Finally!

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Finally!

Postby encode_decode » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:14 am

Finally!

Finally, I understand this bullshit!

:lol:
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
encode_decode
Philosopher

Re: Finally!

Postby Dan~ » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:00 am

That was kinda funny.
Congrats.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting my free game projects.
ImageImage
Truth is based in sensing, in vision. And we can only see when we are alive.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Re: Finally!

Postby encode_decode » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:16 am

Dan~ wrote:That was kinda funny.
Congrats.

Thanks Dan~ :D

I mean if they want to make up a new word for it, I don't have a problem with it. The real secret is to not talk down to them which is something I learned ten years ago. Man, I was so bad throughout my twenties when I got into an argument with a woman. She would make no sense to me - I learned later, I would make no sense to her. There had to be a way forward. I guess a bunch of humble pie can do wonders. Now if only I could get rid of all my other imperfections. Nah, I am happy to be the best person I can be, just so long as I can minimize those things which would cause problems to me or others.
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
encode_decode
Philosopher

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat