United States, how will you spend your $600.00?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

United States, how will you spend your $600.00?

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:12 am

I'm currently at a crisis of crossroads, do I spend my $600.00 now, or do I save it for long term camping equipment in the mountains here when they make Covid19 vaccines mandatory everywhere. I don't know man.... 8)

Decisions, decisions.....

Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Re: United States, how will you spend your $600.00?

Postby iambiguous » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:58 am

Zero_Sum wrote:I'm currently at a crisis of crossroads, do I spend my $600.00 now, or do I save it for long term camping equipment in the mountains here when they make Covid19 vaccines mandatory everywhere. I don't know man.... 8)

Decisions, decisions.....

Worse, what if the liberal scumbags in Congress make it $2,000 instead.

And, just out of curiosity, what do brain transplants cost these days? :lol:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:25 am

im gonna get the dealer to install remote start on my car i think thats about 500 bucks then ill probably spend the rest on a really nice lunch with a few drinks just out here doing my part to stimulate the economy helping out mechanics and bartenders and servers and all that investing in their american dream or whatever plus i kinda want that remote start and the leftover 100 bucks will get a really nice lunch so yeah thats what im gonna do.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:29 am

the lamb shank at this place is phenomenal and i could get the charcuterie board and a desert, a drink or two and tip the rest. its so good. i think i would be doing a good deed to support them during the trump recession that has hurt so many businesses. a good deed and a good lunch.

https://www.fonfonbham.com/assets/2020/ ... 8.20-2.pdf

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:20 am

iambiguous wrote:

Nobody is going to give the American working class $2000.00, never going to happen, especially when the halls of government are filled with individuals that hate the American working class and a majority of Americans altogether. [See the past year of 2020 for reference.]

You're interested in a brain transplant? Hmm, well on your part it might be an improvement, who knows, it may even improve your already stunning personality.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Zero_Sum » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:30 am

Let's see, I could always use a crossbow[with arrows and scope], some shovels, a couple of machetes, hatchet axes, fire starters, knife sharpeners, and maybe even a full body camouflage suit. Going to have to decide which direction to go here. :-k

Then there is the need of water purifiers, night vision goggles, and camping cooking equipment. So many decisions. :-k

I need to upgrade to more sub-artic winter wear, who knows how far north I have to travel when things go south badly. 8-[

I need more fishing equipment come to think of it.

Edit: Add in bear traps also. You can never have too many bear traps.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:08 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
iambiguous wrote:

Nobody is going to give the American working class $2000.00, never going to happen, especially when the halls of government are filled with individuals that hate the American working class and a majority of Americans altogether. [See the past year of 2020 for reference.]

You're interested in a brain transplant? Hmm, well on your part it might be an improvement, who knows, it may even improve your already stunning personality.

Joker, you are so nice to let Biggie's faux pas go so easily and painlessly.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:09 am

WendyDarling wrote:Joker, you are so nice to let Biggie's faux pas go so easily and painlessly.

In some ways I feel for the old guy, I mean, either the economy is going to collapse where wearing Depends in a wheelchair the stockbroker is going to tell him that all of his money is gone, or, in that same wheelchair wearing Depends they're going to euthanize him on a medical table where dying from blood cancer of the vaccine he'll be mumbling to himself talking about dasein. I mean, I'm not really sure which fate is worse over the other.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:14 am

Zero_Sum wrote:Let's see, I could always use a crossbow[with arrows and scope], some shovels, a couple of machetes, hatchet axes, fire starters, knife sharpeners, and maybe even a full body camouflage suit. Going to have to decide which direction to go here. :-k

Then there is the need of water purifiers, night vision goggles, and camping cooking equipment. So many decisions. :-k

I need to upgrade to more sub-artic winter wear, who knows how far north I have to travel when things go south badly. 8-[

I need more fishing equipment come to think of it.

Edit: Add in bear traps also. You can never have too many bear traps.

bruh u dont already have all these things?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:17 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
bruh u dont already have all these things?

I already have most of the things I need, the rest of the stuff I need I'll simply steal when the time comes, *cough* *cough*, I meant to say buy or acquire through legal means of course. Yes, that's it. That's exactly what I meant. 8-[
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:27 am

its so weird that you respect the law

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:47 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:its so weird that you respect the law

Of course I do, I would never steal under an oppressive totalitarian communist new world order led by the Chinese and others taking over the United States itself. 8)

I'm such a good boy over here and law abiding, yes sir. Nothing but law abiding over here. :-"
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:53 am

u should break all the laws man it will make you feel alive

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:03 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:u should break all the laws man it will make you feel alive

No, you wait until there is so much chaos and lawlessness in the nation where none of the laws are enforceable anymore where then, only then do you break as many laws that you want because by then none of it will really matter where everything will revolve around might making right. 8) That day is very quickly approaching too. :evilfun:

Police, forensics investigators, and military becomes overwhelmed along with the entire government fractured into many factions fighting amongst themselves. :)
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:05 am

its pretty much already like that the vast majority of actual crime goes along unimpeded by law enforcement its kinda always been that way

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:06 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:its pretty much already like that the vast majority of actual crime goes along unimpeded by law enforcement its kinda always been that way

Nope, we're nowhere near that point yet, the best has yet to come. 8)

We're on the road to there, but we're not there yet.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:11 am

im saying for every person who gets arrested for something, like a shit load more people did the same thing and didnt get arrested

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:20 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:im saying for every person who gets arrested for something, like a shit load more people did the same thing and didnt get arrested

Protip: I'm not talking about selling a shitty dime bag on a street corner type of petty stuff. 8)
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:22 am

im saying all kinds of crimes also i havent sold a dime bag since high school

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:23 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:im saying all kinds of crimes also i havent sold a dime bag since high school

I don't think you understand the kind of break down in society concerning lawlessness as I'm talking about. 8)
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:26 am

like some zombie movie shit

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:36 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:like some zombie movie shit

Worse, in this movie the zombies have lots of guns and ammo on all sides. The zombies shoot right back. 8)
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:31 am

i see

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Karpel Tunnel » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:26 am

A covid relief bill with billions of dollars going to other countries including dictatorships. With very large sums going to the military. It's such an Orwellian performance. I never liked Trump but his first noises about the bill were actually correct and liberals and the Left should have supported him on that. In fact if anything the bill has the earmarks of the excessive spending, taxation and priorities of the old, neocon right wing, tucked under the oh so nice sounding covid relief bill title. 5000 pages of text no one who voted for it has read. It actually increases Pentagon Spending - though that facet of the spending was LESS than Trump wanted. Yes, that's what we need, more defense spending.

But at least it includes measures to support NASCAR - you know, car racing - and make it more illegal to transport water chestnuts across state lines.
Karpel Tunnel
Philosopher

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:19 pm

Karpel Tunnel wrote:A covid relief bill with billions of dollars going to other countries including dictatorships. With very large sums going to the military. It's such an Orwellian performance. I never liked Trump but his first noises about the bill were actually correct and liberals and the Left should have supported him on that. In fact if anything the bill has the earmarks of the excessive spending, taxation and priorities of the old, neocon right wing, tucked under the oh so nice sounding covid relief bill title. 5000 pages of text no one who voted for it has read. It actually increases Pentagon Spending - though that facet of the spending was LESS than Trump wanted. Yes, that's what we need, more defense spending.

But at least it includes measures to support NASCAR - you know, car racing - and make it more illegal to transport water chestnuts across state lines.
Three billion dollars to Israel on top of what they already receive every year. 8)

Look at it this way Karpel Tunnel, it's the usual suspects financially pillaging our national treasury again one last more time. One last more time because after all of this we'll be bankrupted soon.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Next

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat