What's for breakfast?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What's for breakfast?

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:58 am

-
A 2-yolk 4-egg-white scramble, XL black coffee, and 3-fruit fruit salad.. which I’ll have later, as there’s no room left in my stomach for it. #stuffed.

The daily intake of milk thistle and iron supps.. consumed, but not the rings :lol: They arrived in the post this morning, but sent me the wrong pink ring. :|

C075F536-F6EB-4849-A8F9-6B7A35DBB84F.jpeg
C075F536-F6EB-4849-A8F9-6B7A35DBB84F.jpeg (130.04 KiB) Viewed 494 times
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:43 pm

Talenti gelato layers, salted caramel truffle
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:53 pm

Just how many hours behind the UK are you.. I’ve had breakfast, dinner, and it’ll soon be bedtime.

:lol:
Last edited by MagsJ on Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:07 pm

Y'all dont got a brunch thread
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:23 pm

I think here’s good for breakfast or brunch.. kinda one-and-the-same, so yeah.

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:14 am

Already got my egg and coffee game, on.. might have another cup, seeing that it’s still well before Noon.

MagsJ

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:54 pm

3 strips of bacon and 3 eggs and orange juice and coffee with honey.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
valueontologyforsuperIQs - sumofalltemples - The Magical Tree of Life Academy
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:18 pm

-
Breakfast was a 3-egg courgette omelette, and an XL black coffee..

Lunch.. is this:

Been working on my presentation, of late.. as the art of food presentation had unfriended me for far too long - pan-fried shoulder of lamb and 2 sides, with a garlic & herb chilli dipping sauce.

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:21 pm

Breakfast was the usual.. chicken rashers, fried eggs, and coffee.

I had to force-feed myself a banana for lunch.. hungry as, but yet not. How very bizarre. :|

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:14 am

-
The dawn and breakfast won, over sleep.. one chicken lardon and courgette omelette and an XL coffee, came right up. It’s delicious..

I felt like I was dieing.. all over again, after knowingly consuming a small amount of processed salt, but I didn’t think that it would have that much of an ill-effect on me, and now the recovery from it has left me in a very familiar state, of a deep hunger and elated state of being.. I guess that’s what a feeling of a near-death experience does to a person.

MagsJ

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat