The Philosophers

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: The Philosophers

Postby Meno_ » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:43 am

For a while
But can go got a little longer.

Any way , one can go for a split second and the Other taking time.

Last edited by Meno_ on Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
breathless

Postby Meno_ » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:47 am

Great thing about time one can bend it- speeder up or slow at done, god permitting
Meno_
breathless

Postby Meno_ » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:51 am

And longer & longer but....???
What u say?

Gotta take a leak check u out in a minute well more not fof you to suffer any illusions 'bout them.

NATURE. CALLS
Meno_
breathless

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:53 am

bro you are high again look at what you do to yourself junkie how much degradation you introduce to your own life when after drugs you blindly go to people and trample any sort of dignity or tact one can think of to then pass out and forget about it the next day...pathetic animal.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:18 am

Sosorry!

It took so long but my prostate calls me more then can afford to stay
My prostate got bad cause when I was living in Hungary, I had sometimes to go but had no money( really) and the women working those places.......much to be desired, must say though I can tell the ones who will let you slide and the other kind, who will not let that farthing for anything in the world.

Si now that I have outlived Your patience ( of meself for not being patient later

So i gave to take leave, ....
Meno_
breathless

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:58 am

maybe phone was right ant this forum and the SHITthyself neo-nazi twin is a den of goons...she is a little narcissistic twink but still...I don't know...I will stick around looking for cretins to make myself feel smart and sophisticated and then I will also tell everybody they are insane and leave...like SATIRE...because I am an aristocrat who needs to prove to himself he is smart by throwing insults at half sane dimwits...
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:07 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:maybe phone was right ant this forum and the SHITthyself neo-nazi twin is a den of goons...she is a little narcissistic twink but still...I don't know...I will stick around looking for cretins to make myself feel smart and sophisticated and then I will also tell everybody they are insane and leave...like SATIRE...because I am an aristocrat who needs to prove to himself he is smart by throwing insults at half sane dimwits...

Sorry U feel that way, but really no issue should be made of the fact that most here may feel like big fish in a small pool?

And even if that is not true, some of the above may object for differing reasons

And I want u to know that I voted not to censure you, because a poor boy living under substandard conditions wit little means of support SHOULD be given extra slack.

I know u are not intrinsically gross and abrasive, you should feel privileged.
Meno_
breathless

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:35 pm

vote to censor me??? why don't we all vote to censore you instead???a guy who evidently gets high out of his mind and starts talking and experiencing complete(but highly emotionally charged) nonsense???is this not a good point of interest for the moderators??? a high pervert halfwit could do and post much worse stuff whilst out of his mind that I ever could. where do I get a vote???its gonna be a big YES from me friend since people who are junkies can never be trusted with anything but getting high on regular basis hence why it is such a disability and why drug addicts are animals. one day you get high and talk about prostitutes in Hungary, another day you rape a Chinese student and cut her body into pieces whilst filming it and attaching your manifesto linked to this forum and we are all in deep shit...did you know that when that Canadian goon cut that Chinese student up, the owner of the website he announced it on and then posted the material knew he was going to do it and is also a genius holocaust denier, pagan neo-nazi???not even shitting your friend, you can find the precious nazbols wherever there is heights of genetic material present.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:50 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:..did you know that when that Canadian goon cut that Chinese student up, the owner of the website he announced it on and then posted the material knew he was going to do it and is also a genius holocaust denier, pagan neo-nazi???

Um, what!?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:57 pm

I am not abrasive idiot...I am one of the kindest and politest person you will encounter because I take people seriously...tell me who here takes others really seriously???bunch of pompous and arrogant clowns talking at each other...some of them, like the two clowns in this thread, don't even bother to reply...they are that superior...who is more disrespectful??? do you know what respect is???not the same as good manners you idiot. somebody can be crass and show respect towards you. my honesty also contains my style...i think you are a goon drug addict and I say so...showing you more respect through my honesty that people who think the same and keep their mouths shut like my stepdaddy SATIRE who keeps his real views on autistic boys hidden whilst telling them he has high respect and loyalty towards them...my style is what it is...it is different to respectful females and in presence of elderly.
Last edited by polishyouthgotipbanned on Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:00 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:I am not abrasive idiot...I am one of the kindest and politest person you will encounter because I take people seriously...tell me who here takes others really seriously???bunch of pompous and arrogant clowns talking at each other...some of them, like the two clowns in this thread, don't even bother to reply...they are that superior...who is more disrespectful??? do you know what respect is???not the same as good manners you idiot. somebody can be crass and show respect towards you.

I meant regarding the story, not regarding you.

Did that really happen?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:02 pm

no I made it up.

holocaust did not happen and the Jews did 9/11

and I hate pussy
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:10 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:no I made it up.

holocaust did not happen and the Jews did 9/11

You confuse me.. do you also confuse yourself?
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:13 pm

confuse about what??? dont litter poor jacobs thread...don't you know the Jews rule the Western world from behind the curtains???he will come and destroy you.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:07 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:I am not abrasive idiot...I am one of the kindest and politest person you will encounter because I take people seriously...tell me who here takes others really seriously???bunch of pompous and arrogant clowns talking at each other...some of them, like the two clowns in this thread, don't even bother to reply...they are that superior...who is more disrespectful??? do you know what respect is???not the same as good manners you idiot. somebody can be crass and show respect towards you. my honesty also contains my style...i think you are a goon drug addict and I say so...showing you more respect through my honesty that people who think the same and keep their mouths shut like my stepdaddy SATIRE who keeps his real views on autistic boys hidden whilst telling them he has high respect and loyalty towards them...my style is what it is...it is different to respectful females and in presence of elderly.

I am not disrespectful, but have things to do. I am not addicted only unfortunately to love and everyone that ever knew me and that was one person long time ago considered me a nice a very good guy.

ButI really think you are very mistaken about me, someday , it may be a long time from now, You too may come over. Will make a believer of you as well!

And you know why I am partial. Of You? Its because e e both come from the old country, and blood is thicker then water, friend, let me teach that cardinal rule. There is nothing you can do or day that would have voted you out!
Meno_
breathless

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:25 pm

Tragic...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Jakob » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:50 pm

Oh Perpetual - I see you were insulted that I didn't respond to your philosophical supremacy idea -
but by positing it as an extension of the same line that has white supremacy on it, is ill dignified.
Plus I remember when the term philosophical supremacy was coined by Ollie. Tied to Leo Strauss and Laurence Lampert. Not my thing.

Supremacy within philosophy, that is my prerogative. Once this has been formally established throughout all of the philosophical world, philosophy may reign supreme over other human affairs. Until then, it is simply not powerful enough.
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Jakob » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:54 pm

#Kantbot

Trump - German Idealism vs Nietzschean Heroism.jpg
Trump - German Idealism vs Nietzschean Heroism.jpg (213.42 KiB) Viewed 164 times

What these persons do not get yet is that in Value Ontology, German Idealism and Nietzschean Heroism culminate in both their ultimate consequences.

That is to say the development of the Spirit, and the self-critique of Reason, amount in the same thing as the ontology of Will to Power does. In short, it results in the defeat of metaphysics, but not as a surrender to nihilism and hedonism but in the purification of the phenomenon of Possibility.

The terror of Possibility accompanies the birth pangs of this Aeon of Horus.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Jakob » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:04 pm

It seems like it's just two different ways of looking at the same thing; no moral limits and Sheer Possibility.
But they're not, as the negation of something is not its absence. Obviously, for something to be negated it has to be there, at least in spirit.
Sheer Possibility does not amount in the absence of moral limits, indeed moral limits belong to the possibilities offered by Sheer Possibility.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Jakob » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:29 pm

Rasssattatteeeya, Retteryyya

Praise & Thanks be to ODIN

For any Nietzscheans who want to delve deeper into the logic of the Will to Power, "Nietzsche's sole thought";

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/945 ... ne_and_Two

This crossed my path years after I had discovered the core of this sole thought which eluded Nietzsche himself, as Heidegger observes - reading it I am constantly astonished at how close Heidegger came, how well he sets it all out. He probably simply was too prudent, too much of an analyst to have the instinct for proposition - in any case it is a brilliant work, comes extremely well recommended to anyone who wishes to understand what Nietzsche, below the surface, was on about.

I fail to see that nay significant philosophy has been produced in the 20th century apart from Heideggers analysis of Nietzsche and the Presocratics.
The 20th century was simply the abyss that had to be leapt, the abyss between Nietzsche and his friends, between the Introduction to the Philosophy of the Future, and that Philosophy of the Future, itself.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby iambiguous » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:00 pm

Jakob wrote:It seems like it's just two different ways of looking at the same thing; no moral limits and Sheer Possibility.
But they're not, as the negation of something is not its absence. Obviously, for something to be negated it has to be there, at least in spirit.
Sheer Possibility does not amount in the absence of moral limits, indeed moral limits belong to the possibilities offered by Sheer Possibility.

We'll need a context of course.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat May 08, 2021 8:38 pm

Mitra Sauwelios wrote:[...] This "self-valuing logic" is actually an elaboration, and pretty much the perfection, of the non-political dimension of Nietzsche's teaching ("Zarathustra's night-wisdom"); it's also knowns as Value Ontology. It was first conceived by my best friend [...]. I think I've added to it, though, especially with my conception of what I call "spacelight". I'll link you to my forum thread on it, but be warned that it's marred by abstraction and some parts of it are just plain wrong: https://pathos-of-distance.forumotion.com/f7-science
Since then, I've made quite some progress. For one thing, I wrote this draft:
"[N]ature is ultimately just custom—unless it be nature as a whole, perhaps—the universe and what precedes and succeeds it. I tried to focus my trip on spacelight, on that whole or hole, but 'Mother Ayahuasca' bade me leave such mysteries—mysteries, and focus on more 'concrete' matters (as she'd been bidding me on weed, but less clearly). This then gave me an overview, not only of dark matter and dark energy (vacuum energy!), but also of modern history. Every wave of progressivism will always have a strong future body of conservatism attached to it. This is the nature of nature, the way space and its losses work. But I've started to ramble.
The point is that every realm, every kingdom, has its boundaries and its tolls, but the modern prince Machiavelli has been taking excessive toll for too long now (and 'Nothing' is really beyond its [i.e., his kingdom's] boundaries). Progressivism or, in popular parlance, the 'Left' is ultimately as morally bankrupt as the liberal conservatism of the 'Right'[.]"
That's where that draft ended, without even the last period. As you can see, I've been tending away from First Philosophy [the non-political dimension of philosophy, metaphysics/cosmology] and toward political philosophy. This is my day wisdom. Leo Strauss originally ended his "Restatement on Xenophon's Hiero" lambasting Heidegger:
"[W]e [Alexandre Kojève and Strauss] both apparently turned away from Being to Tyranny because we have seen that those who lacked the courage to face the issue of Tyranny, who therefore et humiliter serviebant et superbe dominabantur ["themselves obsequiously subservient while arrogantly lording it over others"—Heidegger was a Nazi] were forced to evade the issue of Being as well, precisely because they did nothing but talk of Being." https://archive.org/stream/LeoStrauss-R ... o_djvu.txt
I must face present day tyranny, but I cannot do it alone—and no, even my best friend won't do. I need what David Keirsey, in his work on personality types, has called a mindmate. By the way, I personally find much good in Heidegger as well. In fact, it was in great part he who made me see space is mind, and mind is space... Spacemind, then. I only just thought of that now!

https://pathos-of-distance.forumotion.c ... continuing
The strong act as they may, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Nietzsche's Heritage; The Philosophy of the Future - Some Music - The Magical Tree of Life
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Sat May 08, 2021 8:52 pm

ありがとう

Note that I thought of this post while doing my daily Holosync and vaping weed. The writing was done increasingly less high and more stoned. It may be a case of mihi ipsi scripsi in retrospect: I think it reads like rambling, raving even. Still, the ideas in there are at least more sound than the style may let on. I may clarify/expand on them here in the future.

::

Barl the Bald wrote:
Where there is no spacelight, there are objects--and on the subatomic level within the objects, there is spacelight. And what is not spacelight about the objects is spacelight that has lit, and is therefore neither space nor light, but now spinning/particles. "Inert" light.

Of course, I don't use the word "object" lightly (no pun intended). An object is supposedly something about which the question "what's it like to be that thing" is meaningless. I therefore assert we can ultimately make no sense of things like that, since we, ourselves, are things it's something like to be.

But, one may interrupt, didn't you basically contrast objects with spacelight? So doesn't that mean space/light is not a subject in this sense? Well, perhaps! Perhaps spacelight is not a subject--which I understand as a self-valuing, of course.

If I may assert (myself) a bit: spacelight can perhaps be understood as a self-valuing, but space itself (i.e., space as an empty concept separated from time, which latter is also empty if separated from space) is mere valuing, without self-reflection yet.

The last paragraph may be disregarded. I will assert baldly now: spacetime, the universe, the Big Bang, the White Hole, is a Deigning to be valued. It is a taking that's at the same time a giving, of itself completely. Giving to what, then? Well, to itself, for it's the taking that is the giving. Same for the taking...

The Big Bang is a movement in all dimensions which is thereby not just one movement but also dual (not to mention triple and more yet), for it's then a movement in all opposite dimensions. And the two, its simplest self-division, cannot be equal, for then it wouldn't be two different sides. The ever so slightly hotter parts of the Big Bang became star clusters, the less hot ones the space between them.

But wait, this means the hotter parts became the light sources while the less hot ones became the light--namely, the space, the spacelight. However that may be, let's look at a single lightsource, or the White Hole as a whole, or any such Deigning. So long as it's not impeded by something else, it radiates outward in all directions. This occurs in waves--one may think of when one drops a stone in water and looks at it from straight above (this makes it two-dimensional, for now). What I'm saying is that quantum entanglement means that two opposite wave/particles of that wave, or two opposite "cones" within that wave (and one completely round wave can be thought of as one or multiple wave-cones whose angle is 360 degrees (or more))--that two opposite wave-cones are to be thought of as a single round wave: when one of the cones is impeded by something--say, a stone breaking the water surface--, this "something" causes a return wave which affects the whole original wave, but in the opposite direction of that wave-cone.

Now the Deigning I spoke of is an allowing for this to happen. It is a condescending from--what, nothingness? to have one's valuing, the valuing that one is, be valued by another valuing and thereby only be able to be(come) a self-valuing. It is a dishonoring of oneself, from the self-sufficiency of nothingness (...)--it is a loving. In loving however one honours and dishonors oneself and the other(s) at the same time. (I write "dishonor" the American way so as to honour Dishonored 2, and the series as a whole!) One honours the other with one's stooping, one's kneeling. Love is simply when this is intended/hoped to be, or when it actually is, mutual. I call this Honour of Love.

Fixed Cross has said--and I quote or paraphrase from heart only--that he's never distinguished between mind (geest) and heart. I would now like to say: Yes, and this means heart-mind and mind-heart are one. VO is indeed the teaching that does not take itself, or its student/teacher, out of the equation. As such, it's a revelation.
Last edited by Fixed Cross on Sat May 08, 2021 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Thucydides
Nietzsche's Heritage; The Philosophy of the Future - Some Music - The Magical Tree of Life
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat May 08, 2021 9:00 pm

Spook, get back to the thread and show me historical evidence for your smears, you goofy guru twat.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon May 10, 2021 5:41 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:Spook, get back to the thread and show me historical evidence for your smears, you goofy guru twat.

Um what?

Oh you mean your religion.

The fact that youre actually hurt and troubled proves its a false religion.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat