KVASIRS SON ON A DATE ON TV!!!

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: KVASIRS SON ON A DATE ON TV!!!

Postby MagsJ » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:45 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:i am sure that makes sense...hey!!!i dont judge!!!i am not on any dating websitehmmmhhmm maybe send me an invite???tinder is shit...badoo is better but in eastern Europe, Russian women on badoo are the most beautiful women in the world on a dating website.

I recall how good-looking the Russians are.. a very attractive bunch.. very flirty too.. obviously the males, I mean.. the females were friendly enough.

Never heard of Badoo.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby MagsJ » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:50 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:what do you need for that website???What kind of income???a car???

I have no inclination in inviting a stranger onto any sites..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:20 pm

i get it...are dates on yachts only or can an Italian mansion near Milan be suitable???don't reply!!!i am already crying!!!
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:24 pm

Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat