COSTA I FUCKING LOVE YOU LETS HAVE A 3WAY WITH KVASIR!!!

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:59 pm

HASHTAG PRIDE!!!
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Re: COSTA I FUCKING LOVE YOU LETS HAVE A 3WAY WITH KVASIR!!!

Postby promethean75 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:24 am

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:25 am

I fucking love my stepdad....i just wish hed spend more time with his stepson instead of going camping with his American friend John...but you know these fire blooded dark Greeks...wild blood...burning charisma!!!
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:52 am

the main thing that i know about greeks is that they think that their food is really good but it's actually terrible.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat