RIP

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: RIP

Postby MagsJ » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:12 pm

Another legend bites the dust.. rest in peace Sir Stirling Moss, who died today from a long illness [-o<

The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby MagsJ » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:25 pm

Rest in peace Irrfan Khan, who died after a long battle with cancer. [-o<

Image Image
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sat May 09, 2020 3:25 am

Roy Horn of 'Siegfried and Roy' duo dies of COVID-19 complications

Rest in peace
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sat May 09, 2020 5:05 pm

Little Richard
American singer-songwriter

Richard Wayne Penniman, better known as Little Richard, was an American singer, songwriter, and musician. Wikipedia
Born: 5 December 1932, Macon, Georgia, United States
Died: 9 May 2020
Full name: Richard Wayne Penniman

Songs
Good Golly Miss Molly
Rock And Roll Rebellion: Rebels Without A Cause · 2006

Long Tall Sally
Here's Little Richard · 1957

Rip It Up
Let the Good Times Roll · 1973

View 25+ more

MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sat May 09, 2020 10:37 pm

https://youtu.be/4iWGVBIlBjA

Benn to the same bar Little Richard and Johnny Mathis went a decade or so ago.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sat May 09, 2020 10:45 pm

The original forebear of Prince, perhaps? The hair is a dead giveaway.. and his wild and reckless streak..

MagsJ

Postby Chakra Superstar » Mon May 11, 2020 6:56 am

RIP Double Rainbow Guy - Paul "Bear" Vasquez.

Chakra Superstar
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:20 pm

RIP all those getting caught up in the current rioting, and permanently succumbing to its cause.. in death. [-o<

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:40 am

RIP Dame Vera Lynn

5A025E37-8FF1-476A-AB2C-766115F48A1E.jpeg
5A025E37-8FF1-476A-AB2C-766115F48A1E.jpeg (31.88 KiB) Viewed 907 times
Vera Lynn
Singer

Dame Vera Margaret Lynn CH DBE OStJ was a British singer, songwriter and entertainer whose musical recordings and performances were largely popular during the Second World War. Wikipedia
Died: 18 June 2020 Trending
Born: 20 March 1917, East Ham, London

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:53 am

RIP Fagor Spoutnik purple.. you shall be missed.

:crying-blue:

MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:41 pm

Go to 1:15. Lol, love that scene.

https://youtu.be/niZKrt4XAZE

I hate it when celebrities secretly struggle with some disease and then suddenly die without warning, dont you?

I totally forgot about Preston and didn't even know she and Travolta were married. Shit man.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:18 pm

promethean75 wrote:Go to 1:15. Lol, love that scene.

https://youtu.be/niZKrt4XAZE

I hate it when celebrities secretly struggle with some disease and then suddenly die without warning, dont you?

I totally forgot about Preston and didn't even know she and Travolta were married. Shit man.

Yeah, she was only 57 years old. Poor guy . Too bad about the loss of his special needs kid a while back.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:56 am

France had a Princess? Who knew.. :-s

Anyway.. RIP Princess Hermine. [-o<

https://www.tatler.com/article/princess ... e-obituary

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:33 pm

RIP Chadwick Boseman [-o<
Chadwick Boseman.. hinting, at what was to be.. in an interview with Access:

Wiikipedia:
Chadwick Aaron Boseman was an American
actor. He played several historical figures,
such as Jackie Robinson in 42, James
Brown in Get on Up, and Thurgood Marshall
in Marshall. Wikipedia

Born: 29 November 1976, Anderson, South
Carolina, United States

Died: 28 August 2020, Los Angeles,
California, United States
Height: 1.83 m

TV shows: Persons Unknown, Lincoln
Heights

Awards: Screen Actors Guild Award for
Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a
Motion Picture, MORE”

The Guardian:
Final tweet from Chadwick Boseman's account is most liked ever on Twitter

Statement confirming the Black Panther star’s death from cancer has more than 7m ‘likes’, as tributes continue to pour in for actor

MagsJ

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat