Calling All ILP Historians! (A Selfish Request from psyque)

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: Calling All ILP Historians! (A Selfish Request from psyq

Postby Tab » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:26 pm

Wow - A blast from the past.

Hey Psyque.

I've kinda given up on the internet philosophy schtick, mainly due to the fact I've solved philosophy, and know the answers to everything.

Well. Something like that anyway.

Glad to see you're still alive. I've just hit 44, have two kids in primary school, working at the same university and didn't win the lottery today goddamnit.
Tab
Deeply Shallow

Postby psyque_just_briefly » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:15 am

Tab wrote:I've kinda given up on the internet philosophy schtick, mainly due to the fact I've solved philosophy, and know the answers to everything.

Well. Something like that anyway.

Glad to see you're still alive. I've just hit 44, have two kids in primary school, working at the same university and didn't win the lottery today goddamnit.

Hey Tab,

Great to hear from you. Yup, still alive and doing well on this end of the world. I saw your gif on your website--looking great and your kids are adorable. I tried to comment on the site but the security thing was giving me a hard time and seemed a bit fishy (don't ask...); not sure if it ended up getting through. I would comment further on what's going on but I still need to maintain my public anonymity. I'll PM you.
psyque_just_briefly

Postby MirceaPopescu » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:42 am

Alright, I must admit reading this a coupla decades later is pretty trippy. (Check it out, I even made "most clever" on a #legends list a decade ago o.o)

psyque_just_briefly wrote:
SIATD v2 wrote:there was a picture of him trying to skate somewhere in the US.

Atlanta, specifically. I'm kinda too lazy to dig for the specific picture (yes, I remember it), but this should be just as good. Same suit, anyways.

Cheers.
MirceaPopescu

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat