratic autocracy merging with plutocratic mega-business...hence why it is so ostracized and fought against...and is the only bastion of freedom left standing except marriage which is already shaking. Marriage is a form of unity which is communally replicable and hence has mass and weight behind it and involves two parents independently providing for their families and independently raising their families...hence why broken marriages are an aberration and single-parent children are societal bastards which corrode freedom and why Kant posited that they can be slaughtered since they are not rightful members of civilized and free societies.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:37 pm

An insane goon is closer to an animal than a humanity.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:43 pm

Freedom is not anarchy...freedom is a balance of opposing powers in a society one lives in...if religion or the state becomes too dominant...an inevitable decrease in freedom will ensue.
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:50 pm

To those odd, normal things appear abnormal and the media nowadays creates an image that those abnormal are normal, furthering the confusion and that confusion further serving the goals of particular interest groups. You cant built anything on naivety, only become an easy prey target for those who aren't. This goes both ways...both these believing shit without evidence on the far right as on the far left...like that vaccines do more harm than good or that 9/11 was a Jewish inside job or that whites as a group conspire to pull blacks down or that blacks without whites would surpass the greatest of civilizations or that lesbians marriages are of the same desirability societally as heterosexual ones and so forth...on such delusions and naivety...only blood is drawn...
aniceguy

Postby aniceguy » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:32 pm

mathematicians think in (well precisely defined and mapped) objects, philosophers in concepts, jurists in constructs, logicians in operators (…), and fools in words.
aniceguy

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat