predictions for 2021

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: predictions for 2021

Postby iambiguous » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:36 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Biggie, all you see is a clown avatar that you're so hanged up on, you never focus on what I write or have to say, your mistake and error. 8)

By the way, 2021 was the year I broke out of character, of course you simpletons have barely noticed at all. Pretty astonishing really.

You still don't get it.

As with Pedro, you're the mouse here and I'm the cat.

Tormenting you is now more or less just entertainment.

Sure, you're hapless posting may indicate that, as with Pedro, you are impervious to accepting the embarrassment and the shame that you and your ilk so richly deserve for butchering a philosophy forum.

But that doesn't make the mockery I heap on you any less gratifying.

Look, I'm not proud of it. Not by any means. It belittles me too. But feckless targets like you are just too damn irresistible. Especially when you are waiting for godot.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:40 pm

i feel for you...like its not funny nor a joke to be a loonie...wanna talk about it? first major idea...when normal, ie. sane people, talk and exchangge ideas and opinions, it is usually expected to actually provide rational argumentation, not simply assert something with a clever wordplay or an insult and act like a fanatic who won everything there was to win... so...maybe lets do an exercise...you will tell me what in me reminds you of trixxie and why and i will reply???baby steps.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:30 am

hes a real nutjob bruh
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr J » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:41 pm

iambiguous wrote:You still don't get it.

Sure, you're hapless posting may indicate that, as with Pedro, you are impervious to accepting the embarrassment and the shame that you and your ilk so richly deserve for butchering a philosophy forum.

Look, I'm not proud of it. Not by any means. It belittles me too. But feckless targets like you are just too damn irresistible. Especially when you are waiting for godot.

Biggie, I don't really care or think about you all that much, you're really not a big deal. Cat? No, you're more like a Chihuahua and I'm a Timber Wolf.

You're basically some old guy who thinks he has all the right answers to everything flagellating and defecating off of a mountain top where it echoes down the valley below. Occasionally I engage you because from the time to time I like tripping you off of your perch. 8) :lol:

Mr J
Special Commisar Joker

Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Postby Mr J » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:51 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:hes a real nutjob bruh

Two nutjobs talking amongst themselves. *watches attentively*

One is a drug dealer and drug addict who calls themselves a neo-liberal who wishes he was a black man like Snoop Dogg but ironically hates poor people where the other guy is a failed groupie refugee from another forum who is butthurt because his daddy kicked him out of his house crying like a little school girl all throughout the forum. Well gentlemen, don't let me interrupt you here, fine work you're doing. 8)
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker

Postby iambiguous » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:02 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
iambiguous wrote:You still don't get it.

Biggie, I don't really care or think about you all that much, you're really not a big deal. Cat? No, you're more like a Chihuahua and I'm a Timber Wolf.

You're basically some old guy who thinks he has all the right answers to everything flagellating and defecating off of a mountain top where it echoes down the valley below. Occasionally I engage you because from the time to time I like tripping you off of your perch. 8) :lol:

Yo, Pedro!

Tell me this isn't appropriate:

:banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :scared-shocked: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :scared-shocked: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :scared-shocked: :angry-screaming: :scared-shocked: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :scared-shocked: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :scared-shocked: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :scared-shocked: :banana-dance:

I know, I know: he earned it.

Well, as mice go. :lol:

But, okay, yeah, sure, you're still number one. 8)
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Mr J » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:10 pm

Your tears tastes delicious, more please. 8)

"Can I get some more good sir?"
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker

Postby iambiguous » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:52 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Your tears tastes delicious, more please. 8)

"Can I get some more good sir?"

Wow! Who here could have predicted this preposterous outburst in 2021. Rooted in dasein, sure, but in a part I'd never even thought of.

Yo, Wendy! What is he telling me here?

It somewhat reminds me of this: https://youtu.be/6mJk2i7Lfjs

So, Joker, is this where you're going here?

iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:36 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:hes a real nutjob bruh

Two nutjobs talking amongst themselves. *watches attentively*

One is a drug dealer and drug addict who calls themselves a neo-liberal who wishes he was a black man like Snoop Dogg but ironically hates poor people where the other guy is a failed groupie refugee from another forum who is butthurt because his daddy kicked him out of his house crying like a little school girl all throughout the forum. Well gentlemen, don't let me interrupt you here, fine work you're doing. 8)

:lol:
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat