Seriously...what makes you happy???honestly!!!

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Seriously...what makes you happy???honestly!!!

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:39 am

For me its quiet few things but I am happy whenever my siblings are happy and are on a good trajectory and being with a good friend out drinking makes me happy too...few things...knowing you have a good friend...and he is there...what about you???!!!!
MY STEP DADDY SATIRE::: excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Re: Seriously...what makes you happy???honestly!!!

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:48 am

a good thing that makes me happy is knowing i have something to believe in...good feeling, definitely not guaranteed.
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:29 am

money hos and clothes
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:54 pm

Pussy, lots and lots of pussy. Life is good when you're a man and you're drowning in pussy, up to your eye balls deep into pussy.
Zero_Sum
Special Commisar Joker

Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:02 am

these are beatiful things, Happy Hannukah and happy turkeys day!!!
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat