Joker's Play Pen Of Wisdom, Learned Experiences, And Ranting

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: Joker's Play Pen Of Wisdom, Learned Experiences, And Ran

Postby Mr J » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:41 pm

The current experience in the United States in history reminds me of Russia in 1991, mainstream media has essentially become Soviet Pravda or the echo chamber of the voices and concerns of the inner political party. I only tune into mainstream media to get in a good laugh, studying the latest propaganda efforts, and to read in between the lines concerning the latest national agenda being imposed on us as we have basically become an occupied nation. For the most part I tune it all out and indeed many other people do as well I've noticed, it's like the late stage of the Soviet Russian state where the propaganda was 24/7 but for the most part Russians tuned it all out because they knew it was all lies. The Russians in that period knew that the entire nation was bankrupted on the verge of collapse where discussions of rebuilding the Soviet state was absurdly amusing at best and depressingly socially demoralizing at the worst. I no longer cannot understand why the typical Russian back then would drink themselves to death on vodka within that period of their history, much of it is the same over here now only instead of vodka you have things like pills, meth, and heroin. Some differences to be sure but the overall pattern is one and the same.

When reading or watching the news in the United States especially now as they're starting to censor virtually everything in the name of national public safety I've learned that you really have to read in between the lines of what they're actually saying just to get a sliver of factual truth, you basically have to learn how to interpret other people's lies. Even with their constant 24/7 propaganda they'll occasionally slip up concerning their constant disseminating of misinformation.

I seem to have a natural talent in interpreting other people's lies and deception, I don't know why, something I've acquired along the way.
Last edited by Mr J on Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker

Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Postby Mr J » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:50 pm

promethean75 wrote:"you can be in a forest somewhere where all the trees, bushes, fields"

Bro. A field is way too big to put in a forest, so you cant have a forest with a field in it. Maybe a small paddock like area in between some trees... but you didn't say that. You said field.

I could of been describing a forest glen you knitpicker. 8)
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr J » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:14 pm

You know, looking over the past several years of me posting on ILP under various usernames, aliases, and handles since 2007 is very strange. I'm no longer that nihilistic anarchist that I once was long ago. Sure, I want to see the world still burn to the ground, and yes, for my own selfish reasons, personal ambitions, desires, and ideals, but no longer just out of desire for myself anymore but instead for my own perceptions of what the world should be concerning my own viewpoints of social order. Back then I was a rebel without a cause, I didn't know what I was rebelling against and I didn't know what cause to get behind where everything basically devolved into individual selfish narcissism or ego. Now to be clear, I'm still a selfish narcissist it's just that now I believe in other things beyond myself and I know how to distinguish between both more clearly. It's been a long journey going from a rebellious youth of a nihilistic anarchist to now more on the lines of a cynical revolutionary fascist naturalist, accelerationist, and nationalist.

Back then I glorified philosophical nihilism to the extremes and as I've aged over the years I've now come to abhor all forms of nihilism, funny how that works, time is a funny thing concerning the development of personal life experiences or beliefs.

Back then I abhorred social order and authority, yet my highest ideal today is firmly rooted in a strong organic social order or authoritarian structure.

My personal journey on the internet started on ILP even though over the years I've been on hundreds of internet forums or platforms and so it seems fitting to me in continuing my presence here for as long as I can. Just as my philosophical journey started on ILP years ago so will it end here as well.
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr J » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:54 pm

Dating as an older man is interesting, for instance you learn things such as 97% of women today being utterly useless, wasteful sacks of skin, treacherous, duplitious, and largely self serving, you will find more loyalty with a pet boa constrictor than you will with the average modern woman.

I generally find a majority of women to be callous, uninteresting, stupid, selfish, prudish, dumb whores, and overall decadent, if it wasn't that thing between their legs and fondling their breasts I probably wouldn't pay much attention to a majority of them at all.
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:55 pm

Some of them are smart tho
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr J » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:48 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Some of them are smart tho

If you mean intelligent as such being manipulative extracting hustlers or grifters with vaginas, sure. 8)
Last edited by Mr J on Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr J » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:49 pm

She's a redhead with dark blue eyes and ever since she left my life I've always thought of her, I think of her as she mysteriously enters my life again, she drives me crazy when I'm around her. There's something about this woman....

Where will this lead to? I do not know.
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:28 am

just dont put a seed in there and youre good
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat