Retards of the ILP

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby Erik_ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:56 pm

Why is Magnus Anderson perpetually pissed off?

Take that chip off your shoulder, Magnus.

Smile! Laugh! Jerk off, to release some tension.

Jeez ...
Erik_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:27 pm
Location: Kingdom

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby iambiguous » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:06 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Like, a true Kid, would be so fucking Modern he could not make 3 mouse clicks and click on a topic in another subforum.
Also, the header of the subforum does not matter, it is irrelevant. Is this a glamour contest?


Again:

Sum up your point about objectivism in twenty words or less here.
That way, if it intrigues me, we might be able to sneak the exchange out of rant.


After all, why do it in rant when we can attract a much broader audience here?

Unless, of course, just as Satyr/Lyssa can't resist tumbling over into huff and puff mode with me, you can't resist tumbling over into Kid mode.

And then they end up dumping us into rant anyway.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 41668
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: hanging out with godot

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:26 pm

Iambiguous knows he can't debate me anymore, so he just avoids me now...

It is objectively true that in order for me to walk down the sidewalk, I must actually walk down the sidewalk.

I already explained that it's also objectively true that if you deny this, you are not speaking, you are committing an act of violence to get attention as a stupid animal.

Iambiguous lost the debate, end of story
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11972
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby Sauwelios » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:40 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:Hey everyone, look, "I Swallows" is mocking someone who fucks girls in person and doesn't just gave internet relationships with them.

Of all the fucking people Sauwelios....


I sincerely have this picture of Joker as someone looking away in disgust for a moment from the dick he's sucking--not because he doesn't want to suck dick but because he doesn't like the taste of that particular dick. Joker: forever looking for the dick that tastes good--the ideal dick. Said picture, which Magnus' description invoked, made me "giggle", as my girlfriend would say, several times. I just wanted to publicly express my appreciation for that to Magnus.
User avatar
Sauwelios
Philosophical Supremacist
 
Posts: 7183
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby barbarianhorde » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:03 pm

Fixed Cross says he has beaten Magnus into enough obedience that the industrious slave gave him the largest text, but it wasnt large enough. And there were texts about people Fixed doesnt respect, NEXT TO THE ONE ABOUT HIM.

uhhh uh. Maggut Wonderland.

Maggut will be beaten more. Until he writes only about the Fixed Cross.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2462
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: banned

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby iambiguous » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:06 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Iambiguous knows he can't debate me anymore, so he just avoids me now...

It is objectively true that in order for me to walk down the sidewalk, I must actually walk down the sidewalk.

I already explained that it's also objectively true that if you deny this, you are not speaking, you are committing an act of violence to get attention as a stupid animal.

Iambiguous lost the debate, end of story


Note to others:

Come on, seriously: Would you debate him? :lol:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 41668
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: hanging out with godot

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:16 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Iambiguous knows he can't debate me anymore, so he just avoids me now...

It is objectively true that in order for me to walk down the sidewalk, I must actually walk down the sidewalk.

I already explained that it's also objectively true that if you deny this, you are not speaking, you are committing an act of violence to get attention as a stupid animal.

Iambiguous lost the debate, end of story


Note to others:

Come on, seriously: Would you debate him? :lol:


Are you admitting fear there?

I'm just a kid right ?
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11972
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:48 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Like, a true Kid, would be so fucking Modern he could not make 3 mouse clicks and click on a topic in another subforum.
Also, the header of the subforum does not matter, it is irrelevant. Is this a glamour contest?


Again:

Sum up your point about objectivism in twenty words or less here.
That way, if it intrigues me, we might be able to sneak the exchange out of rant.


After all, why do it in rant when we can attract a much broader audience here?

Unless, of course, just as Satyr/Lyssa can't resist tumbling over into huff and puff mode with me, you can't resist tumbling over into Kid mode.

And then they end up dumping us into rant anyway.


My topic isn't very long, just click it. Who cares about broad audience you prom queen.
Image
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby iambiguous » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:05 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Like, a true Kid, would be so fucking Modern he could not make 3 mouse clicks and click on a topic in another subforum.
Also, the header of the subforum does not matter, it is irrelevant. Is this a glamour contest?


Again:

Sum up your point about objectivism in twenty words or less here.
That way, if it intrigues me, we might be able to sneak the exchange out of rant.


After all, why do it in rant when we can attract a much broader audience here?

Unless, of course, just as Satyr/Lyssa can't resist tumbling over into huff and puff mode with me, you can't resist tumbling over into Kid mode.

And then they end up dumping us into rant anyway.


My topic isn't very long, just click it. Who cares about broad audience you prom queen.
Image


I guess we're stuck then. :-"
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 41668
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: hanging out with godot

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:08 am

Can everyone just stop fantasizing about Joker and Magnus sucking cock? It is illegal where they both live, and furthermore, it just ain't that healthy for everyone to be talking about sucking one another's dick in a thread lacking women. Just ain't the sort of thing Baby Jesus would approve of.

Image
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby iambiguous » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:12 am

Turd Ferguson wrote:Can everyone just stop fantasizing about Joker and Magnus sucking cock? It is illegal where they both live, and furthermore, it just ain't that healthy for everyone to be talking about sucking one another's dick in a thread lacking women. Just ain't the sort of thing Baby Jesus would approve of.

Image


Right, like the Baby Jesus or the Pope would approve of the shit that Turd posts here.

They wouldn't, would they? [-o<
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 41668
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: hanging out with godot

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby iambiguous » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:33 am

Ecmandu wrote:Are you admitting fear there?

I'm just a kid right ?


Look, I don't have an ounce of respect for your intelligence. And I suspect that you don't have an ounce of respect for mine.

So what would be the point?
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 41668
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: hanging out with godot

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby Sauwelios » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:47 am

iambiguous wrote:
Turd Ferguson wrote:Can everyone just stop fantasizing about Joker and Magnus sucking cock? It is illegal where they both live, and furthermore, it just ain't that healthy for everyone to be talking about sucking one another's dick in a thread lacking women. Just ain't the sort of thing Baby Jesus would approve of.

Image


Right, like the Baby Jesus or the Pope would approve of the shit that Turd posts here.

They wouldn't, would they? [-o<


I just jizzed all over Baby Jesus on my screen while I was fantasizing about Joker sucking cock.
User avatar
Sauwelios
Philosophical Supremacist
 
Posts: 7183
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:21 am

Fucking pedophiles.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:37 am

HaHaHa wrote:Magnus Anderson forgot himself so I'll just have to intervene on his behalf.

Magnus Anderson: Closet homosexual Romanian gypsy that lives in his single mother's basement. Posts on ILP talking about other people's alleged inferiority as a distraction from dealing with his own.


I will tell you what I told Trixie, though I am fully aware you won't listen, and that is that you only expose how fragile you are when you respond to mockery that is grounded in truth with mockery that is grounded in fantasy (which is to say in uncontrolled need to retort.)

You are doing nothing but flinching at what I am saying.

Nothing you say is true. I am neither a closet homosexual, nor a Romanian, nor a gypsy, nor am I living in a basement, let alone in my mother's basement.

On the other hand, everything I say is true. You really are a cocksucker who is addicted to cocksucking and who does not like the cock he is currently sucking.

We are all aware of the extent to which having a job represses your instincts.

As Mr. R told you, if you truly are a real man, you would quit your job. But you won't. Because from your point of view no cock is worse than some cock.

You have no right to claim you are a free man.

You are quite simply a dissatisfied slave.
Magnus Anderson
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5133
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby Sauwelios » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:42 am

Turd Ferguson wrote:Fucking pedophiles.


I'm neither gay nor a pedophile. I just spit on the God on whom you go down--with my cock.
"Someone may object that the successful revolt against the universal and homogeneous state could have no other effect than that the identical historical process which has led from the primitive horde to the final state will be repeated. But would such a repetition of the process--a new lease of life for man's humanity--not be preferable to the indefinite continuation of the inhuman end? Do we not enjoy every spring although we know the cycle of the seasons, although we know that winter will come again?" (Leo Strauss, "Restatement on Xenophon's Hiero".)
User avatar
Sauwelios
Philosophical Supremacist
 
Posts: 7183
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:43 am

Hey guys, nothing wrong with being a Roma. I'm not gonna tolerate anyone targeting Magnus and his ethnic background.

Magnus, you don't have to be ashamed anymore, you can embrace your heritage with pride. We all come from somewhere.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:54 am

Quit jacking off to Joker in defiance of the Christian God, it doesn't make sense, and just confuses the fuck out of the both of them, trying to figure out who your making this erotically defiant display about. It is bad enough Joker is hacking a presidential election as a "Anarchist", but now he has to take Baby Jesus' side as say your creeping them both out, and please stop jerking to them.

Your forcing him to take common cause with Christ. Joker- know this doesn't qualify as a baptism.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:57 am

I am aristocratic white. Not my term. That's how people describe my whiteness. I am the whitest of the white. Few whites can compete with me.

I am also blonde, though my hair got darker with time. I am light brown/dark blonde right now.

I am also tall, if that's of interest to you, and I was always among the tallest in school. I am a Montenegrin by origin and Montenegrins are the tallest people in the world (right there with Dutch people.)

My father's nickname is "White" because he is (or rather was) just too white.

There is simply no point in mocking my physical appearance nor ethnicity in general.

I am also coming from a family of aesthetically sensible people. Many were artists. I too have artistic inclinations. Which is why I was expected to go to art school. (But I didn't because I was also good at maths, programming, etc.)

Your fantasies are futile.
Magnus Anderson
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5133
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:16 am

I'm whiter than you, tall, and don't have a family history of being bitches to the Ottomans. I can count actual Aristocrats and Crusaders in my family tree. Not impressed.

Honestly, whiter, this Vitigilo.... My body produced antibodies that attack my own skin tone. I've figured out how to reverse it, but ummm..... skin color isn't a sign of royalty. It is a sign you inherited some white steppe genes, and most carriers are of peasant descent. The ancestry of even kings is mostly peasants.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:22 am

Vitiligo? Michael Jackson suffered from vitiligo. I suppose he's whiter than me too.
Magnus Anderson
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5133
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:31 am

Erik_ wrote:Why is Magnus Anderson perpetually pissed off?

Take that chip off your shoulder, Magnus.

Smile! Laugh! Jerk off, to release some tension.

Jeez ...


You went too far with Buddhism. You can no longer tolerate aggressive instincts. Everything aggressive necessarily means pissed off (i.e. frustrated) to you.

Aggression is not the same as frustration. Only those who cannot be aggressive (which means they would frustrate themselves if they tried to be aggressive) can possibly think that the two are equal.
Magnus Anderson
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5133
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:45 am

iambiguous wrote:As one of your "retards", I'm curious: How is this the same or different from being called a "retard" by Satyr/Lyssa and the objectivist clique/claque over at KT? As, in fact, many of us here have been.


We are in agreement that you are a retard because you really are a retard. It is truth perceived by several different people.

And why should your rendition of "retard" be the one that we accept?


Because it is true.

Is there a way in which you can demonstrate that what you think you know a "retard" is "in your head" is the way in which all rational men and women are obligated to think it is in turn?


It is not in my head, it is outside of my head. You really are a retard.

If you want to see it for yourself, all you have to do is to face your painful instincts you've been repressing for so long. The answer is right in front of your nose. Just look at it.

Or [as I suspect] is all of this merely the embodiment of dasein? :wink:


It isn't. It's truth.
Magnus Anderson
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5133
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby surreptitious57 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:47 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
Magnus Anderson wrote:
Trixie: a sex obsessed transsexual and a narcissist who is spamming this board with nonsense thinking hes a genius

Try not take everything she says so seriously as a lot of it is plain silly. Just accept and love her for her wackiness

Meaning of life isnt so silly I want a break from this train ride

Your break will come at the point of death the same as for everyone else

In the meantime try and find some meaning in your life to make it worth living
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Retards of the ILP

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:54 am

Color is determined by copper content per skin cell. Darker people have five copper atoms, white people generally 3, albinos 0.

That's nothing to be impressed about. Add to this, even the most backwards of backwards tribes we made first contact with had a social hierarchy, it shows literally fucking everyone has Aristocrats, but also has a whole lot more bitches, and after enough time passes, everyone in a gene pool has a common ancestor.

If your of white descent, even just one in your family tree (say your Obama), then everyone is related to one another from European Descent as of 1400AD.

So if you find a Aristocrat or King, or bitch slave or water boy from prior to 1400 with descendants today, be you Scandinavian or a Asian Minor Greek, British or Russian, extremely high chance your related to then, and this applies even to current ruling monarchs.

Going farther back, most people likely could claim descent from Muhammad in Europe, given all the Islamic invasions and crusades over the years.

I am so not fucking impressed with supposed aristocratic heritage, especially co sideraing the Hapsburg Jaw or the Ptolomaic Ugly Fatness hereditary traits, or the dwarfism. Sometimes you just need a few gene injection, or you come looking like a cum rag, or Sauwelios (Jack off into a brown rag and tell me it doesn't look just like Sauwelios when you squish it all together).
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users