Differences in fashion between UK and USA

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Differences in fashion between UK and USA

Postby Maia » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:03 am

A subject I've recently been talking about with friends, and one I hadn't even considered before, is differences in British and American clothing styles. Are there any and what are they?
Maia
Philosopher

Re: Differences in fashion between UK and USA

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:16 am

Ask Turd.. he seems to know about any, and every, thing..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:52 am

One is bought in Pounds, the other, in Dollars..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby promethean75 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:04 pm

I personally dress in UK fashions and trends because I cant identify with the fashion sense of a people that have no great thinkers in their history. Americans, I mean. All we have is john dewey, William james and that other pragmatist guy. For the same reason I wouldn't dress in Philippino fashions. They dont have any great thinkers. In fact I should be wearing a kilt because Hume was tremendously important.
promethean75
Philosopher

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat