SATYR YOU LYING FUCK I REGISTERED ON KTS

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

SATYR YOU LYING FUCK I REGISTERED ON KTS

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:40 pm

SATYR YOU LYING FUCK I REGISTERED ON KTS!!! YOU FUCKING BOOTLICKER GREEK CUNT YOU!!!YOU FUCKING LIAR YOU!!!ALLOW ME TO POST NOW!!!YOU FUCKING LYING COWARD FUCKING GRANDPA CUNT !!!
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Re: SATYR YOU LYING FUCK I REGISTERED ON KTS

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:43 pm

nickane is ratonavpn!!!because i have to use a fucking VPN because the trans cunt aposha IP banned me the Irish drunk autistic retard \!!!
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:50 pm

Costa you fuck I am waiting...they had a power cut in Toronto or what???
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:51 pm

you see what a little lying boy you are...i have you by your balls and crying YOU FUCK!!! run costa run...your autistic boys wont protect you when I get my hands on you,,,i am ready to wank you off boy...i am so so ready...warm up the vaseline...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:53 am

warming up the vaseline that's so kind of you
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:51 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:warming up the vaseline that's so kind of you

K: I'm guessing this is foreplay... of some sort? I've heard of worse....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:28 am

not sure peter it just seemed like he was taking an extra step there and it came off as a kind gesture i just wanted to recognize that and give him credit
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:19 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:not sure peter it just seemed like he was taking an extra step there and it came off as a kind gesture i just wanted to recognize that and give him credit

K: fair enough...

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby encode_decode » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:43 am

Is there some meaning for autistic that I am missing?
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:15 pm

i am sorry to any neutral autistic persons who feel offended but if I am not talking to you then it is not meant for you or about you.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat