MagsJ appreciation thread

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: MagsJ appreciation thread

Postby MagsJ » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:50 pm

Meno_ wrote:If You need to share complicated lineages, or wouldn't mind, my third half comes from the original 'Magyar' which comes from Asian transcontinental migration from outer Mongolia, which still is a viable nation.

Your third half.. :-s lol ..cute, but shouldn’t that be your third third? :)

I wouldn’t say that it’s complicated at all.. I traced my dad’s lineage through his family name and my mother’s through locality.. the only complication is that my maternal genome is an admixture of Bengalese and Himalayan, the Himalayan being quite obscure in these Western parts and so causing me a world of gastrointestinal/neurological-grief from allergens.

A misconception arose that Dravidians (who are merely just the original Indian demographic.. as opposed to the non-Indic and Iranic migrants that settled across India over the millennia) were untouchable because they were inferior.. they were untouchable because they were protected by the King of Dravida, so to be left alone, and they still are a protected Peoples.. to this very day.

See how quick scum perpetuate a lie, until it finally appears as a fact!

So Asia covers a very large map either ways.

My Asian demographic is South Asian > Bengali X Himalayan.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Great Again » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:22 pm

What really covers a very large map is the group of Indo-Germanic (Indo-European) speaking humans.

L_F.jpg
L_F.jpg (73.79 KiB) Viewed 62 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fnz4J3NjTk&t=186s
Great Again

Postby Alf » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:07 am

@ Great Again.

I have found something to go with your post:
The cartographic changes in the world per year:

Alf

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat